Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:07 pm
vampiregirl135
oh crap...i forgot to lock the door to the garden...i hope nobody breaks in and steals any flowers...those flowers are very important to me...and i don't want anyone taking any of them...*Alice headed toward the door of the school then opened them and rain burst into the school then she slammed the door* ok maybe not the best idea...they'll be safe i'm sure...*Alice was soaking wet from the rain* i better go change my clothes...*Alice went to her dorm and changed into a long black dress* much better. *Alice walked again through the halls* i still get the sense that something...i don't know what it may be...but something is coming and its dangerous.

zoe got up and tryed to find alice "where is she?"zoe said to herself  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:10 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
oh crap...i forgot to lock the door to the garden...i hope nobody breaks in and steals any flowers...those flowers are very important to me...and i don't want anyone taking any of them...*Alice headed toward the door of the school then opened them and rain burst into the school then she slammed the door* ok maybe not the best idea...they'll be safe i'm sure...*Alice was soaking wet from the rain* i better go change my clothes...*Alice went to her dorm and changed into a long black dress* much better. *Alice walked again through the halls* i still get the sense that something...i don't know what it may be...but something is coming and its dangerous.

*Alice saw zoe and walked over towards her* zoe hi!  

vampiregirl135

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:11 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

"oh there you are alice"zoe said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:16 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

hey...were you looking for me or something? *Alices hair was still wet from the rain*  

vampiregirl135

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:18 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

hey...were you looking for me or something? *Alices hair was still wet from the rain*

"ya i think something is going to go wrong here very wrong"zoe said  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:19 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

yeah me too...i just don't know what it is...

vampiregirl135

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:24 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 pm
Mikiru walked inside the school, soaking wet from the rain. She wandered slowly around, not careing who or what she bumped into.

Rain-ForFox1

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:25 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

me too...i just don't know what...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:27 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

"same"zoe said."but i know its going to be very bad"zoe said  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:29 pm
She walked in dreary and wet from the rain.... she just wanted to see her... she had tears in her dress from falling on the way and scrapes on her... she cried out for help... she fell at the steps at the school... while the rain poored down on her deep and helpless eyes... no one could deceive such a beautiful creature...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:31 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

*Alice sensed someone at the door of the school* i'm gonna go see who that is...you wanna come?  

vampiregirl135

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:32 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

*Alice sensed someone at the door of the school* i'm gonna go see who that is...you wanna come?

"ya"zoe said as she walked to the door of the school.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
She walked in dreary and wet from the rain.... she just wanted to see her... she had tears in her dress from falling on the way and scrapes on her... she cried out for help... she fell at the steps at the school... while the rain poored down on her deep and helpless eyes... no one could deceive such a beautiful creature...

zoe walked over to her."who are you and why are you here"zoe said in a unkind voice.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 7:34 pm
Chii swooped down and picked up the girl who was laying on the ground. "God what happened when i was gone?"
Mitsuki giggled a bit. "It seems new people have come." She smiled. Her new shortly cut hair was put back in bunny clips.
Chii sighed. "Well whatever." Her normaly short hair was put back in cat clips.
Both Mitsuki and Chii walked into the school.

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1119 1120 1121 1122 1123 1124 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games