Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:27 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
SnowingDream

Chii finished her bag and threw it away. "I see...well i dont know lotta 'onii-sama's' sept Mitsuki...but ill help ya find em ok?" She smiled and patted Salacity's head.

Salacity was going to say that she already found him but she just thought it instead... she was about to get pushed out the door and he doesn't even know her.. she sighed and then threw the blood pack away..

Solomon just continued to glare at her... she was going to tell him everything and then get out... and never come back

Chii looked at Salacity. "Now whats with that face? I give you a perfectly good blood pacet and you look like the world just ended!" She knealt down infront of Salacity. "So, whats wrong?"

Alena walked into the kitchen, holding her head. The impact had stolen her memories, but it was nice enough to leave her a gift, a pounding headache. She still had Nixy's flower in her hair, although she did not know why it was there.

She saw some people in there.

"OK, this is gonna sound totally stupid, but do any of you know me?" Alena asked.

Both Mitsuki and Chii raised their hands.

"OK, thats good. Who are you two?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:29 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Chii finished her bag and threw it away. "I see...well i dont know lotta 'onii-sama's' sept Mitsuki...but ill help ya find em ok?" She smiled and patted Salacity's head.

Salacity was going to say that she already found him but she just thought it instead... she was about to get pushed out the door and he doesn't even know her.. she sighed and then threw the blood pack away..

Solomon just continued to glare at her... she was going to tell him everything and then get out... and never come back

Chii looked at Salacity. "Now whats with that face? I give you a perfectly good blood pacet and you look like the world just ended!" She knealt down infront of Salacity. "So, whats wrong?"

Alena walked into the kitchen, holding her head. The impact had stolen her memories, but it was nice enough to leave her a gift, a pounding headache. She still had Nixy's flower in her hair, although she did not know why it was there.

"OK, this is gonna sound totally stupid, but do any of you know me?" Alena asked.

((im here and i have to ask......whats wrong with alena?))  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Chii finished her bag and threw it away. "I see...well i dont know lotta 'onii-sama's' sept Mitsuki...but ill help ya find em ok?" She smiled and patted Salacity's head.[/size

Solomon was really going to throw up out of being nausiated he left the room and walked outside for some fresh air...

Salacity watched him as he left.. she didn't know what to say to alice and chii...."onii-sama" a tear escaped her deep eye and trickled down her cheek leaveing behind a red residue...

Chii sighed and huged Salacity. "Well if you wont tell me ill hug it out of you." She saw the strange boy leave. She glanced at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki knew that glance and nodded.

Salacity smiled as chii hugged her and it meant a lot that she cared, solomon clearly didn't...
she stopped crying... and whiped away the residue...

Solomon walked outside and took a deep breath in... and out
he needed to talk with her but what the hell was he going to say..  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:30 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Chii went over to Alena and hit her upside the head. "I WAS GONE FOR ONLY A MONTH AND YOU FORGOT ME?!"
Mitsuki sighed. "I am Mitsuki. Are you ok Alena?"

Rain-ForFox1

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:31 pm
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

((She hit her head. Hard. At her speed. There's an indent on the inside of the school's front gates. Its the way I came up with to prevent Alena from running off to Yumi.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:32 pm
Mikiru was gone from the corner and was walking slowly in the hallway. Every plant within ten feet of her was withering away.

Rain-ForFox1

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:33 pm
zoe was still in the courtyard flying.her skin sparkled in the rain.it rained harder.  
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

Chii went over to Alena and hit her upside the head. "I WAS GONE FOR ONLY A MONTH AND YOU FORGOT ME?!"

Alena quickly dodged Chii's strike.

"I don't think so. I hit my head. There's an indentation in the school's front gates." she said plainly.

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

((She hit her head. Hard. At her speed. There's an indent on the inside of the school's front gates. Its the way I came up with to prevent Alena from running off to Yumi.))

((so to keep from alena running off you gave her memory loss?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:34 pm
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

((so to keep from alena running off you gave her memory loss?))

((Its called amnesia, and yes. Yes I did. I can't believe it took me a day to think of it.))  

Alena_Ryu

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm
SnowingDream
Mikiru was gone from the corner and was walking slowly in the hallway. Every plant within ten feet of her was withering away.

Solomon kept the door open, he heard Mikiru... he didn't want to bother her though...  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:35 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Chii finished her bag and threw it away. "I see...well i dont know lotta 'onii-sama's' sept Mitsuki...but ill help ya find em ok?" She smiled and patted Salacity's head.[/size

Solomon was really going to throw up out of being nausiated he left the room and walked outside for some fresh air...

Salacity watched him as he left.. she didn't know what to say to alice and chii...."onii-sama" a tear escaped her deep eye and trickled down her cheek leaveing behind a red residue...

Chii sighed and huged Salacity. "Well if you wont tell me ill hug it out of you." She saw the strange boy leave. She glanced at Mitsuki.
Mitsuki knew that glance and nodded.

Salacity smiled as chii hugged her and it meant a lot that she cared, solomon clearly didn't...
she stopped crying... and whiped away the residue...

Solomon walked outside and took a deep breath in... and out
he needed to talk with her but what the hell was he going to say..

"Is she okay?" Alena asked, concerned.  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:36 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

"I don't think so. I hit my head. There's an indentation in the school's front gates." she said plainly.

"Be lucky i dont have catnip with me Alena." Chii walked back over to Salacity. She snaped and Alena was hearing a fairly small bunnygirls outfit. She laughed.
Mitsuki sighed. "Chii that was uncalled for."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:38 pm
Mikiru went to go sit on the bench outside. It was still pouring rain out their. As she walked on the ground, the grass withered away at her aura. She sat in the rain on the bench, looking down at her white shoes.

Rain-ForFox1

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 8:39 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

"Be lucky i dont have catnip with me Alena." Chii walked back over to Salacity. She snaped and Alena was hearing a fairly small bunnygirls outfit. She laughed.
Mitsuki sighed. "Chii that was uncalled for."

Alena laughed upon this situation. Still, it looked wieard though. Like the last one, Alena looked like she had four ears, and her tail was stuck in the fabric of the suit.

((Although as a side note, Alena would only be affected by catnip in her cat-form.))

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1123 1124 1125 1126 1127 1128 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games