Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
nero sat on the edge of the roof of the school "man i dont see to many people" he stabbed his knife into the roof and lef it there

zoe transported herself next to nero,zoe was still in her angel form,zoe sat next to nero"hay"zoe said.

"hey zoe wats up" he said not turning his head still looking at the ground

"ya know...being an angel"zoe said as she messed with her halo.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:08 pm
[[ =o crimson u should put solomon and salacity in the our vamps fourm!..unless u did already x-x...]]  

Rain-ForFox1

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:09 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

Chii patted Alena's bare back, secretly unhooking her Bikini. When she went to go sit down, Alena's bikini top fell off of her. Chii laughed.

"Gah!" Alena said, snatching the bikini before it hit the ground. She quickly re-hooked it. "What was that for?"

A few seconds later, she laughed about it.

Chii laughed. "Im tryen to get cha to remember all thoes times i turned your cloths into something retarded." She snaped again and in a few seconds, Alena was wearing a pop idol's clothing. "And look its blue."

Alena laughed, much like she had before, the first time. When Alena had gotten the bunny suit. ((Not saying she remembers it.......yet.))

She struck a pose, much like a pop idol.

Chii took some pictures. "This is so going on my webpage."

Alena turned to the young girl, then kealt down. "Hello there. Ummm, do I know you? I would't know if I do or not."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:10 pm
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
nero sat on the edge of the roof of the school "man i dont see to many people" he stabbed his knife into the roof and lef it there

zoe transported herself next to nero,zoe was still in her angel form,zoe sat next to nero"hay"zoe said.

"hows being an angel is it exiting?"  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
SnowingDream
Mikiru hugged her kneese and burryed her head in her arms. Her long, snow white hair covered her face. Everything living in twenty feet of her was dyeing.

Solomon sat next to her... he touched her shoulder... he was a little scared that she wasn't going to love him anymore if she ever did...

Mikiru looked up at Solomon, her eyes filled with years and her face stained by them. Since she couldnt speek in her eight year old form, she tryed to smile. She waved hello, hopeing he could understand that she coundnt speek right then.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:12 pm
vampiregirl135
*Alice laughed and sighed then left the room quietly* oh...*Alice thought of her parents* how could they do that to me? is there something wrong with me? *A tear rolled down her cheek*

maybe there is something wrong with me...maybe that's why they left me...and why i've never been loved and have always been looked down upon...*Alice began sobbing quietly in the hallway, hoping nobody would hear her*  

vampiregirl135

Marionette_Mentation

Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

Chii patted Alena's bare back, secretly unhooking her Bikini. When she went to go sit down, Alena's bikini top fell off of her. Chii laughed.

"Gah!" Alena said, snatching the bikini before it hit the ground. She quickly re-hooked it. "What was that for?"

A few seconds later, she laughed about it.

Chii laughed. "Im tryen to get cha to remember all thoes times i turned your cloths into something retarded." She snaped again and in a few seconds, Alena was wearing a pop idol's clothing. "And look its blue."

Alena laughed, much like she had before, the first time. When Alena had gotten the bunny suit. ((Not saying she remembers it.......yet.))

Alena turned to the young girl, then kealt down. "Hello there. Ummm, do I know you? I would't know if I do or not."

Salacity tried to remember what her mom Marcella did... she stood on her tippy toes and kissed alena's cheek haveing all of her memories flood back into her... after words salacity scuried of behind chii afraid alena may get angry with her...  
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378

"a little...you get to talk with the big Man"zoe said as she pointed up.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378

((Lol's to self.))

((Yet another side note: In one anime, they said that an angel's halo is as sharp as a katana.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

Salacity tried to remember what her mom Marcella did... she stood on her tippy toes and kissed alena's cheek haveing all of her memories flood back into her... after words salacity scuried of behind chii afraid alena may get angry with her...

((Wait, all of Salicity's memories, or Alena's memories?))  

Alena_Ryu

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:13 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
Mikiru hugged her kneese and burryed her head in her arms. Her long, snow white hair covered her face. Everything living in twenty feet of her was dyeing.

Solomon sat next to her... he touched her shoulder... he was a little scared that she wasn't going to love him anymore if she ever did...

Mikiru looked up at Solomon, her eyes filled with years and her face stained by them. Since she couldnt speek in her eight year old form, she tryed to smile. She waved hello, hopeing he could understand that she coundnt speek right then.

Solomon smiled and laughed a little he layed his forehead on her's and closed his eyes... he opend his thoughts for her... so she could see how he felt about her....  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:14 pm
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378

"a little...you get to talk with the big Man"zoe said as she pointed up.

"how is he nice or mean? im asking because ill never meet him"  

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378
gaara_zoe
bloodywulf1378

((Lol's to self.))

((Yet another side note: In one anime, they said that an angel's halo is as sharp as a katana.))

((what anime and i dont think its sharp at all cause zoe was messing with her halo))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:15 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream

((Wait, all of Salicity's memories, or Alena's memories?))

((alena's memories or what she forgot should be comeing back or rather is back...))  

Marionette_Mentation

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2009 9:16 pm
vampiregirl135
vampiregirl135
*Alice laughed and sighed then left the room quietly* oh...*Alice thought of her parents* how could they do that to me? is there something wrong with me? *A tear rolled down her cheek*

maybe there is something wrong with me...maybe that's why they left me...and why i've never been loved and have always been looked down upon...*Alice began sobbing quietly in the hallway, hoping nobody would hear her*

*Alice sat down against the wall and cried some more* i never even knew them...they got rid of me first chance they got...there must be something wrong with me...that's why nobody has cared about me ever...and i'm always looked down upon...that's why i'm so weak these days...*Alice kept weeping into her dress*  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1126 1127 1128 1129 1130 1131 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games