Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:51 pm
Shaking her head and rolling her eyes, Nobara whispered once again into Rachel's ears. "You know... they're kind of trying to put up a front because they got totally thrashed by girls. If anything, THIS is what I like to see, how they react. Look at those bundles of nerves.." she muttered, motioning her head toward the two. "They don't know WHAT to do. God, this is fun. All things come to an end, though..." Nobara said, sighing lightly. Putting one hand on her hip and pointing the other finger in the air, she began to yell. "TO THE DINING HALL! HUNGER BECKONS!"

Grabbing Rachel's arm, she pulled her along; god, she was hungry. She hadn't had anything ever since Chiron had come up and started flirting with her, despite the fact he was engaged to Seiya. How...scandelous.

((NEXT POST, DINING HALL! YAY!))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 6:53 pm
Alexi eventually drew his gaze from the two women walking away. He turned his head to face the new man. His normal smile returned. " They're just woman they do that all the tiem you never let it get you down though. My names Alexi Petrov it's nice to meet you Seth, they'll be back " He laughed a little before shaking hands then pulling his hand back. He spoke with a heavy Russian accent and when he lifted his hadn up to shake the glint of metal could be seen in his sleeves.  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:00 pm
He laughed slightly at Alexi's comment, it seemed as if he was used to these sort of akward, rather violent moments from women. "Can't say that's been the best of experiences I've had with women.." he said as he watched the two walk off for the moment "..but these two are definetely very 'unique'.. to say the least" he said before noting the glint of metal in one of this, apparent Russian, man's sleeves "what's that?" he asked while shaking Alexi's hand, just out of plain curiosity, while nodding towards the glint of metal.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:02 pm
Ryuka began wandering the courtyard after she finished her meal. She has always loved relaxing in a park or a meadow. It helped to calm her mind, which was a necessaty. She was walking along the edge of the grass, away from the other people. Ryu didn't know any one yet since she just arrived at Ria High just this morning. She just sat down under a nearby tree, hugging her knees, and watched a group of girls run off toward the dinning hall.  

Ryuka Navali

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:05 pm
Alexi smiled a bit " Oh you mean this " A 2 foot long blade shot out from inside of his sleeve the blade just missing the man's side. A second one sprouted from the other arm " They're called Katar although i kinda made the spring loaded armguard version myself. I normally use a Zanbatou but these are great weapons too, You a fighter ? I've been looking for a good fight all day, almost had one earlier too. "  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:10 pm
He watched as the blades emerged from Alexi's sleeves, one just barely missing his side, yet he remained still and watched, rather intigued. "Nice.." he said with a grin, and then nodded to Alexi's question "I've fought a few battles in my time.." he said with a slight grin. A few was definetely an understatement.. just here at Ria High, he had fought so much in the past.. he was glad things had changed.. even if just for this short while. But when Alex offered him an opportunity for a good old sparring match, it was just too tough to resist, and with a smile on his face he grabbed the hilt of his katana which was sheathed at his back and tossed the katana into the air, grabbing it with his hand as it came down, his eyes never leaving Alexi's own.

"Y'know what.. you're on" he said as he pointed the tip of the sword towards Alexi's eyes with a grin. He knew soarring was mostly not allowed in the Courtyard, but honestly, who'd be willing to stop two 'crazed men with swords' going at each other?

Easy Isac

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:14 pm
Ryu watched the two men sparring. She stood up and walked toward them, but stayed a good distance away. They were both amazingly good. She watched in awe at their skill and sat down on a bench to see the rest.

((edited, sorry))

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:15 pm
" I still wish i had my zanbatou instead but these work just as fine. " Alexi took a few steps back and crouched into a low ofensive position his Katar and arms lowered to the ground ready for an offensive charge. " Ready ? " Without waiting for an answer Alexi dug his heel into the ground and launched forward. His right Katar came forward in a testing slash horzionatal accross his chest while the other went for a follow up stab towards the mans gut.  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:19 pm
As he brought his blade down, he watched Alexi ready himself for an attack and simply stood there, his blade at his side, a plain expression over his face as he appeared to be concentrating, waiting for the right moment to react.. just as Alexi came into fighting distance, he caught one of Alexi's blades coming slashing towards his chest, the other coming towards his gut at the same time, and in a quick flow, he managed to clang his sword against both attempted hits, kneeling at the second clang and instantly reverting into a horizontal slash across Alexi's gut after clashing his swords away.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:23 pm
While wielding Katar Alexi used speed and maneuvarablity as his greatest strength and kind of looked like an acrobat or a dancer while fighting with these weapons. Alexi had turned his body to the side towards the direction the slash had come in and spun with the momentum. He quickly brought his body around to Seths back and spun his right Katar at Seth's Neck while his other one followed up with the same kind of attack.  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:29 pm
The two men's duel was amazing. Ryuka had never seen a fight before. Her parents had always kept her at home and never let her near anything of the sort. She watched them battle intently, and was so absorbed that she didn't notice that her focus was weakening. The bench she was sitting on began to float off the ground, and some pebbles and leaves levitated into the air and swirled around.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:30 pm
He let out a grin for just a quick millisecond as he saw Alexi avoid his counterattack by spinning around, and consequently taking the upperhand as he was now behind Seth while Seth was, apparently, vulnerable. He was fast, this would be an interesting fight. As Seth spun around quickly, he saw both Alexi's Katar coming towards his neck and almost instinctively performed a quick backflip, avoiding both Katar's attacks in a rather impressively fast manner, and grinning as he took a few 'hops' back and then took a fighting stance, a considerable difference now between the two.

"You're fast.. but you're predictable" Seth said with a grin, trieing to get into Alexi's head as he readied himself for another attack.

Easy Isac

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:37 pm
Alexi spun with the momentum of his slashes and angled them into the ground so they stabbed into the dirt. He followed through with the motion doing a front flip and landing on his feet in a crouched position like at the start of the battle although his Katar were brought up infront of his chest and crossed over each other this time. " You would think that wouldn't you. "
Alexi launched himself forward as he had done at the start of the battle but this time just before he was about tl bring both Katar out for a slash he pulled off a quick front flip. In the midair spin he pressed his feet against Seths back and kicked off the flat of it. If his feet had planted themselves right and he flew of right he flew forward a foot and planted his Katar in the ground. He then flipped forward landing on his feet before bringign both Katar out of the ground and spinning himsellf around with his arms outstretched in a tornado style slash.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:43 pm
Seth was actually caught offguard this time as he seemed to be having too much fun, a wide smile on his face which quickly disappeared as he felt Alexi's feet come against his back and push him forward, to which he placed both hands on the ground and quickly shot himself back up in a front flip motion, spinning his body in a hundred and eighty degree motion in the air, so he was facing Alexi once again.

As Alexi outstretched his arms and spun in a tornado style slash, Seth quickly and fiercly clashed his katana against both of Alexi's blades, in such a strength that any ordinary man would be shot back from, and then instantly reached for his waist, quickly taking out a Beretta which was held at it's holster and pointing it inbetween Alexi's eyes, a wide grin now over his face. "Like I said.. ya gotta be unpredictable"

Easy Isac

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

PostPosted: Sun Jun 04, 2006 7:48 pm
Alexi felt the impact of the sword against his Katar reverberate down to his wrist, he felt a stinging pain for a second but it went away quick enough. The clash sent him back the other way and as he finished his oposite spin he came around to see a gun pointed point blank at his face.
A wide smile came to his face " Unpredictable like this ? " before he was even half down his sentence he had ducked under the barrel of the gun and down a low spin around Seth. As soon as he was behind him Alexi brought both Katar around the man and criss crossed them on his neck.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games