Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invictus City

Back to Guilds

An Unconquerable City That Needs To Be Conquered. 

Tags: Roleplay, Vampires, Thieves, Wolves, Demons 

Reply Invictus Forest (Common Area)
Forest Waterfall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 6:18 pm
Rayne turned to look in the direction the vampire and the dragon took off too. She had in fact felt their presence earlier, but didn't bother with it. Giving a shrug, "Well, not really. I was too tired to really bother with who was near." She gave a groan as she stood. Gave a sigh and took a small glowing orb from a pouch on her waist. Within the orb a storm looked to be raging, she lifted it up to look inside before popping it into her mouth.
She rolled her eyes in satisfaction, "Much better." Looking back at Balencia, she gave a smile, "Now I remember you. Somewhat. So, any clue as to where they are going? Or better yet, anything fun happening here in dear old Invictus?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:38 pm
Bale shrugged. She had never been in the loop for anything important. It had been so quiet lately that she doubted anything would happen at all. "Usual stuff in town that's all. "  

creech85
Vice Captain

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 7:53 pm
Rayne pouted, "How dull. I guess I will make my way to the marketplace. Would you like to accompany me?" She asked the angel, tilting her head. "There's usually something that will spark my interest there."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:01 pm
" I don't see why not." Bale had never known a friend let sine a companion she was able to follow by choice. So far her life in Invictus had been all fighting and delivering the dead. And these things had been thrust on her by hance at most times.  

creech85
Vice Captain

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:14 pm
Rayne smiled broadly, "Alright!" She skipped over to Balencia, then stopped, "Hmmm... Actually, let's use a portal." She waved her hand and made a tear in the air, "I do not feel like flying. If that is alright with you?"  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:18 pm
"Fine by me" bale waited for Rayne to go through before she followed. She knew better than to randomly jump into strange portals. Even if she had never been in one before.

{exit }  

creech85
Vice Captain

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:21 pm
Rayne smiled at her, "See you on other side!" She walked in and disappeared.
*Exit to Trade Centre*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:53 pm
User Image

Kato dropped down to the ground from the tree branches above descending in front of the waterfall. He walked over to it placing his hands in the falls to taste some of the pure water. Kato was no longer the boy he once was. He had become a near full grown elf now. A master archer and had amazing power and control of the forest.

His power had amassed greatly he could feel it's strength in himself and the land around him. The time to strike was drawing near. Kato's quest since a boy has been to take back his brother from the vampire Mercury and cleanse him of his corruption returning him to the elf he was meant to be.

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:38 pm
Maera gasped silently, sinking down the trunk of a great elm, her cloak pooling around her. She was exhausted, having traveled for days on foot. She knew she would have been able to travel faster if she had used her powers but she was afraid they would find her.
Whoever they were. After the death of her father, assassins have been hired to kill her and she had no idea as to why. Her brother had taken the throne and she had made it very clear to the Council that she had no interest in it. So who wanted her dead?
She felt a rustle, and Spirit poked his head from beneath her hood. He nuzzled her cheek giving her comfort. She wondered if she was any closer to the castle she had spotted earlier. She hoped that they could provide her shelter while she was here.
Giving a heavy sigh, she pushed herself up giving a wince as pain shot up her legs. She bit her lip as she slowly made her way out of the forest.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:37 pm
User Image

Kato watched the woman from the trees above and gingerly dropped some dust over her. The dust would revitalize her system and make her feel more relaxed and at home, "Is there trouble on the horizon?" he asked curiously.

"Many of my kind don't show themselves to humans but I'll make an exception this time" he stated as he jumped down from the tree offering the girl some fruit to eat. "Tell me about what's going on" he said in a very gentlemanly manner.

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:57 pm
Maera suddenly felt her energy coming back, which made her frown slightly. She rose and looked at herself, tilting her head beneath her hood.
A voice from above startled her, causing her to stumble back on the tree trunk. A male dropped down before her, and she nearly tripped over her own feet in her haste to hide behind the tree. She slowly peeked out when he spoke, and assessed him warily from beneath her hood. She didn't know if he was trustworthy or not, she had met others like him before, but in the end they had always tried to harm her.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 1:53 pm
User Image

Kato was well attuned to the feelings of other creatures. He could sense distrust and hostility. The young elf could only smile as he placed the piece of fruit down in front of her and began to step away giving her some space. He began to drink from the water coming from the waterfall. This elf would look so pristine and natural in the forest like he was meant to be here. For those sensitive to it they could feel or even see the immense magical aura surrounding him. It was beyond what most others were capable of producing and contained no malicious intent whatsoever.  

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:26 pm
Maera watched as the male Elf lowered the fruit he offered and took a step back. As he drank from the falls, she couldn't help but think how beautiful he looked as he did so. Now that her heart had calmed, she could sense no malice from him. She blushed beneath her hood, realizing her mistake, though she still made no move.

Spirit jumped down from her cloak, making her gasp silently, the small creature sniffed the air and made his way towards the fruit. Spirit! She cried to him telepathically, her hands clutching the tree bark in fear, Please don't!
The small creature turned his head towards her, giving a reassuring cry that sounded like bells. He pawed at the fruit as he smelt it, his instinct saying that it was safe to eat. He took a nibble, which made Maera take a step away from the tree her hand reaching for her friend. But he had turned his attention to the elf, making his way towards him. A feet away, he stood on his hind legs sniffing at the elf curiously.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 pm
User Image

Kato took a gentle sip of the water before turning around sensing another life form behind him. His turn was slow sensing no danger from the creature. He looked up at it with his bright emerald green eyes.

"Well hello there" he said as he slowly extended a hand to pet the creature. Kato's magic allowed him to speak fluently to the trees and animals. Kato wouldn't be recognized as a God, but he would give off the same reassuring glow as a Forest God. An entity at peace and unity with the forest and all who dwell within it.

Kato smiled peering back at Maera, "Is this your friend?" he asked gingerly. The young elf seemed more like a child than an adult but he was certainly strong and youthful and gave off an overwhelming presence.

Kege_Rensu
Crew

Blessed Friend

13,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Prayer Circle 200

Maya Rehna
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:12 pm
Spirit leaned to sniff the hand of the elf, sensing no threat, he rubbed his head against it before jumping onto his arm and curling himself around the elf's neck.

Maera blinked in surprise, she was glad her hood covered her face, else the elf would have seen her mouth drop open. It was the first time in months since Spirit let others touch him, let alone nuzzling a strangers cheek - which the little creature was doing now. She closed her mouth when Kato spoke to her, and after a while gave a nod. She slowly made her way to him, but stopped after a few steps, unsure if she should go any closer.  
Invictus Forest (Common Area)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games