Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 8:02 pm
zombie extract
Hm.
That is creepy..
Considering that Haseo knows that *Saku doesn't exist*

And in reality, he's *actually marrying an elementary school-age boy with multiple personality syndrome.* It's just creep overload.  
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 10:36 pm
*lurks until new conversation starts*  

Mr Popo in your mouth

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 11:17 pm
Now see, I like (what I've seen/read of) .hack and all, but I've never seen/read GU, or played ANY of the .hack games (mostly because I haven't owned a PS2, but that's a different story).

They always seemed to me to have annoying graphics that would alter my liking of there series. neutral
Though I must say, from pictures I've seen, Haseo's chain-sword is quite awesome.

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:27 am
Fox Demon Shippo
Now see, I like (what I've seen/read of) .hack and all, but I've never seen/read GU, or played ANY of the .hack games (mostly because I haven't owned a PS2, but that's a different story).

They always seemed to me to have annoying graphics that would alter my liking of there series. neutral
Though I must say, from pictures I've seen, Haseo's chain-sword is quite awesome.

Aha, I don't mind the graphics in G.U. They're not super stellar awesome the PS3 is jealous, but they're not bad, either. About average, I'd say. But I would totally suggest playing G.U. It's really fun (though the battling's a bit repetitive, since you can just button-mash the weaklings to death, while the various bosses have a "defeat formula" that you have to do over and over again to beat them because nothing else works).

And haha, that would be Haseo's Edge Punisher form, which I found to be the most fun, right after his Xth form. it's also his hottest form, imho

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 5:39 am
The only reason I originally bought Redemption was because his Xth form was on the cover of the game.
redface

I have to admit, I probably would've enjoyed playing as a Flick Reaper the whole time.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 8:55 am
Flick Reaper was one of my favorites too.

What class would you guys be?

I'd probably want to be an Adept rogue. sweatdrop I couldn't choose.  

Bulbasauurr

Silph Co

Witty Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 1:40 pm
Flick reaper, or MAYBE a shadow Warlock.

I'm trying to figure out why anybody would CHOOSE to be a Harvest cleric.
Play the whole game as nothing but support?
Ooh, fun.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 4:35 pm
I still hope that they release an(other) MMO "World" (R2?), that gets released in the US/other countries than Japan, and doesn't get the plug pulled soon there-after. xP

Yeeees, his Edge-punisher forme. >3
I also looked up the Xth forme, it reminds me of the old Twin-Blade class. But with guns. xD

It's awesome (I quite like Twin-Blades), though I'm more of a Heavyblade user. :3
I'd like to be a Heavyblade user with magics. 3nodding

[Edit:] Wavemaster time! whee

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 7:14 pm
Heavy Blades have always been my favorite class. That along with Blademaster. Look at me using outdated r:1 class names. *shakes cane*

Oh, and apparently all of the wavemasters from the original 4 games will now be Harvest Clerics in //LINK. Because they use staffs. (sp?) Lame.  
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 11:51 pm
... ninja ...
*TOKO DOES NOT UNDERSTAND .hack// games conversation!, has only watched a couple of the anime .hack//SIGN and .hack//... ur I forget but the characters were chibi and the plot had a focus around a weird bracelet...*

On that note, .hack//SIGN was an epic anime, I just love the soundtrack and awesome story! 4laugh  

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 8:18 am
I'm watching //Sign right now. It's alright. Kind of slow, but the plot is interesting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 1:35 pm
Toko Ojin
.hack//... ur I forget but the characters were chibi and the plot had a focus around a weird bracelet...*

That would be .hack//Legend of the Twilight Bracelet. 3nodding

I'm biased, though. My favorite installment of the anime is, of course, .hack//ROOTS. I absolutely love the opening theme ("Silly-Go-Round" by FictionJunction YUUKA) and the ending theme ("Boukoku Kakusei Catharsis" by ALI PROJECT).

In fact, .hack as a whole has some of the best OSTs ever.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasauurr

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 4:45 pm
The //Twilight Bracelet manga is what got me into .hack , but I favor the first 4 games (even though they aren't as good/well received as G.U.)

I'll always have a tiny mancrush on Kite.  
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 10:37 pm
I've only seen a small amount of .hack//sign and .hack//roots. Are they worth watching?  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

Toko Ojin

4,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 2:37 pm
I can only comment on .hack//SIGN. I liked it a lot and found it worth it, but I don't think that would apply for everyone. It was a very intelligent show, and rather long with a slow moving plot, so someone lacking in patience or intelligence wouldn't like it as much. It also isn't really for the action crowd, as while it has bits of such, a lot of the action is off-camera.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games