Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:37 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu

Alena smiled, entering. "Thanks, but its not necessary."

"Ah, but a gentelman never misses an opertunity to help a lady is any way." Buji smiled and closeing the door behind him.
A maid came from a room to greet them.
Buji told her to make some tea and some small cakes.
The maid smiled and went on to the kitchen.
Buji started up the stairs. "Im going to go put Miki to bed, if you would like you could go with the maid and sit in the kitchen." He went up the stairs and into the hallway.

Might as well..... Alena thought to herself. She followed her. How did they get a maid to work all the way out here? she wondered.

"She was wandering the streets, homeless, and i gaver a place to stay and work." Buji walked into Miki's room and set her on her bed, tucked her in and shut off the lights, closing the door quietly. He came downstairs and into the kitchen.
The maid set out the tea and cakes on a tray. She set it down on the table near the couch and the lounge chair. She went back to the kitchen.
Buji sat down in the lounge chair, poping a mini-cake in his mouth.

"Wait a sec, can you read minds?" Alena asked, before eating one of the tea-cakes.

"Yes i can." Buji took a sip of tea. It was getting a bit late. He yawned as he finished his tea. "It is getting pretty late. Do you want me to walk you back to the school? Or would you like to spend an evening in this house?" He stood up a bit and streched.

"Well, I wouldn't mind staying here....."

((I just realized something. Alena never had a chance to get re-dressed. LOL.))

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:39 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
[[omfg i gtg x-x...lets hurry it up x3]]

((M'kay. Just try saying that its getting late and offer for Alena to stay there for the night. That'll end it quickly. As well as rid Buji of the need to entertain his guest.))

[[lmao xD why?]]  

Rain-ForFox1

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:40 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
[[omfg i gtg x-x...lets hurry it up x3]]

((M'kay. Just try saying that its getting late and offer for Alena to stay there for the night. That'll end it quickly. As well as rid Buji of the need to entertain his guest.))

[[lmao xD why?]]

((Forget it. You already did that. But Its so funny, I have to point it out again. ALENA'S BEEN NAKED THIS WHOLE TIME!!! LMAO!!!!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:42 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu

Might as well..... Alena thought to herself. She followed her. How did they get a maid to work all the way out here? she wondered.

"She was wandering the streets, homeless, and i gaver a place to stay and work." Buji walked into Miki's room and set her on her bed, tucked her in and shut off the lights, closing the door quietly. He came downstairs and into the kitchen.
The maid set out the tea and cakes on a tray. She set it down on the table near the couch and the lounge chair. She went back to the kitchen.

"Wait a sec, can you read minds?" Alena asked, before eating one of the tea-cakes.

"Yes i can." Buji took a sip of tea. It was getting a bit late. He yawned as he finished his tea. "It is getting pretty late. Do you want me to walk you back to the school? Or would you like to spend an evening in this house?" He stood up a bit and streched.

[[...IN THE NUDE XDDD]]
"Good." Buji knocked on the table two times.
The maid came and and took Alena by her hands. "Come miss, i will show you to the guest room." She took Alena upstairs and right across from Miki's room. She placed Alena on the bed and smiled. "Please do make yourself at home." She left the room.
Buji streched and went upstairs to his room on the other hallway.
[[gawd we r good xD lol nightynight~]]

Rain-ForFox1

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu

[[...IN THE NUDE XDDD]]
"Good." Buji knocked on the table two times.
The maid came and and took Alena by her hands. "Come miss, i will show you to the guest room." She took Alena upstairs and right across from Miki's room. She placed Alena on the bed and smiled. "Please do make yourself at home." She left the room.
Buji streched and went upstairs to his room on the other hallway.
[[gawd we r good xD lol nightynight~]]

Alena noticed herself in a nearby mirror, and cringed. She quickly shifted to her cat form, embarassed. She hopped up on the bed.

Miki......Buji......thank you. she said with her mind, before dozing off to sleep.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:40 pm
*Any1's Here???*  

Marionette_Mentation

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:45 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:48 pm
[[lemme just post this right quick xD btw she ish in her mini-miki form xD]]
Miki, still in her six year old form, decided to go walking in the woods. She took one of her bunny plushies and went out in a white summer sleeveless dress that was down to her kneese. She put on some sandals and went out. The sun was shineing a bit on her snow white hair.

Rain-ForFox1

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:52 pm
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

[[YAYAYA! HEHE AND I'm so so so so so HYPER! hehe]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 pm
Alena stirred, slowly opening her eyes. As usual, she woke in her cat form. She got out of bed, seeing the kitty plushie Miki had given her yesterday. She picked it up in her mouth, not wanting to turn back to normal, for obvious reasons. She walked out into the hallway, wondering if anyone was awake.

((Hi! I is here!))

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:53 pm
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

[[ x3 dane cook!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC79KrMwzXo&feature=related ]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:55 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

[[ x3 dane cook!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wC79KrMwzXo&feature=related ]]

((Hey guys!))  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:56 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

((Hey guys!))

[[yo x3]]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:59 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

((Hey guys!))

[[WHAT IS LOVE BABY DON'T HURT ME... hehe CHIBI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2u2n05A3YE ]]  

Marionette_Mentation

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 2:01 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
*Any1's Here???*

[[OMG YAY UR ON X-X]]

((Hey guys!))

[[WHAT IS LOVE BABY DON'T HURT ME... hehe CHIBI!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2u2n05A3YE ]]

[[LAWL XDDD]]  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games