Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:18 pm
Yumi grinned. "We're not trying to kill him Seth.....just play with him" She smiled as she put the sword infront of her and a blast of dark magic shot towards him like an arrow. As yumi heard the story she giggled in amusement. "You sick b*****d killing your own mother...wow" She tilted her head as the arrows seperated from each other and came at him at every angle. Probably miss  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Alexi through Seth to the ground letting go of his collar. " Oh wow! Killing? Slaughter? Murder? Thats uhm interesting. " Alexi let his Zanbatou down from his shoulders so the point rested in the ground now. He then moved his hand infront of his mouth to stifle a yawn. " Is that all ? Why should i care what you've done, i'd kill for a chance to kill my parents... although i'd kill normally too. So are you gonna yap on about what you've done or are you gonna put your dukes up. I'm getting bored " The colour in Alexi's eyes slowly changed form a depe green to an electric blue now.  

XY~My~Dying~Bride~YX

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:23 pm
Tp.
Tp.
Topaz Hikou's hind claws clacked the skybridges outer layer of stone as he walked boldly onwards. His wings were folded tightly on his back but he clenched them closer to his back a little bit harder, for the wind was blowing through the grounds and he didn't want to unexpectedly fall off the bridge.
Tp.
Tp.
He quietly tilted his head back and forth inhaling and exhaliing slowly, taking in all the sweet and bitter aroms that dwelled on the campus. What he was really looking for though, was nice spot to rest his tired feet and wings. Hearing the faint sound of trickling water he looked down to see the familiar fountain upholding two statues, on which had a goddess and a dragon. Topaz smiled slightly to himself and continued in his search muttering something about, 'statues' and 'my people'.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:25 pm
Cadence blinked pertrified as she listened in on the conversation. Her ears pinned back in sorrow; she was upsetted by what this man was saying. "B-But...why would...y-you...d-do t-that?" she stammered frightfully, tugging at her tail uncomfortabley. Her ruby red eyes weld up with tears as she continued listening to this man speak of such horrors.

"S-Sir...p-please...d-don't.." Cadence whimpered gazing at the man with soft, scared eyes; death was not something Cadence liked talking about. It was senseless to here..to kill. She never liked the idea nor did Cadence ever wish to carry it out on someone. "Y-You...a-aren't v-ery n-nice-e...," she said just aboive a whisper, "...t-that's so...cruel.."

Another whimper escaped past her pink lips; Cadence was truely afraid this was going to become something terrifying. Her feet bcame duck-footed as she stood upright, facing the three with a fearful appearence. Cadence wasn't sure of what was going to happen, but she was ready to protect herself if needed.  

Raine_Falls

Sexy Suki

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:27 pm
Yumi looked toward the other girl and shook her head. "There is no reasoning with him you might as well teach a cat to bark... It would be wise to leave while you still can Cadence...." Yumi looked as the arrows still circled him turning into fir mixed with dark magic. "It is in the past and it's not safe here far North is better to be now" Yumi eyed him carefully seeing what his next move was.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:27 pm
Ryuka muttered a few words under her breath. Large ice crystals formed in front of the staff and hurtled at the barrier, but with no luck. They disapeared the instant they came into contact with it.
"Darn... My ice attacks won't work against his shield... What should I do?" She looked at Yumi, her eyes still as calm as before.

Ryuka Navali

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:32 pm
Scythen's eyes stayed upon Seth as he stood there, bloody, in Alexi's hand, and then a smirk came over his lips as Alexi threw him to the ground. He was enjoying this more than anything.. it was such a shame this moment would soon come to an end.. he hadn't much time left before he had to return.. 'home'.. Seth's life had to be taken.. soon. He paid no mind to Alexi's words.. he was not a threat. He ignored Cadence's plea with no remorse, no emotion, nothing but pure hatred and pleasure running through his veins.

The weak magic sent in his direction by Yumi quickly withered away as it came upon the dark mist which surrounded him, and he paid no mind to the attacks, but simply turned to the girl which had attacked him. Tilting his head slightly, he figured there could still be time to watch Seth suffer for just one more time..

"This girl, Seth.. do you care for her?" he asked as he watched the girl in amusement, then looked back over to Seth "..shall I take her away from you too?" he asked with a plain, rather sick look over his face.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Falling to the ground, he placed both hands against the grass as he pulled himself up to his knees and then forced himself back up to his feet, every muscle in his body burning and aching with his efforts to stand tall. Finaly picking himself up, his eyes narrowed onto Scythen, hate and fury flowing through his veins.. "I'll kill you" he knew he couldn't.. he had tried so many times before.. his comment was simply ignored as Scythen looked to Yumi, then asked seth if he cared for her. "She means nothing to me, none of them do!! Leave them out of this!!!!" Seth shouted as he began to dash towards Scythen furiously, but was somehow stopped in his tracks still far off from Scythen, his arms held out wide as he gritted his teeth and tried to free himself, but failed. His eyes looked to Scythen, who again showed no effort as Seth was simply tossed against another wall, this time at his side, his arm crushing against the wall, Seth falling limply to the ground once again.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:36 pm
"No!" Cadence shrieked as the different attacks came at Scythren. A large sound barrier boomed across the courtyard causing the earth to shake and some plants to uproot themselves. "Oops..." Cadence muttered in apology, covering her mouth suddenly in embarassment.

"I-I didn't mean to..." she explained unconvincingly, "I don't fight..." A tear developed and dropped slowly down her soft, pale skin and disappearing into her asian style dress shirt. The mascara barely covering eyes began to run, making her tears black and eerie.

Cadence did not know what to do anymore; this was all too confusing. She wiped her eyes vigorously and stood infront of everyone with ehr arms spread. "P-Please! D-Don't fight!" Cadence choked back a sob as she tried to speak loudly, but not to yell. She wanted no trouble here; not now.  

Raine_Falls

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:37 pm
Topaz slowed to a stop and his foot rested on the ground with one final click.
Tp.
Looking down over his right shoulder at the cobblestoned ground below, he wittnessed a couple of stundents in a duel, and from what seemed to be magical imbued arrows swirling around one of them, it was a Duel of Magic. Wanting to get a better view of the outcome, he leaned a clawed foot on the railing and spread his wings to their full extent.Then flexing his wings he slowly began flapping.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:37 pm
Yumi smiled as she took the hood off her revealing her identity her black hair draping down her. "Hmm you look familiar Scythen?" she couldn't remember where exactly he had seen that dark face. She put the sword on her back and crossed her arms over her chest. "You wanna kill me, kill me i don't know your brother one way or another." Yumi smiled challenging him to kill her as she had no weapon on her at the time and still had other ways in doing it. "PLease leave it will get a bit dangerous here unlesss big boy here is not willing to fight a girl?"  

Sexy Suki

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 pm
Ryuka dashed over to where Seth lay in a heap. She bent down and placed a hand on his chest. His breathing was ragged. Something had to be done to help him. She stood up, placed the staff on her back, and raised her arms in front of her, forming a triangle with her fingers.
"You will not harm him any more!!!" she shouted. Her eyes flashed red, pupils forming narrow slits, but only for a second before returning to their crystal blue color.
"I won't leave Yumi. I have to help people in need. It is the duty of all angels."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:47 pm
Scythen simply continued to gaze at this girl that now took off her hood. Her words seemed true enough.. and Seth hadn't come to stupidly pull her away and to safety. He simply ignored Yumi, as her death would be of no significant pleasure to him, and turned his head to the other girl, Cadence, who continued to plead for this fight to stop.

"Maybe her.." he said in a dark, eery voice as he tilted his head to the side, looking at Cadence as he began to outstretch his hand slowly. "..what color do you think her blood is, Seth..?" before continuing, he tilted his head to the other side, a white mist beginning to form around his outstretched hand "....shall we find out?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seth, coughing up his blood on the grass as he struggled to keep his eyes open, could only hear Scythen's words as he stared blankly down at the ground. He could barely move.. not that he was being controlled by this dark magic, but this time, he was simply too beaten up.. his body ached all over.. the world seemed to darken around him as he heard the feud continue between them. He could feel a hand come down to his chest.. he could feel the pure energy eminated from this being.. he then heard her words... they hadn't realized yet, but this fighting would be to no avail.. if Scythen so wished, he would take their lives..

"..your..... time's.... running up" he managed between pants and coughs. He knew Scythen would have only been allowed a certain amount of time to visit 'this world'. Scythen would have to take him now.. or face possibly never having this opportunity again.

Easy Isac

Kai -Fox- Everflow

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:48 pm
FWOOOOSH
Topaz plunged straight down to the stone floor below. Smirking a little he shifted his wings and made a neat corkscrew while he was at it, just to show off a bit. Then, when it seemed he was a hairs width from the ground he flexed his wings open. As they flared the wind that came from the sudden pressure blew a few leaves that were on the ground into the air with delicasy. He snatched one with his finger tips and examined it closely. It was brown, curved and rigid with now life in it to keep it's shape. "Perfect," he said aloud to himself. With that he opened his forefinger and thumb to release the leaf which sped away into the wind until it swirled out of sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:52 pm
Yumi was starting to get annoyed by this guy as she teleported infront of Cadence streching her arms out wide. "No ******** way you dickwad" Yumi stuckd her tongue out and stood her ground infront of Cadence her eyes turning black as she opened her mouth a gust of dark hurricane surronded him as the skys grew dark. A dark sword appeared next to Yumi and struck at Scy. hitting his leg as it absorbed some blood and inhabited poison in the veins. Yumi sitll stood infront of Cadence as all this happen.  

Sexy Suki

Easy Isac

PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:54 pm
(( Suki, you're godmodding... =/ u don't hafta edit it this time, but please just don't do it again.. @_@))  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 115 116 117 118 119 120 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games