Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:46 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
((I'm back! And I just missed Snow. crying ))

((zoe and alice are in the kitchen))

((Speaking of which, what happened to Zoe? She asked for help, then a seiries of events transpiered in the real world, which resulted in my sudden logging off.))

((gaara broke up with her and now shes very sad))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:48 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

((Speaking of which, what happened to Zoe? She asked for help, then a seiries of events transpiered in the real world, which resulted in my sudden logging off.))

((SHE FELL FROM ON TOP OF THE SCHOOL!!!! Did she recover? What happened to the hooded guy?))  

Alena_Ryu

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:52 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

((SHE FELL FROM ON TOP OF THE SCHOOL!!!! Did she recover? What happened to the hooded guy?))

((zoes fine all she had to do was sew her arms adn legs back on and the hooded guy that pushed zoe off was gaara and now he is still on the roof))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:53 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

((zoes fine all she had to do was sew her arms adn legs back on and the hooded guy that pushed zoe off was gaara and now he is still on the roof))

Alena arrived alittle late. Very unusual for her. Nonetheless, she quickly looked around for Zoe.

Zoe? Where are you? Her mental voice was paniked.

Alena_Ryu

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:55 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

Alena arrived alittle late. Very unusual for her. Nonetheless, she quickly looked around for Zoe.

zoe had walked away from alice into her dorm.she was half asleep my dorm zoe thought to alena  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:57 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

zoe had walked away from alice into her dorm.she was half asleep my dorm zoe thought to alena

But.....you fell off the roof?!?!?  

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:59 pm
((hey people wats happened since i was on last))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 7:59 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

alice came before you did zoe thought.zoe was looking out her window thinking about gaara.zoe had her window open.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm
bloodywulf1378
((hey people wats happened since i was on last))

((zoes in her dorm and oh ya gaara broke up with zoe and now shes sad so nero should check on her))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:01 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

alice came before you did zoe thought.zoe was looking out her window thinking about gaara.zoe had her window open.

Someone beat me? Thats a first. So you're okay? Alena said, relaxing.  

Alena_Ryu

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:04 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

im sad cause gaara broke up with me zoe yawned and fell asleep at her window.suddenly gaara came in though the window.gaara picked zoe up and put her on her bed.gaara kissed zoe one last time then left.
((gtg night guys))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu

im sad cause gaara broke up with me zoe yawned and fell asleep at her window.suddenly gaara came in though the window.gaara picked zoe up and put her on her bed.gaara kissed zoe one last time then left.
((gtg night guys))

((Aww, come ON. *is sad at Zoe's departure.*))  

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:08 pm
nero sat in the student lounge looking out the window at the sky  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:10 pm
bloodywulf1378

Alena wandered in the student lounge, still wearing the outfit she was borrowing from Miki. It was rather tight on her, being made for a 12 year old. She noticed Nero there. "Hey." she said.  

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:14 pm
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378

Alena wandered in the student lounge, still wearing the outfit she was borrowing from Miki. It was rather tight on her, being made for a 12 year old. She noticed Nero there. "Hey." she said.

nero turned around "hey uhhhh should i ask about the clothes or should i not even worry"  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games