Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:56 pm
SnowingDream
Mitsuki was walking down the hallway, humming the tune she was listing to. It was comming from the music room. Its seemed lonely yet strong at the same time.

Mitsuki stoped at the music room door's. She was peeking in the door, watching the girl dance. She seemed so frail, yet she danced with such strong passion. As Mitsuki watched, she noticed that she was starting to faid a little. "Oh dear, it has started..." She smiled, yet with a sad expresion.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:57 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Mikiru pulled in closer, makeing no room between them.
[[lmao...is their such a rateing?]]

Lilly finished danceing and turned off the music. She noticed a viloin. "Ohi remember playing that..." She walked over to it, and started to play it. She played a sad yet gracefull song.

Solomon kissed her so passionatly, his lips collideing with hers spreading and breaking into eachother.. he smiled while doing so.. his hand caressing every inch of her..
((damn.. lol.. i impress myself.. hehe and snow there is now.. hahaha XDDD))

Shiki looked shook his head and said in his mind "no alean it's not you i just don't feel like talking right now is all..." he still walked towards the music room..

[[we rule all...MUWHAHAAHAH]]
Mikiru blushed even more. She had never been kissed like this before. She enjoyed every second of it.

Lilly continued playing her song, humming softly with it.

]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZpSbefBl68&feature=related

Solomon was mutualy enjoying mikiru.. he smiled as he kissed her romanticly.. his hair tangled in her hair, and the other traceing the side of her body... his face was blushing

Shiki just nodded she did have a point but this problem was not to be shared.. "sorry alena" he just kept walking and just about to enter the music room...

Mikiru stood on her tip toes to deepen the kiss even further, blushing aswell.

Lilly finished playing. Her ears poped up. "Sounds like people..." She pushed the glasses on her face a bit up more and turned on her danceing music. If she was going to have a crowd, she might as well aswell dance. She tuned on the music and started to dance her solo Ballet dance.

((Is Lily an Anthro?))
As Aumi was strolling down she noticed some commotion coming from the room. She climbed the wall to get a good view from the window trying to keep her cover. "Hmmm what do we have here?" (( I feel like a SECRET AGENT MAAAAAN!!!))  

Kuraritosa

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 5:59 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Lilly finished danceing and turned off the music. She noticed a viloin. "Ohi remember playing that..." She walked over to it, and started to play it. She played a sad yet gracefull song.

Solomon kissed her so passionatly, his lips collideing with hers spreading and breaking into eachother.. he smiled while doing so.. his hand caressing every inch of her..

Shiki looked shook his head and said in his mind "no alean it's not you i just don't feel like talking right now is all..." he still walked towards the music room..

Mikiru blushed even more. She had never been kissed like this before. She enjoyed every second of it.

Solomon was mutualy enjoying mikiru.. he smiled as he kissed her romanticly.. his hair tangled in her hair, and the other traceing the side of her body... his face was blushing

Shiki just nodded she did have a point but this problem was not to be shared.. "sorry alena" he just kept walking and just about to enter the music room...

Lilly finished playing. Her ears poped up. "Sounds like people..." She pushed the glasses on her face a bit up more and turned on her danceing music. If she was going to have a crowd, she might as well aswell dance. She tuned on the music and started to dance her solo Ballet dance.

Solomon caressed her sides and hips while deepening the kiss further.. his teeth tugging on her botte lip a little.. his eyes were burning with passion.,, he smiled again.. and blushed deeper

Shiki watched as the girl he liked played... and alena beside him made him nervous...

Salacity was also inside the music room watching the girl she saw Mitsuki fadeing she treid to swallow but she was so curious she ran to her and hugged her with all her might... she looked at her through her lashes her eyes deep and mystical with curiousity..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:02 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
Mitsuki was walking down the hallway, humming the tune she was listing to. It was comming from the music room. Its seemed lonely yet strong at the same time.

Mitsuki stoped at the music room door's. She was peeking in the door, watching the girl dance. She seemed so frail, yet she danced with such strong passion. As Mitsuki watched, she noticed that she was starting to faid a little. "Oh dear, it has started..." She smiled, yet with a sad expresion.

Alena heard someone's footsteps outside the door. She looked, seeing it was Mitsuki. Her head tilted in confusion.

Mitsuki.......you look......diffrent...... Whats started? She said.

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:03 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Solomon caressed her sides and hips while deepening the kiss further.. his teeth tugging on her botte lip a little.. his eyes were burning with passion.,, he smiled again.. and blushed deeper

Shiki watched as the girl he liked played... and alena beside him made him nervous...

Salacity was also inside the music room watching the girl she saw Mitsuki fadeing she treid to swallow but she was so curious she ran to her and hugged her with all her might... she looked at her through her lashes her eyes deep and mystical with curiousity..
Lilly danced gracefully and fast. She seemed to fly when she jumped in the air.

Mitsuki smiled, yet a few tears escaped her eyes. "It seems i will fade away after her dance..." She huged Salacity back, stroking her hair.

Mikiru giggled, still blushing. She wished this moment in time didnt stop.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:04 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Mitsuki smiled, yet a few tears escaped her eyes. "It seems i will fade away after her dance..." She huged Salacity back, stroking her hair.

Alena quickly shifted back to her half-cat form. "Wait, why? You can't leave! Not again...."

Tears flowed freely from her eyes. She hugged her as well. She couldn't help herself.

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Alena heard someone's footsteps outside the door. She looked, seeing it was Mitsuki. Her head tilted in confusion.

"Alena...it seems i will fade away back to Heaven after this girl has stoped danceing..." Mitsuki continued to smile, even tho tears escaped her eyes.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:05 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Alena quickly shifted back to her half-cat form. "Wait, why? You can't leave! Not again...."

Tears flowed freely from her eyes. She hugged her as well. She couldn't help herself.

As Aumi was strolling down she noticed some commotion coming from the room. She climbed the wall to get a good view from the window trying to keep her cover. "Hmmm what do we have here?" (( I feel like a SECRET AGENT MAAAAAN!!!))  

Kuraritosa

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:06 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

"Alena...it seems i will fade away back to Heaven after this girl has stoped danceing..." Mitsuki continued to smile, even tho tears escaped her eyes.

"But WHY!!!!! Why do you always leave like this!!!!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:08 pm
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

"I dont have a choice this time..." Mitsuki noticed that the girl was almost done with her danceing. "I guess i will be watching from above..." She was almost invisable.

Rain-ForFox1

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:09 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Salacity couldn't hold back her tears.. "i am good with this sort of thing, i could save you, do you want me to rescue you Mitsuki? i can do it with your will at my side..." salacity begged her to tell her to save her...

Shiki watched the girl of his dreams dance he was practicly drooling.. he new at that moment that it was her who he wanted at his side for an eternity... sadly he couldn't totally focus on her, he was going to have to tell alena sooner or later...

Solomon moved his hands to her waste and pulled her up on the counter so she wouldn't hurt herself standing on her tippy toes for too long.. he smiled and kissed her lips again..  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:11 pm
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
Alena_Ryu
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

"I dont have a choice this time..." Mitsuki noticed that the girl was almost done with her danceing. "I guess i will be watching from above..." She was almost invisable.

"NOOO!!! Please!!! Don't go!"

Alena turned her head, looking directly upward.

"Whoever's making her go, WHY DO YOU NEED HER!?!?!?!?!?!?" she called to the heavens.

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:14 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Salacity couldn't hold back her tears.. "i am good with this sort of thing, i could save you, do you want me to rescue you Mitsuki? i can do it with your will at my side..." salacity begged her to tell her to save her...

Shiki watched the girl of his dreams dance he was practicly drooling.. he new at that moment that it was her who he wanted at his side for an eternity... sadly he couldn't totally focus on her, he was going to have to tell alena sooner or later...

Solomon moved his hands to her waste and pulled her up on the counter so she wouldn't hurt herself standing on her tippy toes for too long.. he smiled and kissed her lips again..
Mitsuki shook her head slowly. "Thankyou Salacity...but i and Alena knew this day would have to come." She huged Salacity, then Alena. She whispered to Alena. "I have always thought of you as a sister and a great friend. So do not be say that you are only good for fighting, ok?"

Lilly did her final jump, and landed gracefully. She finished.

Mitsuki started to fade away into little flower petals. She waved bye to everyone. She left everyone a white rose. They layed on the floor, glowing.

Mikiru giggled again, kissing him lightly on the lips.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:16 pm
((This is so confusing!!!! Y is every1 doing a million different stories!?!?!?! User Image))  

Kuraritosa

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 6:17 pm
[[note : when mitsuki ws a vampire, she was always in her lab, trying to find a way to make roses glow. when she was human, she found the way, but it didnt work for she didnt have the last ingredient. when she turned into a goddess, she had the final ingredient and make the roses glow. they are in her garden in the center. but its locked with a special key. so alena cant open it with her claw >=3]]  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games