Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shadowofshades

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:33 pm
Shadow looked at her. ~Is she nervous because of me or because of someone else?~ I'm Shadow. He looked around the courtyard and back at her when he saw no one close. ~Only the first day and I'm already scaring people......why did I even bother coming here!?!?!?~  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:36 pm
He looked up in his stupor, and blushed immensely.
"RYU?! WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!? YOU'RE HERE TOO?!?"
He immediately jumped up and huggled her to hide the blush from her.
"YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH I'VE MISSED YOU!"  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:41 pm
"Oh, I've missed you too Ginseku!!! When did you get here?" She hugged him back. It had been over 3 years since they last saw eachother. It was great to finally see a friendly face here. Just then something dawned on her.
"Um, Ginsku... can you do me a little favor?" She hugged him tighter so that he wouldn't move away.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:44 pm
"SURE AS HELL I CAN! So what'cha need?"
A tear dropped from his eye. He had been given a friend and a second chance back. It was unbelievable.  

ginseku

[Roxxan-Tasukimaru]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:47 pm
"That's a nice name, I've never heard someone with a name like that before, it's very nice." She said, meaning every word. It doesnt look like he's paying to much attention, I wonder what he could be thinking about.. she didnt bother to ask thou, she thought that it might be rude to. "So, do you have any "speicial" powers at all?" She asked, trying to make a good conversation.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:50 pm
Ryu saw the tear and smiled. He had always been so adorable. She leaned in close to his ear and wispered,
"Can I borrow your coat... I happend to be lacking in the clothes department right now..." She blushed a litte, but there was no other way to say it. She was standing in the courtyard in a bakini. That by far was the strangest thing that had happened to her.

Ryuka Navali

L0rd Asriel

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:52 pm
"Yes, I'm sure there is. That's why I'm here in the first place..." He had really wished his brother had helped him more than having to come to a school, especially with him being older than everybody.

"Anyways..." He said trying to change the subject. He looked up at her and saw her smile, which comforted him. He could help but smile back.

"You have a nice smile..." He said without thinking.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:58 pm
"Lemme guess, you were in the hotsprings and you suddenly teleported by accident again. And you left your clothes in the cubby there right? Sure I can lend it to you for a moment. Lemme send a clone to get it"
He smiled, then behind her back formed a handsign.
"Kage Bunshin No jutsu!"
A shadow clone appeared, and ran off in the hotsprings direction. In the meantime, Ginseku pulled off his coat and handed it to her, helping her put it on.
"Here ya go, Your clothes'll be back in a few minutes."
He hid the blush with genjutsu. Knowing that he had to keep his focus, he held a straight face with a smile. Because his entire face was red right now.  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:08 pm
"How did you know?" She teased him. All her friends knew about her random teleporting problem.
"Thanks a bunch!" Ryu pulled the coat on and folded her arms across her chest. She cuold tell he was blushing profusly despite what he was doing to hide it. At that moment something tickled her face and she reached up to swat at it. One of Ginsekus feathers had been stuck to her face and it fluttered down to the ground.
"Oh yea, sorry about smooshing your wings. They did make for a pleasant landing though."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:12 pm
"Hey, no problem. I'd gladly be a landing pad for you, rather than see you get hurt"
The blush had faded. He released the genjutsu.
"So when did you arrive? I just got here today. Something felt familiar inside of it, so I decided to join. I can see why it felt that way."
He poked her forehead playfully
"So how've you been?..."  

ginseku

Ryuka Navali

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:15 pm
She squinted an eye at the poke.
"I've been pretty good so far. Just got here this morning as well. I need help learning stronger attacks and controlling my power in general. You remember how dangerous I can be some times..." Ryu looked down at the floor, remembering back to that horrible night years ago when her sister showed up. She cringed at the thought.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:21 pm
Kathrins face turned a bright red. "Uh..thank you...No one's ever..said that before." She was becoming nervous. She had never really gotten this close to anyone before, let alone a guy.

"What do you say we get some lunch? My treat?" She drank the last of her tea, which wasn't that much, and put it her bag. She then took the kettle off of the rack and set it down in the dirt and grabed the rack and putting it away in her bag. Grabbing the kettle once more, she poured the what little water was left into the bush next to her and put it away. Once everything was put away she grabed the rocks and set them back where she found them.

Standing up with her bag slung over her shoulder and looked down at him, "Are you comming?"

Jareth_the_Goblin_King42

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:21 pm
"Yeah, I remember. And I can help you now.Which brings me to apologize for something...."
He shuffled his feet a bit, looking at the ground
"I'm sorry I disappeared. But I needed to do something. I found a lead on a distant family member, which turned out to be a fraud in the end. But I did gain something out of it;sealing knowledge."
Another tear fell as he apologized.
"And I'd like to teach you everything I know to help you. As an apology for my leave."
He looked back up
"Will you forgive me Ryu?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:28 pm
She was slightly taken aback at the request.
"Of course I forgive you Ginseku, I was never mad at you in the first place." She poked at his chest and smiled.
"And I would love to get your help with training. Can that sealing technique be used on objects?" Ryu tilted her head slightly. A small puddle of water had built up where she was standing, and her clothes were still not back. It was starting to get breezy out and she had not properly dired off yet. A chill ran down her spine and she shivered.

Ryuka Navali

ginseku

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 10:35 pm
"Yes it can. Oh my goodness you must be so cold! Here let me handle that for you."
He gave a light smile as he snapped his fingers, putting his hands to her arms. Transmuting the water on her body into gas and drying her off naturally.
"Better? Oh my gosh! I'm sorry but I have to go...The professors gonna kill me if I'm late on the first day. Lets meet back here tommorrow, ok?"
He gave her a quick hug, And ran off. His shadow clone appearing where he originally stood and handing her the clothes. Then disappearing in a burst of smoke.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 122 123 124 125 126 127 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games