Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:45 pm
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
( it's funny you guys didn't notice Misu)

((I just got here!))

"This, is something I took to aid my escape from heaven. Apparenlty anyone with light in them can use it."

Out of the handle, eruppted a blade made purely of light.

"Its a prototype, but I'd say its preaty good."

Alena then noticed Misu.

"Hey! Hmmm. I don't think I know your name yet."

"cool so is it like a type of weopon?"

"OK, DUH!!" Alena said. "What does it look like?"

"right sorry dumb question"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:46 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

((I just got here!))

"This, is something I took to aid my escape from heaven. Apparenlty anyone with light in them can use it."

Alena then noticed Misu.

"m-m-misu." Misu walked into the kitchen with her whistle from Rosette around her neck.

Alena let the blade go back into its handle.

"My name is Alena. Though I don't normally look like this." She said.

Misu just nodded. She was very nervous and shaking. She encountered 5 witches that tried to kill her today. MIsu had her hand around the gauntlet Rosette gave her. She was also shaking.  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:48 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

((I just got here!))

Alena then noticed Misu.

"m-m-misu." Misu walked into the kitchen with her whistle from Rosette around her neck.

Misu just nodded. She was very nervous and shaking. She encountered 5 witches that tried to kill her today. MIsu had her hand around the gauntlet Rosette gave her. She was also shaking.

Alena kealt down next to her.

"Are you okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:57 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

((I just got here!))

Alena then noticed Misu.

"Are you okay?"

Misu nodded. Her curse mark was glowing again and it was hurting alot. She ignored the pain and it stopped glowing. She looked at Alena was still shaking a bit. She was kinda nervous and went to go sit at the table.  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:59 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Are you okay?"

Misu nodded. Her curse mark was glowing again and it was hurting alot. She ignored the pain and it stopped glowing. She looked at Alena was still shaking a bit. She was kinda nervous and went to go sit at the table.

Alena followed her. "So, how long have you been at Blood Moon?" she asked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:00 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Are you okay?"

"3-3 days" Misu started eating some food. ((i gtg. g'night))  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:03 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Are you okay?"

((Curses!!!!))

"So, now what?" Alena asked the three.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:05 pm
*ALice smiled at them all and sighed* i hope you guys like the dinner. the main course should be ready shortly. then i'll make some dessert.  

vampiregirl135

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Are you okay?"

((Curses!!!!))

"So, now what?" Alena asked the three.

"i dont know"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:06 pm
vampiregirl135
*ALice smiled at them all and sighed* i hope you guys like the dinner. the main course should be ready shortly. then i'll make some dessert.

"Thanks for doing that by the way."  

Alena_Ryu

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:11 pm
Alena_Ryu
vampiregirl135

your welcome. i'm making italiana. i have some italian soup and salad on the table now and some water if you guys want it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:13 pm
vampiregirl135
Alena_Ryu
vampiregirl135

your welcome. i'm making italiana. i have some italian soup and salad on the table now and some water if you guys want it.

Alena sat down, and began to eat.  

Alena_Ryu

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:14 pm
nero grabbed a little bit of salad and ate it  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:22 pm
oh good the fettuccini alfredo is done...*Alice grabbed the pasta and put it on plates and smothered the pasta with alfredo cheese and put it on the table.* this is fettuccini alfredo. i hope you like it. *ALice sat down and began to eat her soup, salad, breadsticks, and fettucini alfredo*  

vampiregirl135

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:25 pm
vampiregirl135
oh good the fettuccini alfredo is done...*Alice grabbed the pasta and put it on plates and smothered the pasta with alfredo cheese and put it on the table.* this is fettuccini alfredo. i hope you like it. *ALice sat down and began to eat her soup, salad, breadsticks, and fettucini alfredo*

Alena continued eating, distracted by her thoughts. And how could she not be? She was about to go to heaven, where she was a wanted criminal, to call out a Goddess, disguised as someone she's not!

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1278 1279 1280 1281 1282 1283 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games