Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 12:34 pm
Tak-Jak
Where exactly does he live?
I know people all across the state..
Because of cross country and soccer
and know a few Evans..

*Dies* He may be Kirby's soulmate, but I can still dream. ^_^

Maine has no cool people. We are a boring meat and potatoes place. Especially Aroostook County. We have no Guide Dog Clinics, so I can't even stay near my family if I pursue my dream. sad

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:10 pm
Reese_Roper

Maine has no cool people. We are a boring meat and potatoes place. Especially Aroostook County. We have no Guide Dog Clinics, so I can't even stay near my family if I pursue my dream. sad

Guide Dog Trainer Im Assuming?

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 3:29 pm
wow.

Hey, I'm not a freaking stalker. I don't know WHERE he lives, really. Just...Florida.

But he has messy blonde hair, is realllly tall, and cute. And the family name might be Thompson or soemthing...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:02 pm
Tak-Jak
Reese_Roper

Guide Dog Trainer Im Assuming?

Yep. Not that I know what the heck I'm supposed to major in to do that. o.0

Reese_Roper

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 5:51 pm
User Image

*dies of hotness*

This is Leonard Whiting, aka Romeo in the 1968 rendition, and in my opinion, Everan of the Ametris series, Evan of that random story soemwhere hereabouts, and the image of my imagined soulmates.

I have no pictures of my real-life soulmate, because hey, I'm not a stalker.

But dammit...I've tried.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:23 pm
Today was extremely good/ extremely bad.

Basically, all through school, I had a good ole time. My Pre-Calculus quiz I got back wasn't so hot, but I was doing good in everything else. Plus, it seems like everyone actually talked to me today. I felt so awesome at the end of the school day.

Then I got home and got on FaceBook. Remember that girl I was talking to you guys about earlier? Apparently we're going to be "just friends" now. She said she likes another guy. I just stared at the screen for a few minutes... then I went upstairs and took a long shower. I'm sad.

Bleh, and now I have to write an essay about a husband's love for his wife. Life is making fun of me right now.

I'm gonna go buy one of those damn monthly collectible monkeys to play with. Maybe that'll cheer me up.  

BlackHawkGS

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:51 pm
My day was pretty good, I've got a date friday night to a Battle of the Bands, and she's very pretty. She seems interested in me. All in all a productive day I would think.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 6:54 pm
[ In Nomine Satanas ]
My day was pretty good, I've got a date friday night to a Battle of the Bands, and she's very pretty. She seems interested in me. All in all a productive day I would think.

Nice. We had a Battle of the Bands concert last year, but I couldn't go for one reason or another...  

BlackHawkGS

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:32 pm
Battle of the Bands?

Psht. I never go to school functions. heart

Except for theatre. But that's cuz I'm a theatre geek. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:43 pm
ok... background and warning first...

I work two jobs... one of which is a management position working for my mother.

warning: I'm not even going to TRY to curb my language in the rest of this post so if you are offended by swearing please just ignore my rant... it really is just a rant to get it off my chest. I'll even write smaller so you can ignore it easier.

ok... working for my mom is awesome because:
- if I'm sick she understands
- if I change my own hours she'll still pay me for what I was scheduled
- I am more free to do what I want there

it's bad because:
- I NEVER..... NEVER.... stop working

never

I feel taken for granted and abused.

I asked that during November... JUST ******** NOVEMBER.... 30 ******** DAYS she NOT give me stuff to do while I'm not at work so that I could work on my Nano... that was going fine until my days OFF

OFF

AS IN NOT ******** ON THE SCHEDULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and what am I doing right now?

work

that I could do tomorrow at work...

I am at 19k words

I'm supposed to be at 25k words today.

And she's informed me that my days are going to get extremely hectic over the next few weeks

and my nights

so I'm supposed to have time to do what I want when?

And if I remind her she'll get pissed off

And when I try and explain myself to her she twists it around so that I'm saying she's a bad mother... she's not.

She's a great mom

I should NEVER have ******** said I'd work for her though

and I never will again once this job is finished.

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 8:51 pm
but we're ignoring the hot guy.

And Gomen, that sucks...but you have more words than I do, so don't be too sad!

Always good to know somene's worse off than you, right?

I AM writing some Lacausta stuff tonight...but it's the end. That counts, right? Does it have to be continuous? Because Lacausta is gonna be like, three hundred pages long. can't be helped.

You poeple and your dates stare

Hey Hawk, it'll be fine. It's allllll bueno.

I felt the same way once; I have a bad habit of flirting with every guy I am friends with IRL. And so this one guy the other year I was SERIOUSLY crushing on...erm, I spilled, and he said he liked my best friend. And he still does.

But she slapped him cause he was being an a** to me. XD, best day of my LIFE.

And another guy, you see...he said that he liked my best friend, too. She's the type. But he lied, to see my reaction, and asked me out about a week later.

Course, he effing DUMPED ME...

*huffhuff*

But that was because,.....he was....a guy. and, erm, strange.

I'm writing some really dramatic stuff right about now...possession, fighting, emotional crap all in one. And of course, it's in lacausta...my favorite! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 9:54 pm
There is a door that has closed. The words are on the side I am not.

I've known this door my whole life.

I hate it.

And it never goes away, it just opens occasionally so that I can dream again... then shuts so that I mourn my dreams.

There's a poem in here somewhere. But it's probably just a piece of Emo Tripe that isn't worth my time... so I'm not going to try and find it.  

Gomenroia

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Nov 15, 2006 10:06 pm
but still...you have more words than I do.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 1:50 pm
I'm tired, my dad has laid around for a couple hours and this house is

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:11 pm
if you guys start whining about how far behind you are, I shall E-AXEMURDER you.

I'm an entire 10k behind.

Don't be whiny. Just earn the gods-damned prize and everything, and appreciate your masses of words. -_-  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games