Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:17 pm
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68

Misu cried. She remembered why her parents abandoned her and it was because the same witches that want Misu dead killed her parents. The thought of what happened then and what just happened was really scary for her. Another witch appears behind Misu and has a dagger by her neck. It was the same witch that stole her whistle.

Rosette appered right behind the witch, slashing her with her sword. "Damn witches!" She was covered in scrapes and scars. Her cloths were torn. "She tossed Misu the whistle back. "Please be more careful with that."

Misu grabbed the whistle yet she was still shaking. She was afraid of the witches that wanted to kill her she wanted it all to stop.

Rosette smiled. "Dont worry, they wont come after you when the find out that im protecting you."

Misu tried to calm down but couldn't. She new even more were out there just waiting for her to come out so they can kill her.

"Misu. Don't worry. Its gonna be okay."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:20 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68

Misu cried. She remembered why her parents abandoned her and it was because the same witches that want Misu dead killed her parents. The thought of what happened then and what just happened was really scary for her. Another witch appears behind Misu and has a dagger by her neck. It was the same witch that stole her whistle.

Rosette appered right behind the witch, slashing her with her sword. "Damn witches!" She was covered in scrapes and scars. Her cloths were torn. "She tossed Misu the whistle back. "Please be more careful with that."

Misu grabbed the whistle yet she was still shaking. She was afraid of the witches that wanted to kill her she wanted it all to stop.

Rosette smiled. "Dont worry, they wont come after you when the find out that im protecting you."

Misu tried to calm down but couldn't. She new even more were out there just waiting for her to come out so they can kill her.

"It's never going to stop they kill me. It's just too frightening." Misu shaking continued. she was just so frightnened.  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:25 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68

"It's never going to stop they kill me. It's just too frightening." Misu shaking continued. she was just so frightnened.

"It doesn't matter, now what happens. I will never give up the fight!
There is no way that I will run away from, all of my frights,
Long as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running!
There is nothing to stop me from going to the very top.
It doesn't matter, who is wrong or who is right,
" Alena sang.

"Even if they don't stop, don't give up. Don't let them win. Just stay alive, and you'll find a way to stop them compleatly."

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:28 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

Elina felt something grow a bit in her mouth. She could smell something sweet, yet it wasnt food. Her eyes turned a certain shade of scarlet. She sniffed a bit and found where the sweet smell came from. What grew in her mouth? Fangs. Sharp, pure white, glowing fangs. She bit deeply into Karn's neck, drinking the sweet fragranced juice from him.

[[you just got served >=D]]

((yea but by wat definition))
*he didnt move, her fangs were deep in him and he knew he couldnt pull back without causing worse injury, yes that was the reason* so i guess your a vampire then that makes sense then *he didnt allow any sign of pain to cross his features, he waited allowing her to drink*

[[weeel sum of ya thought she was mitsuki's reincarnation[ryu]. but now j00 see she isnt! ^-^]]
Elina let go, staring at the marks she had left. "Kyuuketsuki, huh?" She pushed Karn away, and bowed a bit. "Thank for the food, Shishou-sama." She then turned on her heal, and walked away.

Wat did you just call me? *he asked confused then followed and grabbed her again* and are you sure your ok? *he couldnt hide the concern that came to his tone*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama, means Master in Japanese. Since you are the first one that awakened my emotions and my taste of blood, you are my Shishou-sama." She giggled.

*he smiled* hopefully good emotions then *he brushed a hand over her cheek tenderly, then quickly withdrew* srry....

"Shishou-sama?" Elina tilted her head a bit.

Rain-ForFox1

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:29 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
SnowingDream
Kajininja 68

" Alena sang.

"Even if they don't stop, don't give up. Don't let them win. Just stay alive, and you'll find a way to stop them compleatly."

Misu finally stopped shaking, tho she was still scared, she wanted to stay alive more than ever to go through life. She was only afraid of death. She stared at the witches dead body with tears following down her cheeks knowing that could've been her. "I just want it all to stop."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:30 pm
((HI))  

mail kitty

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:31 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

" Alena sang.

Misu finally stopped shaking, tho she was still scared, she wanted to stay alive more than ever to go through life. She was only afraid of death. She stared at the witches dead body with tears following down her cheeks knowing that could've been her. "I just want it all to stop."

"And it will. Just prove to them that you're too tough to kill. And if thats not the case right now, then we'll just have to make it that way!"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:32 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

[[weeel sum of ya thought she was mitsuki's reincarnation[ryu]. but now j00 see she isnt! ^-^]]
Elina let go, staring at the marks she had left. "Kyuuketsuki, huh?" She pushed Karn away, and bowed a bit. "Thank for the food, Shishou-sama." She then turned on her heal, and walked away.

Wat did you just call me? *he asked confused then followed and grabbed her again* and are you sure your ok? *he couldnt hide the concern that came to his tone*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama, means Master in Japanese. Since you are the first one that awakened my emotions and my taste of blood, you are my Shishou-sama." She giggled.

*he smiled* hopefully good emotions then *he brushed a hand over her cheek tenderly, then quickly withdrew* srry....

"Shishou-sama?" Elina tilted her head a bit.

its nothing...im just thankful your ok, i was...worried *he wondered why he had said that and wished he could place the new feeling he felt toward her*  

killer_klaw

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:32 pm
mail kitty
((HI))

((Yo! Alena's in the art room. With Misu, and Rosette.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:33 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

" Alena sang.

"And it will. Just prove to them that you're too tough to kill. And if thats not the case right now, then we'll just have to make it that way!"

"There are more in the courtyard just waiting for me." Misu was able to see them. She was so scared. "the witches know i'm hard to kill but they all want me dead no matter what."  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:34 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

" Alena sang.

"There are more in the courtyard just waiting for me." Misu was able to see them. She was so scared. "the witches know i'm hard to kill but they all want me dead no matter what."

"Weeeeelllll, the other ending ends with all of them dead." Alena suggested.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 pm
mail kitty
((HI))

nixy went in to the art room

hello?  

mail kitty

Tagiee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:36 pm
((o.o? Are we killing people? Does fire help? >:] ))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:38 pm
mail kitty
mail kitty
((HI))

nixy went in to the art room

hello?

"Oh, hey Nixy!" Alena said, motining for Nixy to join them.

((and to respond to Demonic's question, not yet, but soon.))

Alena_Ryu

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:39 pm
((Given the current fast rate of posts, I feel the need to acctually say this. Brb, I'm gonna make chocolate milk real quick. Should take, at the most, a minuet.))  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games