Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:41 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"It's never going to stop they kill me. It's just too frightening." Misu shaking continued. she was just so frightnened.

"It doesn't matter, now what happens. I will never give up the fight!
There is no way that I will run away from, all of my frights,
Long as the voice inside me says go, I will always keep on running!
There is nothing to stop me from going to the very top.
It doesn't matter, who is wrong or who is right,
" Alena sang.

"Even if they don't stop, don't give up. Don't let them win. Just stay alive, and you'll find a way to stop them compleatly."

Misu finally stopped shaking, tho she was still scared, she wanted to stay alive more than ever to go through life. She was only afraid of death. She stared at the witches dead body with tears following down her cheeks knowing that could've been her. "I just want it all to stop."

"And it will. Just prove to them that you're too tough to kill. And if thats not the case right now, then we'll just have to make it that way!"

"There are more in the courtyard just waiting for me." Misu was able to see them. She was so scared. "the witches know i'm hard to kill but they all want me dead no matter what."

"Weeeeelllll, the other ending ends with all of them dead." Alena suggested.

"Bad idea" Misu had the power to make watever she wrote or draw into reality when her eyes were glowing silver. for the writing one, all she had to do was read it out loud. She didn't really use it because she was afraid that she might kill an inasant person. Misu saw them coming closer to the school. Misu took out a piece ofpaper and started writing how the witches would die. and read out loud. "All those witches who want to kill me shall die. keep the one named Alice alive. The witches outside waiting to kill me shall die."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:42 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

[[weeel sum of ya thought she was mitsuki's reincarnation[ryu]. but now j00 see she isnt! ^-^]]
Elina let go, staring at the marks she had left. "Kyuuketsuki, huh?" She pushed Karn away, and bowed a bit. "Thank for the food, Shishou-sama." She then turned on her heal, and walked away.

Wat did you just call me? *he asked confused then followed and grabbed her again* and are you sure your ok? *he couldnt hide the concern that came to his tone*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama, means Master in Japanese. Since you are the first one that awakened my emotions and my taste of blood, you are my Shishou-sama." She giggled.

*he smiled* hopefully good emotions then *he brushed a hand over her cheek tenderly, then quickly withdrew* srry....

"Shishou-sama?" Elina tilted her head a bit.

its nothing...im just thankful your ok, i was...worried *he wondered why he had said that and wished he could place the new feeling he felt toward her*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama." She huged him. "Thank you for being woried." She poked his cheek lightly and skiped off.

Rain-ForFox1

mail kitty

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

[[weeel sum of ya thought she was mitsuki's reincarnation[ryu]. but now j00 see she isnt! ^-^]]
Elina let go, staring at the marks she had left. "Kyuuketsuki, huh?" She pushed Karn away, and bowed a bit. "Thank for the food, Shishou-sama." She then turned on her heal, and walked away.

Wat did you just call me? *he asked confused then followed and grabbed her again* and are you sure your ok? *he couldnt hide the concern that came to his tone*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama, means Master in Japanese. Since you are the first one that awakened my emotions and my taste of blood, you are my Shishou-sama." She giggled.

*he smiled* hopefully good emotions then *he brushed a hand over her cheek tenderly, then quickly withdrew* srry....

its nothing...im just thankful your ok, i was...worried *he wondered why he had said that and wished he could place the new feeling he felt toward her*

Elina smiled. "Shishou-sama." She huged him. "Thank you for being woried." She poked his cheek lightly and skiped off.
[/qu

((g2g dinner))

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:43 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

*he sighed* guess she doesnt like hanging around for long *he reached out and touched the wall, guiding himself through the hall*  

killer_klaw

Tagiee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:44 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
mail kitty
((HI))

nixy went in to the art room

hello?

"Oh, hey Nixy!" Alena said, motining for Nixy to join them.

((and to respond to Demonic's question, not yet, but soon.))

((So where can I be so I know when it's happening?))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:45 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

Misu finally stopped shaking, tho she was still scared, she wanted to stay alive more than ever to go through life. She was only afraid of death. She stared at the witches dead body with tears following down her cheeks knowing that could've been her. "I just want it all to stop."

"And it will. Just prove to them that you're too tough to kill. And if thats not the case right now, then we'll just have to make it that way!"

"There are more in the courtyard just waiting for me." Misu was able to see them. She was so scared. "the witches know i'm hard to kill but they all want me dead no matter what."

"Bad idea" Misu had the power to make watever she wrote or draw into reality when her eyes were glowing silver. for the writing one, all she had to do was read it out loud. She didn't really use it because she was afraid that she might kill an inasant person. Misu saw them coming closer to the school. Misu took out a piece ofpaper and started writing how the witches would die. and read out loud. "All those witches who want to kill me shall die. keep the one named Alice alive. The witches outside waiting to kill me shall die."

Alena thought about that.

"Ya know, if you can do that, why don't you just read that they'll leave you alone?"

((and mail kitty? You may have just solved a dilema by simply being here. You gave me an idea! Not about Misu's problem, but about Mitsuki's!))

Alena_Ryu

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Ya know, if you can do that, why don't you just read that they'll leave you alone?"

((and mail kitty? You may have just solved a dilema by simply being here. You gave me an idea! Not about Misu's problem, but about Mitsuki's!))

"because sometimes it doesn't work." Misu felt pain. It was coming from every body part of her body. This always happened when her powers didn't work. When the pain left her body, Misu started shaking again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:47 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
mail kitty
((HI))

hello?

((the art room. Although this problem is solved, there shall be another one coming up very soon. If you're sneaky, you could follow Alena. She may just be about to complete her mission.))  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:48 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

*he sighed* guess she doesnt like hanging around for long *he reached out and touched the wall, guiding himself through the hall*

Elina humed a little song while she skiped.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r739OiO_TY4 ]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:49 pm
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"because sometimes it doesn't work." Misu felt pain. It was coming from every body part of her body. This always happened when her powers didn't work. When the pain left her body, Misu started shaking again.

"Are you okay?"  

Alena_Ryu

Tagiee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:50 pm
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
mail kitty
((HI))

hello?

((the art room. Although this problem is solved, there shall be another one coming up very soon. If you're sneaky, you could follow Alena. She may just be about to complete her mission.))

((KK!))
Nimia walked down the hallway, towards the art room. She walked inside, the only person she recognized being Alena. She walked up, smiling. "Hello, Alena!" she said brightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68
Alena_Ryu
Kajininja 68

"Are you okay?"

"they're coming closer." Misu was really scared. She justed wanted this all to stop. "some of the witches are leaving. there are ten of them still there."  

Kajininja 68

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:52 pm
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
mail kitty
((HI))

hello?

((KK!))
Nimia walked down the hallway, towards the art room. She walked inside, the only person she recognized being Alena. She walked up, smiling. "Hello, Alena!" she said brightly.

"Hey Nimia." She said. She then turned back to Misu. "How long till the witches are here?" She asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:54 pm
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu
_D3M0N1C_4NG3L
Alena_Ryu

((KK!))

"Hey Nimia." She said. She then turned back to Misu. "How long till the witches are here?" She asked.

"three hours." Misu said still mumbling.  

Kajininja 68

killer_klaw

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:55 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

Elina humed a little song while she skiped.
[ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r739OiO_TY4 ]

*karn heard the humming and recosnised it imediatly* damn my senses are even trained to her *he chuckled almost humorlessly to himself* what has she done to me?  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games