Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:26 am
^But it looks so cool! xd But, on the other hand, I just heard a wild rumour about a Water/Psychic Dolphin Pokemon. It would be cool if it turned out to be real... This may very well be the first generation in which I won't keep the starter Pokemon I pick in my party...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:30 pm
Fiery Tiamat
I hate the look of Mijumaru, but I might end up getting it, since I like its final evolution the best. This is probably the first time I HAVEN'T totally fallen in love with the fire starter...

Mr Popo in your mouth

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm
haha oh my god you guys

have you read the latest B/W rumors? the ones coming from the guy who claims to've done translation work on B/W for NoA before they fired his ******** class="smilies smilies_rofl"> rofl
rofl

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:45 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
haha oh my god you guys

have you read the latest B/W rumors? the ones coming from the guy who claims to've done translation work on B/W for NoA before they fired his ******** class="smilies smilies_rofl"> rofl
rofl

Wait--

Where can I find this? xd  

Bulbasauurr

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:35 pm
Bulbasauurr
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
haha oh my god you guys

rofl

Wait--

tell us!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 pm
just put it in your mouth
Bulbasauurr
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
haha oh my god you guys

rofl

Wait--

tell us!

Please, share!  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

Mr Popo in your mouth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:31 am
Alas.
Tippy has forsaken us.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:09 pm
Just to let you know, I have been following this on tumblr, and have to say that those evos are almost definitely fake.
IMO.

( http://foxdemonshippo.tumblr.com /plug)
*poofs out*

Fox Demon Shippo

Moonlight Explorer

7,750 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Healer 50

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:21 pm
just put it in your mouth
Alas.
Tippy has forsaken us.

crying Tippy...

If you want possible Pokemon rumours that may or may not be true, I can fix you up for that:

http://pldh.net/guides/blackwhite/unofficial_isshu_listing

Ice Cream Pokemon... XD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:15 pm
Haha, oh stars, sorry guys. The rumors were batshit insane, but turned out to be completely fake, so I disregarded them. And then I went to work.

But if you're curious, the rundown:

» N wasn't human. His mother was an angel-like being from a different dimension, so he was a half-human, half-angel thing. He had wings as a baby, but his mother died shortly after his birth (because she pulled a War of the Wolds and couldn't exist in this dimension), so his father ripped off his wings.

» His father was the leader of Team Plasma. AKA guy in the ugly moomoo with a castle around his neck.

» His mother's people were the ones who brought humans from another dimension to the dimension they're in now, and after her death, N's father thought it would be an awesome idea to try and return humans to their original dimension. Via the power of Reshiram/Zekrom.

» Only someone of a "pure" heart can control Reshi/Zek, and N's father thought that that meant only one of the angel-things could. So he uses his hypnotizing eyepatch to control N and force him to control Reshi/Zek

» N's father almost kills him during the gameplay, which releases N's "true form". Which is really just N + angel wings. Apparently, his Millennium Rubix Cube is what kept his "true form" contained.

» N dies at the end of the game after protecting you from his crazy father. You're in some Torn World-esque place and his father tries to kill you with a sword for interfering and s**t, but N takes the blow instead and gets stabbed in the heart. He then sends you and your friends back to your proper dimension and when you get back, you're given N's team as a gift. Because he's, you know, dead.

» There would be a download event a year or two later that would retcon all this and make N alive again.

There was a ton of other s**t, but I only cared about the storyline/N parts. Here's the rest. Remember, THESE ARE FAKE.

However, the Isshu Gymleaders have been revealed. We've got the Waiter Trio, Aloe, Carrot Top, Volker's Sister, Clint Eastwood, Airline Stewardess, Batman, and Iris.

Yes.

Iris.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dragon Queen Tiamat

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:42 pm
Reading that made me lol, thanks Tippy!

...And so did Iris being a Gym Leader. What's the bet that in the Anime, Ash won't find out until he actually reaches her Gym?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:17 pm
this just in

Baro confirmed for 5th gen design team lead

well, at least the plot's still good, right?

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:41 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]

Oh my god
I would cry if that happened. ;_;

...s**t I must be past the point of no return for fangirling N if him dying bothers me.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:20 pm
Some of this gen's Pokemon just look odd. I think there's enough good there that I can form a half-decent looking team though.  

Dragon Queen Tiamat

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:10 pm
i do not like 95% of these new pokémon User Image

and there very little on the plot. the opening of the games leaves SO MANY BURNING QUESTIONS and not enough answers because dumb whores are too busy with the new pokes and no one's posting anything about the plot.

or if they are, it's stupid s**t like "LOL N HAS A FIANCEE AND TURNS INTO A DEMON" and their references are always "oh, the 2ch thread got deleted sorry i just copypasta'd+translated the moonrunes"

NO ******** YOU GET OUT

also i want N to die. because i like delicious RP dramu

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 136 137 138 139 140 141 143 144 145 146 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games