Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:02 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
Mao was skipping about, humming a sweet little tune. "My Shishou-sama should be here~ Where is he?" She was singing a bit.

*karn heard formiliar humming* take me to her *he instructed keron, who led him easily now after serophs training, when he was close enough to sense her heatbeat he smiled* hello mao

[[srry for the late post...i had to make dinner...it was fun ^^]]
Mao smiled ear to ear and huged him. "Shishou-sama!" She snuggled her head in his chest. "Good morning!~"

*karn smiled and put his arms around her, feeling her heart strong beneath his touch* its good to here your voice again mao

Mao giggled. "Shishou-sama seems all lovey-dovey today~ Whats the occasion?" She smiled radiantly

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:03 pm
killer_klaw
*acren ran until he reached a garden of some sort, it had flowers blooming everywhere, just like his old master house* who do they think they are, i could kill them easily if i wanted to *he sat down in the gardens, eyes brimming with tears* it wasnt my fault, i shouldnt be here, i didnt do it *he brought his knees to his chest and closed his eyes willing the tears to stop* it wasnt suppose to be this way, im not suppose to be here

Velvet followed him... she heard his tears and sorrow.. why he didn't want to be here.. etc she was a bit bored. Her beauty was massived in the area. She stood up and sitted her self on a jagged rock. "Then do it... " she said looking at him waiting for him to make eye contact with her manipulative eyes. Though she appeared to be human.  

Marionette_Mentation

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:04 pm
killer_klaw
*acren ran until he reached a garden of some sort, it had flowers blooming everywhere, just like his old master house* who do they think they are, i could kill them easily if i wanted to *he sat down in the gardens, eyes brimming with tears* it wasnt my fault, i shouldnt be here, i didnt do it *he brought his knees to his chest and closed his eyes willing the tears to stop* it wasnt suppose to be this way, im not suppose to be here

*Nellie sighed as she heard someone cry.* hey i'll be back in a minute creena. *Nellie zapped herself to the garden knowing it was alice's and Alice told her not to let anyone destroy anything in there. Nellie tried to speak in an english accent* um, hey. not to bother you or anything but are you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:05 pm
SnowingDream
Nao put her hands on her lap and sighed, haveing an almost blank look on her face. Her large bag was still on the side of the bench. A breeze blew past her, around her, makeing her dance with it. It gleamed in the sunlight.

Obsidian smelled her.. she smelled beautiful like rose oil. Fragil yet strong. He walked in her direction and then saw her sitting on the bench. he didn't know what to say. he would help her with her suit case maybe..or maybe he would just say hi... oh crud he thought. he wasn't looking where he was going and then tripped over a rock..and made a thud on the ground...  

Marionette_Mentation

killer_klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:06 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
Mao was skipping about, humming a sweet little tune. "My Shishou-sama should be here~ Where is he?" She was singing a bit.

*karn heard formiliar humming* take me to her *he instructed keron, who led him easily now after serophs training, when he was close enough to sense her heatbeat he smiled* hello mao

Mao smiled ear to ear and huged him. "Shishou-sama!" She snuggled her head in his chest. "Good morning!~"

*karn smiled and put his arms around her, feeling her heart strong beneath his touch* its good to here your voice again mao

Mao giggled. "Shishou-sama seems all lovey-dovey today~ Whats the occasion?" She smiled radiantly

i just....*he didnt know how to answer her* i guess i just wanted to see you *he laughed* hypothetically of course  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:07 pm
Matsua walked in the school gates, her hand on her hip. She had on a hat covering her eyes, short blondish-redish hair, a tanktop showing off her E-sized boobs, baggy hsorts, and some sneekers. She was carrying a backback on her back. She sighed, annoyed. "What a dull place." She walked in, sucking on a lolipop now.

Rain-ForFox1

killer_klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:09 pm
vampiregirl135
killer_klaw

*Nellie sighed as she heard someone cry.* hey i'll be back in a minute creena. *Nellie zapped herself to the garden knowing it was alice's and Alice told her not to let anyone destroy anything in there. Nellie tried to speak in an english accent* um, hey. not to bother you or anything but are you ok?

leave me alone vampire *he said coldly, the tears already drying up* i dont need your sympathy and i doubt you really want to give it, i shouldnt be here and thats a clear fact but i am now and theres no changing it, no sense in loathing my position  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
SnowingDream
Nao put her hands on her lap and sighed, haveing an almost blank look on her face. Her large bag was still on the side of the bench. A breeze blew past her, around her, makeing her dance with it. It gleamed in the sunlight.

Obsidian smelled her.. she smelled beautiful like rose oil. Fragil yet strong. He walked in her direction and then saw her sitting on the bench. he didn't know what to say. he would help her with her suit case maybe..or maybe he would just say hi... oh crud he thought. he wasn't looking where he was going and then tripped over a rock..and made a thud on the ground...

Nao looked up at the boy, her face now stained with the few tears she shed. She was a bit afraid, but walked over caususly to him. "A-Are....are you alright...?" She tryed to smiled.

Rain-ForFox1

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:10 pm
SnowingDream
Matsua walked in the school gates, her hand on her hip. She had on a hat covering her eyes, short blondish-redish hair, a tanktop showing off her E-sized boobs, baggy hsorts, and some sneekers. She was carrying a backback on her back. She sighed, annoyed. "What a dull place." She walked in, sucking on a lolipop now.

Thorne looked in her direction.. that was his kind of woman.. simple, bored, and a couple of other things. he walked past her letting the wind blow his persuasive sent through her hair and face. his smell was intoxicateing.. he waited for her to say something like "wait", he was almost giddy to get to know her... "simple" he thought.. and smiled again when the wind blew...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:11 pm
killer_klaw
vampiregirl135
killer_klaw

leave me alone vampire *he said coldly, the tears already drying up* i dont need your sympathy and i doubt you really want to give it, i shouldnt be here and thats a clear fact but i am now and theres no changing it, no sense in loathing my position

*Nellie sighed* ok...but i was coming to tell you i know a way you can get out of here and never see another vampire again...since you hate them so much...  

vampiregirl135

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:11 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

i just....*he didnt know how to answer her* i guess i just wanted to see you *he laughed* hypothetically of course

Mao flustered a littel bit and smiled, kissing his cheek. "Shishou-sama is very kind." She giggled.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:14 pm
SnowingDream

Thorne looked in her direction.. that was his kind of woman.. simple, bored, and a couple of other things. he walked past her letting the wind blow his persuasive sent through her hair and face. his smell was intoxicateing.. he waited for her to say something like "wait", he was almost giddy to get to know her... "simple" he thought.. and smiled again when the wind blew...

Matsua coughed a bit. "What the hell is that?!" She coughed a bit more. "Such a stingy smell!" She kept walking, coughing a bit.

Rain-ForFox1

killer_klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:16 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

Mao flustered a littel bit and smiled, kissing his cheek. "Shishou-sama is very kind." She giggled.

*he smiled and blushed a bit* kind thats a word that i dont hear often to describe me when its not sarcasm  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:17 pm
killer_klaw
vampiregirl135
killer_klaw

Velvet roled her eyes she wasn't going to stay here and take this bullshit.. her hair blew with the wind and the smell traced over the rock and such... "if i wanted to give ur stubburn a** sympthy, well first u would have to earn it and second u would have to actually need it, both in face u don't have." she said this sarcasticly and apparently un interested...
"And no offence but it's not nice nor polite to someone who's actualy going to end up helping you in the end to say quote quote vampire odly.. and u can try all you want to kill or injure me with your little ability but sadly it won't work.. for i'm not full vampire.. but u probably already knew that didn't you..." she smirked.. knowing that he probably didn't..."and your position doesn't deserve loathing..." she said ending her little statements.. with comedian.  

Marionette_Mentation

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 5:19 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Nao looked up at the boy, her face now stained with the few tears she shed. She was a bit afraid, but walked over caususly to him. "A-Are....are you alright...?" She tryed to smiled.

Obsidian was blushing a deep crimson when he saw her tears..."ohh yea i'm fine, but here.." he said handing her a tissue..." i'm sorry if i interupted you..." he said while pulling his fingers through his hair...  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games