Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:38 pm
@Bulba and Melody: Or there IS an event, it just makes use of

Telepathy!

Clearly, that is how we are expected to get PCP to HG/SS.

@Non-Tradeable: I dunno if "device communication" would work. Technically, trading IS "device communication". But importing... That's impossible to say because you can only import from RSE and FR/LG, and there is no fourth gen to fourth gen "importing"... thing. The only way to get the PCP on a DPPt cart over to an HG/SS cart would be through trading.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:50 pm
Oh Hai guys.
Endless eight is done.

Apparently that's good.  

melikefood

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 11:23 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
@Bulba and Melody: Or there IS an event, it just makes use of

Telepathy!

Clearly, that is how we are expected to get PCP to HG/SS.

@Non-Tradeable: I dunno if "device communication" would work. Technically, trading IS "device communication". But importing... That's impossible to say because you can only import from RSE and FR/LG, and there is no fourth gen to fourth gen "importing"... thing. The only way to get the PCP on a DPPt cart over to an HG/SS cart would be through trading.

OMFG. 8O I never thought that psychics would influence electronic devices!!!!! THIS IS SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME----Hey, wait, now I feel like I had a dream involving YGO somehow this morning. User Image

For some reason, I have been thinking for the past 24 hours that one gets PCP through the PokeWalker.
I have no idea WHY I got that idea.
Which is why I said "device communication". >>
Because my misguided moron of a brain thought that it came off the 'walker.

Also, PCP is the original shiny form. So they should stop being brats, because PCP has been around for awhile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:25 am
OMFG. 8O I never thought that psychics would influence electronic devices!!!!! THIS IS SUPER SPECIAL AWESOME----Hey, wait, now I feel like I had a dream involving YGO somehow this morning. User Image

For some reason, I have been thinking for the past 24 hours that one gets PCP through the PokeWalker.
I have no idea WHY I got that idea.
Which is why I said "device communication". >>
Because my misguided moron of a brain thought that it came off the 'walker.

Also, PCP is the original shiny form. So they should stop being brats, because PCP has been around for awhile.

Lol. *Pats.* Don't worry about it. But PCP is special, rather than just being a shiny Pichu. People are just stupid. xD  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:16 pm
*patted* OKAY. 8D  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 4:36 pm
SO GLAD I BOUGHT A FIRST GEN GOGH'S REED FOR 210k.

I felt sad having to sell it, though. Such awesome poses, but 545k easy.

In fact... I think I have enough to finally start my freakin' art contest already! User Image

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:09 pm
Do peopel even seriously compete in art contests anymore? <_<

Also, Endless Eight . . . good trolling.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:34 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
SO GLAD I BOUGHT A FIRST GEN GOGH'S REED FOR 210k.

I felt sad having to sell it, though. Such awesome poses, but 545k easy.

In fact... I think I have enough to finally start my freakin' art contest already! User Image

Do you have a deviantart? O:

I'm an aspiring artist myself. 3nodding  

Bulbasaurr

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 7:07 pm
I have no idea wtf endless eight is.

Am I going to get shun because of my poverty?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:00 pm
DJ Trouble
Do peopel even seriously compete in art contests anymore? <_<

Also, Endless Eight . . . good trolling.

Yeah, they're still alive and kicking. But I've noticed most of them tend to be less than 2mil in value. And everyone knows that the bigger the prize pool, the more/better the entrants. I've got... close to 7mil saved up so far, with Horns/A.Pendant Letter as the grand prize and a few whole Letter sets. Though I'm liquidating some more sucky items to get better ones.

What's popular with you danged kids these day?

@Bulba: Ha ha, I do, but it's pretty barren with a few pieces of junk here and there. My now ex-boyfriend coaxed me into getting an account a few years back and I just never really got into it. I tend to do quick, crappy doodles, which I keep on my Photobucket instead. xD I am, however, applying to Ringling School College of Art and Design next month. heart

In fact, I REALLY should be working on my admissions portfolio, but I don't feel like it. gonk

@Melody: Of course not! Because once my art contest is done, but I'm gonna poor as ********, too.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Bulbasaurr

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:16 pm
Damn. >w<
I would have added you to my watch.
*Art nerd*.

I would love to see them sometime. ^^

What do you plan to major in? O:  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 8:44 pm
Bulbasaurr
Damn. >w<
I would have added you to my watch.
*Art nerd*.

I would love to see them sometime. ^^

What do you plan to major in? O:

Lol, you still can if you want. It's nothing impressive, though. xD

And I plan on majoring in Illustration. 3nodding For a while, I was torn between that and a major called "Graphic and Interactive Communication", but on a campus tour last month, I discovered that that's just a fancy name for Graphic Arts. And I want a more traditional media-based education, so Illustration for me it is!

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:22 pm
What does being Gaia poor have to do with the Eight thingy? DX *completely lost*
LOST CHILD NEEDS MAPPLZ. NOT GPS.

D8 TIPPY SHOULD USE HER DA MORE! 'Cuz then I could stalk her art. Although, DA's more of a d**k about what features regulars should have. And there's no point to a sub anymore. And they took out the "Advanced Critique Requested" option for what kind of comments you would like on your art and made it a sub feature. =w= I swear, there's no real point to subs anymore 'cept to fancify one's journal page.
And I consider polls to be a journal feature because they originally appeared on those pages. I dare someone to challenge me about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:28 pm
What does being Gaia poor have to do with the Eight thingy? DX *completely lost*
LOST CHILD NEEDS MAPPLZ. NOT GPS.

D8 TIPPY SHOULD USE HER DA MORE! 'Cuz then I could stalk her art. Although, DA's more of a d**k about what features regulars should have. And there's no point to a sub anymore. And they took out the "Advanced Critique Requested" option for what kind of comments you would like on your art and made it a sub feature. =w= I swear, there's no real point to subs anymore 'cept to fancify one's journal page.
And I consider polls to be a journal feature because they originally appeared on those pages. I dare someone to challenge me about it.

Lol, dA's not my thing. I could never be so arrogant about my art like a lot of popular dA members are. And I never draw fan art nor am I interested in the popular animes/mangas, so that's another two strikes against me. Eh, I just draw things for me and my friends. xD

Though my dA does have my plushies, crappy as they are.

Tippy's dA. Warning! It's really pathetic. rofl

And there's nothing really recent on it, either. Like I said, my PhotoBucket is my dA. User Image

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 9:39 pm
FFfffft. I don't do fanart of canon characters at all, and just post my characters, and I still get people to look. Mostly it's my friends that I RP with, or had RP'd with, and/or it's just stuff I did for myself, but people still look at it.

Someone actually read and fav'd my recent story that I didn't look over at all. xD I just finished it and submitted it because I didn't feel like rereading. XD

And only the dicks/friendless joes/flamers/people who mommy never loved/gave them enough attention are arrogant about their art. Most people I watch aren't like, "OHYA, I DREW THIS IN 1 HOUR, WORSHIP ME. |D" and it's like, the frickin' ceiling of that one church.
Though I have seen the arrogant people, and they get banned after awhile. xD

And your DA is so not pathetic. Watch, I'll stalk/fav bomb it. XD  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games