Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Fantasy Roleplay Guild
Fantasy Roleplay Guild OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather...
  ...live in a world without skin moisturizer?
  ...live in a world without cream cheese?
View Results

Mikujin

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 1:35 pm
Dr. Octopus. Captain Kalamari. Izumo. Mikujin.

What do that above have in common (besides the fact that they are all hawt): they are me. Or so I'm told.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:04 pm
I'm whatever I feel like being at the time... and lazy... I control the comics and story thing... I really wish school would give me more breaks so I can work on them... oh well... why is anyone reading this anyways... go away now please.  

kurodo32
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2006 12:09 pm
Right. Okay. Yeah.

*strangulates jash*

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 12:28 pm
*Ughh...* So bored. I need to make something dramaic happen in the roleplay. Like that idea we had Edan-chan. Remember the song starring Aoki, Shin-chan, and Watermelon-boy? Later we need to put this idea into effect. *Hm...* Maybe after the Naruto roleplay has started.  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:10 pm
Lol. I love that song. But remember, Fai's got a part in there too. But Koh's best in that one. His part is so amazing. XD

Or maybe we just like to pick on our fav thieves.

Also, me and Mary-chan picked out a theme song for the immortal thieves. It's called "Tsugaru - Re-Venge Vs De-Sire" and you may know it from DDR.

It's a really traditionally japanese song, only about 1;30.

I want to one day make an AMV os all the thieves in it, with this at the background. I'd show them all with their weapons.
During the wacko part 1;00-1;05 seconds in I'd show melora then Tao would break in for the next 5 seconds with his katars, then back to serious thief action. And at the end with the 'tu-tung tung tung tung ...tung' I'd show Hamani with her katana standing there in silence.
At 32-37 seconds in I'd show all the thieves in a cricle and circulate around through them.

Other than that I'd just have everyone in really dramatic positions with their weapons. Shinobu with her sword, Izumo with his sword, Tao with his Katar, Suki looking up at the sky, Aoki unleashing a troop of glowing butterflies, Tomoyo with her pretty blade, Sakura with her fans of flame, just Nia's eyes, narrowed ad deep, Kosho with her huge blade, she spins it around and throws it, Taketo pulling up his scarf over his face, Koh with his fingers upwards in some sort of spiritual post, Kuro with his awesome a** sword, Fai smiling all cleverly, Tomi slinking scarily across the screen, Chi with his sualy look of glee.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:14 pm
Riiiight not paying attention to you two as I type this okay... <.< ...anyways yeah tomorrow and saturday I'm not gonna be home cuz tomorrow's my birthday and were going out and on saturday were going to go down to hang with family all day soo I may work on the comics one the drives to and from these placed but I can't host anything until late sunday... happy birthday to me!  

kurodo32
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 30, 2006 9:47 am
Lol, my brithday's one week from now. ^^ Lucky us, hunh, kuro-woofie?

Also. I get conqueror of shamballa for my first veiwing on my brithday! I'm gonna be sweet 16!!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 2:48 pm
-Strangled- "Air! Air!!!"

Lol, everyone has like a signiture weapon or item, and Suki stares at the sky. ^_^ I love playing Suki.  

The Jashu

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:28 pm
Aoki likes playing and making everyonthing into a game... But now her best friend has left... I wonder how she'll take that? *Hmm...* Anyways, I love playing Aoke-chan. She's cute. Usually I play the;

'Get the hell outta my face you a**!'

Kinda person. Usually gurls too.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:13 pm
Mm... *releases Suk*

Lol. Yeah. sweatdrop

Yes, Suki's a different character than most, I tried to make all of the thieves unique to that of their own abilities, and Suki's just happened to be astronomy and all things up high and shiney.

Lol, we also decided to spring a little brother unto Vanslaz's character because we lov him so much. ^^

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 2:25 pm
Hey, everyone, we've got ourselves a new FRG memeber! Lady Syoko's the name and you make sure to give them a nice big Fantasy Roleplay Guild wellcome!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:28 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Alright, for all you guys who don't yet know, not tomorrow, not the next day, not that one either, but on Saturday is my birthday! I'm going to be turning sweet 16, and it's gonna rock! However, quickly following up my brithday is a very special holiday called Hallowe'en!

Hallowe'en is, in my opinion, the best holiday that exists, it's a combination of all my favorite things, mischevious spirits, going out at night time, dressing up, hanging out with friends, and most of all... CANDY!

And, to celebrate this very special occasion I want to buy myself a "Jack's Joy" pumpkin mask, something I've allways wanted because, really, out of all the masks it is so the cutest.

However, I've been saving up for a while now and, most likely because of approaching Hallowe'en, they've decked up the prices. I can only afford half of what they are asking, and I'm running out of time before Hallowe'en! Not only that, but as we near October 31st the prices are only going to get higher and higher and I cannot keep up with that kind of money on my own.

Now, I am asking if you guys will help me out on my quest to get a "Jack's Joy" in time for Hallowe'en, also, if you guys want, I can refer to this as my asking you guys to help me out with something for my birthday.

In any case, you guys, I hope you'll atleast consider lending me a hand, donations of any size are very appreciated!

8000/17000+

Thankies, Dan.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Edaniel
Captain

Mikujin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:53 pm
I've got a birthday present I'm sure you'll love.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:38 pm
Why thankyou Miku.

P.S. How did I know the second that 'eyeball' thing came out, Miku was gonna have fun with it...

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 04, 2006 2:42 pm
OMG scratch that entire quest thing!! I just won out on a big for a "Jack's Joy" for only 8000!!!!

YUS!!! GO ME!!!

Fantasy Roleplay Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games