Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:10 pm
whee I'm in like.

'Cause he makes me laugh, is an honors student, and genuinely nice with I hit my head while rollar skating.

To top it all off, he thinks that I hate him down to my very depths.

Ain't it great?

Oh, and a word to the wise: Fire Extinguishers cause extreme pain upon impact. Recommendation: avoid walking into one. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:33 am
I loathed my boyfriend in 7th grade.
Couldnt stand him in the least bit..
Then we became friends..

and he listened to me and couldnt help liking him.
Then in 8th he asked me out..

It shall be 2 years in December biggrin

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 10:49 am
Well... the date didn't work, she wasn't into my kind of music. So, I hung out with one of my friends I have known for like... 6 months. We had a GREAT time xd . Then I went to Waffle House after the BOTB. Took Jess home, that was fun too. Cops. 'Nuff said. Got home around 1 ish.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 3:32 pm
I feel sick. Of course, I just realized I'm the only person in my family who hasn't got the flu shot yet, so that's a little scary.

Otherwise... I just laid around and played tetris on my cellphone. I wanted to go get that new Nintendo Wii system tonight, but my parentals won't let me. Something about homework and sleep.

Oh, and my birthday is on ther 28th. In case anyone wishes to know.  

BlackHawkGS

.nouvel.espoir.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:29 pm
I'm leaving tonight to go to Cancun.

heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I'm trying to get my parents to let me take the mock trial laptop with me. My dad says no, my mom doesn't really care, and the coaches already said it's fine as long as I don't lose it or break it. I genuinely need it for homework, and the hotel has wi-fi, and I want to keep in touch. wink

We'll see.

WE'RE LEAVING AT 7 TO GO TO AIRPORT OMG.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 6:17 pm
Lucky you, I leave 4:30 am tomorrow to fly for 7 hours and a one hour layover. I'm flying to Phoenix...  

[ In Nomine Satanas ]

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 8:48 pm
*makes mental note of Hawks birthday*
I shall remember!

But omg.. I feel dead.
Im soo tired..
and eeek!

I have PRN duty tomorrow at the hospital..
bedtime.. now

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:00 pm
Okay, so, I had Thanksgiving today. Why, you ask? Because my mom is an RN who works nights, so she sleeps all day until 5:30 so that she isn't tired, and she has work that day and has to leave at 6:00, so there would be no time to have supper together, seeing as how my dad doesn't cook.

Anyway, we had chicken, and stuffing with chicken gizzards and livers in it, along with some other stuff. What did I, dieheart veggie that I am, have, you ask? I'll tell you. I had some instant potatoes, a few yams that were left over, and a couple apple wedges. Yay for gourmet cooking.

And now, I start basketball this week (I hate basketball, I only play because I'm expected to) and I have to go dreaded shopping, because the 30th is my mom's birthday. Though maybe I can get out of that seeing as Tammy (older sister: 17 and a senior) knows I hate it and I complain the whole time. Here's to hoping.

Reese_Roper

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 19, 2006 5:56 pm
Since I am mainly a no-red-meat-veggiterian **please note this is not by choice but by health issues and I need certain nutrients from chicken and fish** ThanksGiving shall njot be a problem for me.

Looking forward to it actually.
Though its only going to be my mom, me and my older sister nikki.

Everyone else cant come down..
But I will get to be will Matt.
He May Join Us After He Eats Eith His Family
for my moms awesome pie!

ooo I cant wait.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:13 pm
I went to a football game in dallas Friday. IN the band, you know. It was the last one of the season...our asses were kicked. Badly. But that's okay, cause we were all so happy...M.L. and I were beating on each other's drums and our quad player was going crazy >.< I want his quads when he graduates.

And then we drove for like, five hours to this deer camp thingee in Junction, West Texas, (my dad built the house himself) and my sister shot her first doe and my dad shot another, while I stayed home and tended the fire. Pansy, she would NOT follow tradition...we're part Indian, so the way it works is we gotta built a bonfire and dance around it, and at sunset my sister had to cut it open and eat the heart...I woulda done it, if I shot at things.

My dad did it. Erm, he cooked it first, tho. That's okay.

And it was soooo pretty! and cold.

And we came back this morning. another long drive, but it's fine! I fell asleep. >.<

Oh, btw, I'm so happy ^^ my dad got promoted! *superhappyfuntimedanceofglee*

And I don't know why I'm so hyper, I really don't. Chocolate?

And THANSGIVING! Tofuturkey for all! *rainstofuturkeyonyou*

it's good. Imma good cook. ^^

Takkun, if you didn't live in Florida I'd totally invite you hereabouts, but I have obnoxious cousins that are all younger than me and a mimi with a weird taste in food. *shrug*  

KirbyVictorious

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:51 pm
Just finished packing for the trip, so I'll probably log off in a few minutes. Unfortunately, I didn't have anytime to finish my next Wingless... crying . Oh well. See you guys on Sunday! blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:05 pm
aww its Kirby. I shall be quiet happy.
and have fun Hawk!

We Love You!
Hope to see you!

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

Reese_Roper

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 4:24 pm
My day was painful.

I was racing my twin for the ball, and I have really crappy shoes. So, of course, klutz that I am, I slipped and fell and landed on my right side. I hit hardest on my wrist, so now it hurts like crazy and I'm going to stop typing because that hurts too.

Luckily, it was my right one, because if it was the left, I couldn't write because Lefties rule the world!

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:28 pm
Oo...

Maybe you sprained it.. or possible fractured it.
I may be a PRN.. but I cant give online diagnosis.
Get it checked out if it continues to hurt.

Tak-Jak
Vice Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:22 pm
you have a twin?

/ADD

aaaanyway, GUESSWHATGUESSWHATGUESSWHAT!!!

Theeees morning I had some 15k for my nano. Pathetic. But now I have...

27K!

Ownage!

I decided that all the random crap I've written elsewhere counts too, right? it's for the same book, just waaaaaaay down the line.  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games