Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:57 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Obsidian laughed and acknowleged his mistake.."truely the demon queen, jealousy is the beginning of a ture demon, my bad.. it won't happen again.. sadly i am worn out so i will bow out for tonight my family, my dearest family." he walked to his bedroom and slept dreaming of them at the thrown. bowing to the rightful queens in peace. Thorn kept quite leaning against the wall in silence. Vladimir said "Well as you know our sisters and lovers Daminika dn Marcella were not the best together but they loved one another and their family and kingdome dearly. sadly it was not feasable. they designated themselves at bloodmoon. where they met alena. Daminika's turn to rule the body came and all hell broke lose when alena tried to do many things with other students as well. Knowing Daminika she didn't take well so she fought back and lost. Soon her body gave out and with marcella inside it came to an end. They were then reincarnated into children with the abilities they had before. After words the mirorr was broken and there life source was shattered. After words death came and children were born. Clearly whom are Solomon and Salacity. Not knowing their rightful place they stay at bloodmoon until the time comes. our duty is to keep the peace untill they do or we find other heirs to the two throwns..." he stopped and seated down next to Lucretia.

Nao sighed. "I see..." She stood up and looked at her sister. "And if the worst possable thing can happen, we might not find the rightfull heirs."

"Precisley... before the light and dark began the war would be nice to find both heirs that are suited to the thrown would be nice... i think that is it, i think i covered it all...heh" Vladimir said casualy...

"No that's not it... their is one other thing that i haven't reveiled to anyone until the right moment and i think it has come, lucretia should be able to hear this for her hearing isn't turned off so i'm just going to say it...Lucretia and Nao have another sister, or in other words their is another family memeber that hasn't been reveiled until a couple mounths before now.." he stopped... and didn't know what to say but it felt good to get off his chest.. now was the bad part how rougue would they go?

Nao smiled. "I do wonder what she is up too. I havent seen in in a little while, since Father sealed me up in that human form."

Thorne had a queezy look on his face.."Actualy nao you don't want to know..." he said..Vladimir decided to sit down he wasn't sure if he wanted to know...

Nao glared at them, her normaly warm eyes had an icey look to them. "If you can not tell me, then who can."

SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

Matsua sighed. "Joy, a classical band..." She looked at the menu. "Do you have a bloodymary?"

yes miss, we do *he wrote it down* and we do not only have classical usic here, our band plays a variety of music from classic to jazz to rock, if you'd like to request a different style we would be happy to oblige, we even have kareoke if you'd like, it will be a small fee however
*cyrenth nodded* whatever she wants, and i'll just take water
*he wrote it down then turned back to matsua* and what music would you like to hear tomight miss?

Matsua smirked. "Id like to kareoke~"

*acren gave the waitor twenty dollars* yes of course we'l have it set u right away mam
i will be back in a few minutes with your drinks, to take your orders and get your song choices
*acren smiled as the waitor left* so you like to sing?

Matsua smiled. "Youll have to wait and see~"

*he grinned mischeviously* so what are you willing to tell me about yourself?  

killer_klaw

Alena_Ryu

SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Obsidian laughed and acknowleged his mistake.."truely the demon queen, jealousy is the beginning of a ture demon, my bad.. it won't happen again.. sadly i am worn out so i will bow out for tonight my family, my dearest family." he walked to his bedroom and slept dreaming of them at the thrown. bowing to the rightful queens in peace. Thorn kept quite leaning against the wall in silence. Vladimir said "Well as you know our sisters and lovers Daminika dn Marcella were not the best together but they loved one another and their family and kingdome dearly. sadly it was not feasable. they designated themselves at bloodmoon. where they met alena. Daminika's turn to rule the body came and all hell broke lose when alena tried to do many things with other students as well. Knowing Daminika she didn't take well so she fought back and lost. Soon her body gave out and with marcella inside it came to an end. They were then reincarnated into children with the abilities they had before. After words the mirorr was broken and there life source was shattered. After words death came and children were born. Clearly whom are Solomon and Salacity. Not knowing their rightful place they stay at bloodmoon until the time comes. our duty is to keep the peace untill they do or we find other heirs to the two throwns..." he stopped and seated down next to Lucretia.

Nao sighed. "I see..." She stood up and looked at her sister. "And if the worst possable thing can happen, we might not find the rightfull heirs."

"Precisley... before the light and dark began the war would be nice to find both heirs that are suited to the thrown would be nice... i think that is it, i think i covered it all...heh" Vladimir said casualy...

"No that's not it... their is one other thing that i haven't reveiled to anyone until the right moment and i think it has come, lucretia should be able to hear this for her hearing isn't turned off so i'm just going to say it...Lucretia and Nao have another sister, or in other words their is another family memeber that hasn't been reveiled until a couple mounths before now.." he stopped... and didn't know what to say but it felt good to get off his chest.. now was the bad part how rougue would they go?

Nao smiled. "I do wonder what she is up too. I havent seen in in a little while, since Father sealed me up in that human form."

Thorne had a queezy look on his face.."Actualy nao you don't want to know..." he said..Vladimir decided to sit down he wasn't sure if he wanted to know...

((I'm only keeping posting to make sure I'm not forgotten.))

Lucreeeeetiaaaaaaa!!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 8:59 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

Matsua sighed. "Joy, a classical band..." She looked at the menu. "Do you have a bloodymary?"

yes miss, we do *he wrote it down* and we do not only have classical usic here, our band plays a variety of music from classic to jazz to rock, if you'd like to request a different style we would be happy to oblige, we even have kareoke if you'd like, it will be a small fee however
*cyrenth nodded* whatever she wants, and i'll just take water
*he wrote it down then turned back to matsua* and what music would you like to hear tomight miss?

*acren gave the waitor twenty dollars* yes of course we'l have it set u right away mam
i will be back in a few minutes with your drinks, to take your orders and get your song choices

"That's classified~." Matsua smiled and winked playfuly.

Rain-ForFox1

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:00 pm
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
Alena_Ryu
bloodywulf1378
((hello people whats happend in the last coupe of days?))

((Not to mention that Zoe likes Nero.))

((O.O what!!))

((You'll see.))

((wel im going to read this story since it looks like everyone is rping already))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

*he chuckled* whether she wins the bet or not, tonight she will be leaving with this necklace aww not even willing to tell me a little about yourself? *he pouted, pretending to feel hurt*  

killer_klaw

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:02 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Nao glared at them, her normaly warm eyes had an icey look to them. "If you can not tell me, then who can."

Vladimir made a face that said i had no idea all over it... Thorn continued to look out a window..."Actually i will tell you, from what i have heard which isn't much she isn't allowed to know or do anything, they keep her constantly busy with school and such, even though she's perfectly able to handle herself now. All i know is that no one has even seen her face besides your parents and servants. i don't even think she has ever been in a tabloid or anything come to think about it, i would bet my right arm that half of the people don't know she exsists they've got her locked up tight.." he stopped and then seated himself on the floor..  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:05 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Vladimir made a face that said i had no idea all over it... Thorn continued to look out a window..."Actually i will tell you, from what i have heard which isn't much she isn't allowed to know or do anything, they keep her constantly busy with school and such, even though she's perfectly able to handle herself now. All i know is that no one has even seen her face besides your parents and servants. i don't even think she has ever been in a tabloid or anything come to think about it, i would bet my right arm that half of the people don't know she exsists they've got her locked up tight.." he stopped and then seated himself on the floor..

Please Lucretia..........  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:09 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

*he chuckled* whether she wins the bet or not, tonight she will be leaving with this necklace aww not even willing to tell me a little about yourself? *he pouted, pretending to feel hurt*

"Nope." Matsua smirked.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Nao sighed. "My poor sister." She walked around a bit. "It seems i will have to free her from Mother and Father." She smiled. "Please do come if you are interested. If not, watch over my sister." She walked twards the door and steped out of it.

Rain-ForFox1

killer_klaw

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:11 pm
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

"Nope." Matsua smirked.

*he grinned slyly* the nights still young
*then the waitor came back* we are ready for you, place your orders, and what songs you would like to sing  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:12 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

Nao sighed. "My poor sister." She walked around a bit. "It seems i will have to free her from Mother and Father." She smiled. "Please do come if you are interested. If not, watch over my sister." She walked twards the door and steped out of it.

Lucretia!!!!! Oww......

The headache was worsening.

Alena_Ryu

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:14 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

"I am going" said Thorne...
"I shall stay here with Lucretia while the others slumber" said Vlanimir..."please be careful you guys, we can't risk to lose yet another... it would devistate our whole community... and more to add to the family's sorrow and misery.." he stopped and watched them go as he lounged in a chair makeing it noticeable that he was watching Lucretia.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:16 pm
SnowingDream
SnowingDream

"I am going" said Thorne...
"I shall stay here with Lucretia while the others slumber" said Vlanimir..."please be careful you guys, we can't risk to lose yet another... it would devistate our whole community... and more to add to the family's sorrow and misery.." he stopped and watched them go as he lounged in a chair makeing it noticeable that he was watching Lucretia.

Lucretia! Please answer me!  

Alena_Ryu

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:17 pm
Once Nao steped outside, her black Raven Wings spreaded from her back. She flaped them once and flew into the air. "Time to vist Mummy and Daddy." She smirked and headed twards her old home.

Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games