Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:01 pm
vampiregirl135
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
vampiregirl135
((anyone still online?))

[[i is and bored...]]

((me 2...sigh...i'm gonna rp...))

[[i will also but in order to know whom and where my charactors are and from you will have to look back at my latest journal entry.. under the name of the charactor.]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:10 pm
*Nellie walked outside in her roberto cavalli outift* roberto cavalli is a genius! he makes the best clothes. it brings italy to america so i have a little peice of home!  

vampiregirl135

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:14 pm
lol i leave in a few mins...WHO WANTS TA RP?!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:18 pm
SnowingDream

((lol im in the flashback forum))  

killer_klaw

Rain-ForFox1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:21 pm
killer_klaw
SnowingDream

((lol im in the flashback forum))

kay =3  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 2:43 pm
Skyvoret was walking.. she had many cuts and bruises and a bloody headache.. she stumbled many times to hold her blance.. she tried to find her way through the forest but it was so thick and leaves were blowing harshly with the wind...  

Marionette_Mentation

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:07 pm
*Nellie looked around outside* nothing like italy...*Nellie muttered to herself. she sighed and kept walking outside*oh crap! *nellie was wearing roberto cavalli sandalls with heels and she tripped in them* ah great! *She stumbled to get up and headed over to alice's garden*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:10 pm
((hi people)) Miki was in Misu room watching her. She was still asleep. after defeating Vlad,her brother the other day, she was wiped out. "Young master..."  

Kajininja 68

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:13 pm
*Nellie walked around Alice's garden* i think i sprained my ankle in these stupid heels! roberto cavalli is a genius in looks, but the shoes he designs are like a death trap! *she groaned and sat down* let's see which one of these plants were healing like alice said? *she looked around trying to find it.*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:15 pm
vampiregirl135
*Nellie walked around Alice's garden* i think i sprained my ankle in these stupid heels! roberto cavalli is a genius in looks, but the shoes he designs are like a death trap! *she groaned and sat down* let's see which one of these plants were healing like alice said? *she looked around trying to find it.*

Miki was exploring and came across the garden and went inside.  

Kajininja 68

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:18 pm
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135

*Nellie looked up and spoke in her italian accent* oh hello! how are you? *Nellie kept looking for that plant* aha! there you are! *she ripped off the leaves from the plant and wrapped one around her ankle* that should do it. *nellie turned back to the girl and smiled*  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:24 pm
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135

*Nellie looked up and spoke in her italian accent* oh hello! how are you? *Nellie kept looking for that plant* aha! there you are! *she ripped off the leaves from the plant and wrapped one around her ankle* that should do it. *nellie turned back to the girl and smiled*

"hi i'm fine."  

Kajininja 68

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:28 pm
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135

"hi i'm fine."

that's great. what's your name?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:44 pm
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135

"hi i'm fine."

"miki"  

Kajininja 68

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135
Kajininja 68
vampiregirl135

"hi i'm fine."

"miki"

*Nellie smiled* i've never heard a name like that. its cool! i'm Nellie. i'm an exchange student. my friend alice used to come here but now she's visiting italy so i'm staying here till she gets back.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games