Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:44 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine was still looking at the ground. She knew she couldn't forgive for self. She didn't speak.

"you ok?"

Katherine didn't repond she just got up and headed for the door. instead of leaving she just stood there infront of the door.

"please answer me" he said getting up off the bed and removing the needle from his hand

Katherine didn't answer. She just stood there. She was still unable to forgive herself for what she did.

nero put his hand on her shoulder "come on say something to me"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:48 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine was still looking at the ground. She knew she couldn't forgive for self. She didn't speak.

"you ok?"

Katherine didn't repond she just got up and headed for the door. instead of leaving she just stood there infront of the door.

"please answer me" he said getting up off the bed and removing the needle from his hand

Katherine didn't answer. She just stood there. She was still unable to forgive herself for what she did.

Katherine faced nero. and bowed her head. "I truly am sorry." She ran out the room. She stopped a few feet away from the infirmary  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:52 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine faced nero. and bowed her head. "I truly am sorry." She ran out the room. She stopped a few feet away from the infirmary

"i know your sorry and im not angry"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:54 pm
katherine turned around and looked at nero. "your not mad..??"  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:57 pm
Kajininja 68

"not really and im feeling fine"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:00 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine stood where she was. She was blushing again. She walked back to nero with her face facing the floor again. When she stopped walking she was inches away from nero. "I'm happy your ok. " Har face still faced the floor.  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:03 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine stood where she was. She was blushing again. She walked back to nero with her face facing the floor again. When she stopped walking she was inches away from nero. "I'm happy your ok. " Har face still faced the floor.

"are you feeling ok? i saw your face was red" he felt her forehead  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:08 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"I'm fine..." Katherine took nero's hand and removed it from her forhead. She was still blushing. "you're the nicest person i know here."  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:12 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"I'm fine..." Katherine took nero's hand and removed it from her forhead. She was still blushing. "you're the nicest person i know here."

"really what about kris" he put his hand into his pocket  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:14 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"we may be twins, but she's not that nice to me.' Katherine looked at nero and her face was really red. why am i blushing so much  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:17 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"we may be twins, but she's not that nice to me.' Katherine looked at nero and her face was really red. why am i blushing so much

"really i thought she would be really nice to you"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:20 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine shook her head. "No she's not." Katherine then started feeling a little sick. She became dizzy.  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:21 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

Katherine shook her head. "No she's not." Katherine then started feeling a little sick. She became dizzy.

"are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:23 pm
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"are you ok?"

Katherine didnt answer. she just started falling toward the gorund. Her tempature was off the scale.  

Kajininja 68

bloodywulf1378
Crew

3,900 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:27 pm
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68
bloodywulf1378
Kajininja 68

"are you ok?"

Katherine didnt answer. she just started falling toward the gorund. Her tempature was off the scale.

nero caught her and felt her tempature "i thought you were sick" he layed her on the bed  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1487 1488 1489 1490 1491 1492 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games