Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 11:39 pm
Philosophy In A Teacup
Lol, dA's not my thing. I could never be so arrogant about my art like a lot of popular dA members are. And I never draw fan art nor am I interested in the popular animes/mangas, so that's another two strikes against me. Eh, I just draw things for me and my friends. xD

And you use it to stalk me

Right User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also it is the opposite of pathetic bby User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:34 am
lunar dreaming
Philosophy In A Teacup
Lol, dA's not my thing. I could never be so arrogant about my art like a lot of popular dA members are. And I never draw fan art nor am I interested in the popular animes/mangas, so that's another two strikes against me. Eh, I just draw things for me and my friends. xD

And you use it to stalk me

Right User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

also it is the opposite of pathetic bby User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eh... User Image

I was pretty sure the agreement was you stalk me because I have better ways to stalk you. User Image

I need more emotes. I didn't download all that many. User Image

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:43 am
This is all the Endless Eight anyone needs.

This light novel has an anime, and that story was recently included. They managed to make 8 episodes out of it, and it just ended this week.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 1:33 pm
User Image

I have no words.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:15 pm
I can't tell if those are plushies because the sun makes seeing on my computer impossible to do. :/

If so... *grabs the Ho-oh on* HO-OH NEEDS MOAR LUV.
srsly, the Lugia one looks more huggleable.

@Endless Eight: DX Noes! I don't want to read ahead! ;.; I've only gotten up to what I hope was the end of season one.
It's hard to tell when you're not sure whether or not you missed the episode with them singing or not. D|  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:36 pm
I can't tell if those are plushies because the sun makes seeing on my computer impossible to do. :/

If so... *grabs the Ho-oh on* HO-OH NEEDS MOAR LUV.
srsly, the Lugia one looks more huggleable.

Yep, they're plushies~. Rather big ones, too. Part of the upcoming HG/SS merch. We think the ones in the picture are prototypes (or rejects) that a worker snitched from the factory, since these beauties aren't scheduled for release for another few weeks.  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

melikefood

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm
DJ Trouble
This is all the Endless Eight anyone needs.

This light novel has an anime, and that story was recently included. They managed to make 8 episodes out of it, and it just ended this week.
I like this version better.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:41 pm
That link has links to all of the novels . . . reading a short story out of order isn't going to spoil much of anything . . .

There are 14 episodes in the first season, if you haven't seen 14 different eps, then keep looking. o.O How are you watching them? It should be fairly easy to know when it's done or not. >_>  

DJ Trouble

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:02 pm
DJ Trouble
That link has links to all of the novels . . . reading a short story out of order isn't going to spoil much of anything . . .

There are 14 episodes in the first season, if you haven't seen 14 different eps, then keep looking. o.O How are you watching them? It should be fairly easy to know when it's done or not. >_>

Via a new channel available through uncable digital TV.
And they show like, the first season of an anime or something, then change it. They don't go through the entire series.
So last I saw of it ended with Kyon kissing Haruhi.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:29 pm
Philosophy In A Teacup
Eh... User Image

I was pretty sure the agreement was you stalk me because I have better ways to stalk you. User Image

I believe you are looking for the waifu stalker club

You're the husbando here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:32 pm
lunar dreaming
I believe you are looking for the waifu stalker club

You're the husbando here User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Clearly, there needs to be a husbando stalking club. User Image

Primal had head that one up. User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 4:22 am
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Clearly, there needs to be a husbando stalking club. User Image

Primal had head that one up. User Image

Clearly User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ladies gotta keep tabs on their men, after all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and Primal's gotta make sure nobody else tries to raep his mortal enemy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

gym leader luna

Lonely Star

14,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50

DJ Trouble

PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:15 am
DJ Trouble

And they show like, the first season of an anime or something, then change it. They don't go through the entire series.

That's the last ep of the first season. <_< So if you saw 13 others before that, you're good.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:36 am
lunar dreaming
Clearly User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. The ladies gotta keep tabs on their men, after all. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

and Primal's gotta make sure nobody else tries to raep his mortal enemy User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Except, it'd probably be really boring. It's not like they get hit on. And Darky would be boring to watch, and excessive Pony watching might lower Paru's IQ. User Image

Except he's the only one interested in that to begin with. User Image

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:49 am
DJ Trouble
DJ Trouble

That's the last ep of the first season. <_< So if you saw 13 others before that, you're good.

I missed two episodes, but apparently they'll start reairing Haruhi again on the 11th.
Dunno if it'll be season two or not, because they use the same commercials for everything. However, they have yet to take off Eureka Seven and they are repeating the entire series all over again.  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games