Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's YOUR favorite Naruto Character? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

P_Tama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 6:05 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Why is it that there's this HUGE list of guys who are really strong in Naruto, and then a rather small one for the girls? It's like in order to be strong as a girl, you have to appear in filler kind of thing. Hinata is a perfect example, sure she fights back in the ONE time we see her fight in cannon, but she still gets her a** kicked. Then you go to filler and she's actually winning. We think we have Haku, but then it turns out Haku is male. There's Sakura in Shippuuden and Mizukage, but we have the other Kages PLUS the Akatsuki. So what's up with that?! gonk

Its because the creator is a sexist?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm
Lol. Yeah you're probably right, which is such a shame. Oh well at least he made Sakura actually useful, and not a super lame main character and fangirl rolleyes  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:47 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Lol. Yeah you're probably right, which is such a shame. Oh well at least he made Sakura actually useful, and not a super lame main character and fangirl rolleyes

Like Ino-Pig....  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 pm
Didn't Ino also get training? I mean Ino wasn't totally worthless, she at least had her family technique. So she could totally help set people up for Shikamaru and other stuff. Unlike Sakura who had no special techniques, no genjutsu, the only thing she had was perfect Chakra control, which was easier since she didn't have nearly as much as Sasuke or Naruto. rolleyes  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:59 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Didn't Ino also get training? I mean Ino wasn't totally worthless, she at least had her family technique. So she could totally help set people up for Shikamaru and other stuff. Unlike Sakura who had no special techniques, no genjutsu, the only thing she had was perfect Chakra control, which was easier since she didn't have nearly as much as Sasuke or Naruto. rolleyes

I would do body shots off of Shika...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:21 am
P_Tama
Ayanami Rei First Child

I'd do body shots off Anko! heart heart  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

P_Tama

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:15 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
P_Tama
Ayanami Rei First Child

I'd do body shots off Anko! heart heart

Ummm... eek  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:17 am
no rei-chan we must share Anko  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:54 pm
Tenchi Misaki1
no rei-chan we must share Anko

Takes out her katana. "THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!" whee

"Seriously though, what's there not to love about Anko? She's direct and to the point. Not full of bullshit. Tells you what's on her mind. She's aggressive sexually. She's got a hot body. She's fiercely loyal. She's pretty smart. She's powerful, etc." heart  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 9:40 am
yup ^^  

Tenchi Misaki1
Crew

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:19 pm
Besides Tenchi you have Rose and your other band mates who want your a** that you live near. So you don't get to have Anko blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:31 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Besides Tenchi you have Rose and your other band mates who want your a** that you live near. So you don't get to have Anko blaugh

Is Tenchi the sexy one?  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:32 pm
P_Tama
Ayanami Rei First Child

Is Tenchi the sexy one?

Well his good looking female band mates certainly think so ^^;  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
P_Tama
Ayanami Rei First Child

Is Tenchi the sexy one?

Well his good looking female band mates certainly think so ^^;

Well, your "What do you look like" forum is HIGHLY unorganized...  

P_Tama

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:10 pm
Yeah. You're telling me.

Okay...everyone who has a pic, send it to me on a PM or something. I'm going to post everyone's pics on the first post, that way we can easily refer back to what everyone looks like sweatdrop  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games