Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:58 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"Yup. I think that thing WAS my memories. I think Mao returned them. But.....Nixy......."

what?

Alena merly sighed. She was pushsing it as is.

what alena!?

"I just.......nevermind," Alena said, sadly. She knew she was pushing it. She was lucky to still get to stay in the dorm as is. But still......she thought of Nixy being in the rain.......

just tell my so i can go to my cabin in the forest  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:00 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"Yup. I think that thing WAS my memories. I think Mao returned them. But.....Nixy......."

what?

what alena!?

"I just.......nevermind," Alena said, sadly. She knew she was pushing it. She was lucky to still get to stay in the dorm as is. But still......she thought of Nixy being in the rain.......

"You have a cabin?"

((By the way, Demonic? Choob? You still here?))  

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:03 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

what alena!?

"You have a cabin?"

yes but its really far and i normally pass out before i get there  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:07 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

what alena!?

"You have a cabin?"

Alena snapped, dissapered, and reappered, the glowing flower in her hand. "Would this help?"

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:11 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"You have a cabin?"

Alena snapped, dissapered, and reappered, the glowing flower in her hand. "Would this help?"

no it has a force field around it so i have to walk  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:12 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"You have a cabin?"

Alena scratched her head. "You couldn't just teleport to right outside the force-fieald, then walk?"

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:13 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"You have a cabin?"

Alena scratched her head. "You couldn't just teleport to right outside the force-fieald, then walk?"

no when you teleport you just get knocked out its how it works  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:15 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

"You have a cabin?"

no

"Are you sure you're not just making this up, in an attempt to make me pity you, and let you into the dorm?"

She sighed. "Look, as much as I would love to have you there, its not my call. You'd have to ask eiather Nimia or Carrii."

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:19 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

no

"Are you sure you're not just making this up, in an attempt to make me pity you, and let you into the dorm?"

She sighed. "Look, as much as I would love to have you there, its not my call. You'd have to ask eiather Nimia or Carrii."

fine i dont have a cabin none of thats true i just never mind  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:21 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

no

Alena knelt down and hugged her.

"I'm sorry." But you'll have to ask them.  

Alena_Ryu

mail kitty

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:25 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

['uote]

no

i dont want to i rather die!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:26 pm
bloodywulf1378
vampiregirl135
bloodywulf1378
vampiregirl135
bloodywulf1378
vampiregirl135

*Nellie looked at him seriously and spoke in her italian accent* i can only tell you...if you promise you can keept the secret from them.

"them? who's them"

The Varsadini...*she said it in a cold italian accent*

"umm ok. so what is wrong?"

well it will take me a while to explain it...ok so my parents, used to be rulers of italy for such a long time.

"ok go on"

((i just posted about the varsadini in our vampires...it took so long to make that xp ))

so in italy, the son or daughter of the rulers is the next ruler...well they had me, then died of some plague or something...so you would expect me to be the next ruler of italy right?  

vampiregirl135

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:29 pm
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

['uote]

no

Blood red tears fell from Alena's eyes. She had been doing that ever since being adopted.

"Please Nixy.......stop being overdramatic.........I'm sorry.......but why can't you ask them?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:37 pm
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu
mail kitty
Alena_Ryu

['uote]

no

Blood red tears fell from Alena's eyes. She had been doing that ever since being adopted.

"Please Nixy.......stop being overdramatic.........I'm sorry.......but why can't you ask them?"

please will you ask them and why should i be here im not a vampire ((no i did not have nixy be a vampire you could some how have her turn in to one))

mail kitty

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:41 pm
After dropping off the girl at the infirmary, Serako wandered back to the hallway. "Yo, Alena, feeling any more relaxed yet? Still talking in sentence fragments?"  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games