Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:50 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena stood by a garden. Not the same garden Nellie was at. But at the sealed entrance to Mitsuki's garden. Alena had one palm on the door, the other arm hanging limply at her side.

She was looking down, blood red tears spilling from her eyes, and landing on the floor.

((OK, I'm not going to complain like some people do when they're being ignored, dispite having placed themselves compleatly apart from everyone else, but I am going to ask, does anyone mind having someone walk by the maze-thing, and following Alena's sobs to where she is? Zoe probably could, with her ears.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:52 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

*Nellie hugged him hoping it would make him feel better, but there's nothing she could do*

kishin smiled.suddenly there was an angel like singing in the background.the angel was singing 'He reigns' by newsboys.she had beautiful long light brown hair and was wearing a snow white dress. her white wings were huge.her eyes looked like zoes eyes.she had brown kitty ears and a brown kitty tail.

*Nellie looked over* huh? wow that's something you don't see everyday. pretty cool huh kishin?

kishin turned around and saw the angel.kishin bowed to her"h-hello queen koko"kishin mumbled.

who's that kishin? *Nellie smiled*

"i was zoes mother but i am now dead"koko said in an angle voice."kishin tell zoe she must find herself a king"koko said "and she must find one fast before her brother or sisters finds someone "koko said."yes queen"kishin mumbled as he bowed to her.koko disappeared"oh no we are all doomed"kishin mumbled to himself.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:53 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu
Alena stood by a garden. Not the same garden Nellie was at. But at the sealed entrance to Mitsuki's garden. Alena had one palm on the door, the other arm hanging limply at her side.

She was looking down, blood red tears spilling from her eyes, and landing on the floor.

((OK, I'm not going to complain like some people do when they're being ignored, dispite having placed themselves compleatly apart from everyone else, but I am going to ask, does anyone mind having someone walk by the maze-thing, and following Alena's sobs to where she is? Zoe probably could, with her ears.))

gaara heard someone crying gaara walked toward the crying.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:55 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

*Nellie hugged him hoping it would make him feel better, but there's nothing she could do*

kishin smiled.suddenly there was an angel like singing in the background.the angel was singing 'He reigns' by newsboys.she had beautiful long light brown hair and was wearing a snow white dress. her white wings were huge.her eyes looked like zoes eyes.she had brown kitty ears and a brown kitty tail.

*Nellie looked over* huh? wow that's something you don't see everyday. pretty cool huh kishin?

kishin turned around and saw the angel.kishin bowed to her"h-hello queen koko"kishin mumbled.

"i was zoes mother but i am now dead"koko said in an angle voice."kishin tell zoe she must find herself a king"koko said "and she must find one fast before her brother or sisters finds someone "koko said."yes queen"kishin mumbled as he bowed to her.koko disappeared"oh no we are all doomed"kishin mumbled to himself.

What is going on Kishin?  

vampiregirl135

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:56 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Alena sank to her knees, still with her palm on the door. Her sobs echoed through the maze, making her easy to pinpoint.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:57 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

What is going on Kishin?

"zoe is next in line to be the queen and now zoe needs a king and fast"kishin mumbled to nellie.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:58 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Alena sank to her knees, still with her palm on the door. Her sobs echoed through the maze, making her easy to pinpoint.

gaara walked over to alena."whats wrong alena-chan?"gaara asked in a worried voice.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:00 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

gaara walked over to alena."whats wrong alena-chan?"gaara asked in a worried voice.

Alena just shook her head, tears flowing.

She mumbled one word, "Mit.....Mitsuki......"

Alena_Ryu

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:01 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

What is going on Kishin?

"zoe is next in line to be the queen and now zoe needs a king and fast"kishin mumbled to nellie.

oh ok...well you go tel lher then ok?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:02 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

gaara looked at alena"what happened"gaara asked.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

What is going on Kishin?

"no need"zoe said as she walked over to nellie and kishin.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:03 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe

She sniffled. "Have......have you heard of Mitsuki, the priestess?"  

Alena_Ryu

vampiregirl135

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:04 pm
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

What is going on Kishin?

Zoe? oh hi. *Nellie smiled softly at zoe*  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:06 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe

She sniffled. "Have......have you heard of Mitsuki, the priestess?"

"no"gaara said.gaara had on a long black jacket and all black clothes.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:07 pm
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135
gaara_zoe
vampiregirl135

What is going on Kishin?

Zoe? oh hi. *Nellie smiled softly at zoe*

"hey nellie who do you think my king should be"zoe asked.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1839 1840 1841 1842 1843 1844 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games