Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

II Anya II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:27 pm
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

"Yeah, preaty much." Alena said, sitting beside her.

"I want you to hold on to something." Alena said, handing her the handle.

"Its powered by light. I can't use it, not with my own light sealed, but you may get some use out of it, partner." Alena said, the last word on a note of happiness.

Mitsuki smiled a bit. "Ah, but i cannot handle weapons that well, for the Goddess of Love and Earth never has to fight." She sighed, and took the sword anyways.

She smiled. "Don't worry. I can teach you. If you're gonna be the co-protector of this place, you're gonna have to learn how to fight. Not everyone can simply be banished."

"I thought we could just ask them nicely..." Mitsuki sighed, and stood up.

Alena stood up, and placed her arm around her friends's arm.

"Thats the beauty of unconsciousness. That should be your ultimate goal in most battles. It gets rid of the danger, without any loss of life. It isn't always a choice, but its the preferred method." She said, smiling.

Mitsuki smiled a bit, and handed Alena the sword back. "I dont think i could harm a person with words, let alone with a weapon."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:30 pm
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

"Yeah, preaty much." Alena said, sitting beside her.

"I want you to hold on to something." Alena said, handing her the handle.

"Its powered by light. I can't use it, not with my own light sealed, but you may get some use out of it, partner." Alena said, the last word on a note of happiness.

Mitsuki smiled a bit. "Ah, but i cannot handle weapons that well, for the Goddess of Love and Earth never has to fight." She sighed, and took the sword anyways.

She smiled. "Don't worry. I can teach you. If you're gonna be the co-protector of this place, you're gonna have to learn how to fight. Not everyone can simply be banished."

"Thats the beauty of unconsciousness. That should be your ultimate goal in most battles. It gets rid of the danger, without any loss of life. It isn't always a choice, but its the preferred method." She said, smiling.

Mitsuki smiled a bit, and handed Alena the sword back. "I dont think i could harm a person with words, let alone with a weapon."

She laughed. "Well, its a good thing I'm here then. But your help will still be appreciated. As you may have noticed, I tend to end up nearly dieing often." She said, taking the handle back.

Alena_Ryu

II Anya II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:34 pm
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

She laughed. "Well, its a good thing I'm here then. But your help will still be appreciated. As you may have noticed, I tend to end up nearly dieing often." She said, taking the handle back.

"Then i will heal you with the healing powers of Mother Earth." Mitsuki smiled.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:38 pm
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

"Allrighty then.............Mitsuki.........so much has changed since you left.........Do you already know of the Blood Moon?" Alena said, smiling herself.  

Alena_Ryu

II Anya II

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:41 pm
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

"Allrighty then.............Mitsuki.........so much has changed since you left.........Do you already know of the Blood Moon?" Alena said, smiling herself.

[my computers bout to get thrown across the wall >=O!! 8screams to top of lungs* i need to leave before i go off the ******** wall >=OO *screams again*]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:43 pm
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow
Alena_Ryu

[my computers bout to get thrown across the wall >=O!! 8screams to top of lungs* i need to leave before i go off the ******** wall >=OO *screams again*]

((Awwww. Allright. See ya tomorrow! Probably.))  

Alena_Ryu

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 10:49 pm
((Guess I'll have to head to bed now.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:06 pm
((Changed my mind. Still here.))  

Alena_Ryu

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:08 pm
Alena suddenly felt.....something. Like a warmth spread through her mind. She recognised it.

"I......I don't believe it. Kilala acctually granted my wish."

She smiled, and ran to Crystal's room. She knocked on it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:33 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena suddenly felt.....something. Like a warmth spread through her mind. She recognised it.

Crystal was playing with her cat ears and heard the door" IT'S OPEN!!!!!!" shes yelling looking at herself loving to have her blue eyes back  

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:35 pm
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

Crystal was playing with her cat ears and heard the door" IT'S OPEN!!!!!!" shes yelling looking at herself loving to have her blue eyes back

Alena opened it, smiling, then she stood in shock.

"Hajikigawah?" she said. "Since when were you part cat? Or.....so young?"

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:39 pm
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

"I'm not young i'm i look 15!" Crystal getting mad, but turned happy and ran to Alena to hug her "Kilala wants use to meet her by the lake, since you are a doll to we have to go" Crystal smiling as her tail wags like a kitty  

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:43 pm
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

"I'm not young i'm i look 15!" Crystal getting mad, but turned happy and ran to Alena to hug her "Kilala wants use to meet her by the lake, since you are a doll to we have to go" Crystal smiling as her tail wags like a kitty

"Yeah......" she said, smiling, though there was a tinge of sadness to it.

Alena grabbed Crystal's hand, and they dissapered, reappering by the lake.

"Kilala.......thank you......" she said, expecting Kilala to hear it.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:45 pm
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

Kilal moved her hand and turned the sky in a red pink color. Kilal turned and to see what she really looks like
User Image
"Ahe Alena i am happy you are ok and Hello my Crystal" Crystal smiled raning to Kilala to hug her and kilala smiling and turned her face to a joke face. "Ok this is boring Crystal can you make me some sake" "Ok~" Crystal walked to the lake to make some  

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:49 pm
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

Kilal moved her hand and turned the sky in a red pink color. Kilal turned and to see what she really looks like
User Image
"Ahe Alena i am happy you are ok and Hello my Crystal" Crystal smiled raning to Kilala to hug her and kilala smiling and turned her face to a joke face. "Ok this is boring Crystal can you make me some sake" "Ok~" Crystal walked to the lake to make some

Alena smiled. This......she could hardly believe it. Yesterday, Kilala was compleatly determined to NOT grand the wish, but now.....

Still, one question lingered in her mind.

"Why is Crystal an Anthro-Cat? Is she an Anthro-Cat like me? Or a Neko, like Zoe?"

((The diffrence is that Alena's spiecies can transform to both compleatly human, or compleatly cat, as opposed to Neko's, who can't.))  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1939 1940 1941 1942 1943 1944 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games