Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:50 am
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

Alena sighed. That wasn't EXACTLY how it worked, but she would learn.

Alena laid down beside her, and closed her eyes.

Alena's soul transferred out of her, and came to the edge of Crystal's mind, knocking on it like a door.

May I come in? she asked.

Crystal opened the door to she herself when she was little holding her teddy bear User Image
yes you can come in The little crystal princess answered

Alena transferred herself compleatly into her, appering in Crystal's dream.

She giggled, "You look preaty cute like that."

Alena probably shouldn't have said that. This was Crystal's dream-world, and she had compleat control over it. She was like a Goddess of this world.

Crystal blushed thank you this is how i looked like when i was younger Crystal said She turned to she her the kingdom she lived in, A great place to be with the most colorfull garden and the whole place feeling like it was save this is where i used to live in

"Its......Its beautiful." she said, smiling. "I'm going to assume that you haven't met Kilala yet here?"

No it be a while before i see Kilala Crystal answered holding her teddy bear todays a party and the caslte will be full of people Crystal told. Crystal grabed Alena hand and turned her to a young looking girl with pig-tails on her hair and has a small cuteness of a cat ears and tail. Here is what the calste looks like
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:52 am
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

Alena sighed. That wasn't EXACTLY how it worked, but she would learn.

Alena laid down beside her, and closed her eyes.

Alena's soul transferred out of her, and came to the edge of Crystal's mind, knocking on it like a door.

May I come in? she asked.

Crystal opened the door to she herself when she was little holding her teddy bear User Image
yes you can come in The little crystal princess answered

Alena probably shouldn't have said that. This was Crystal's dream-world, and she had compleat control over it. She was like a Goddess of this world.

Crystal blushed thank you this is how i looked like when i was younger Crystal said She turned to she her the kingdom she lived in, A great place to be with the most colorfull garden and the whole place feeling like it was save this is where i used to live in

"Its......Its beautiful." she said, smiling. "I'm going to assume that you haven't met Kilala yet here?"

No it be a while before i see Kilala Crystal answered holding her teddy bear todays a party and the caslte will be full of people Crystal told. Crystal grabed Alena hand and turned her to a young looking girl with pig-tails on her hair and has a small cuteness of a cat ears and tail. Here is what the calste looks like
User Image

Alena giggled, her voice much higher-pitched then before.

"Now I should fit right in. What's the occasion?" She asked.

Alena_Ryu

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:57 am
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

The day i was born, i was a mircle Crystal answered. Crystal turned to look to see her big brother,User Image
she ran to him and hugged her big brother Crystal why are you wearing your pj's for her big brother asking her because it's my brithday and mom said i can Crystal giggling. Her big brother look behide Crystal to see Alena why hello are you my sisters best friend i heard so much about  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:01 am
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

The day i was born, i was a mircle Crystal answered. Crystal turned to look to see her big brother,User Image
she ran to him and hugged her big brother Crystal why are you wearing your pj's for her big brother asking her because it's my brithday and mom said i can Crystal giggling. Her big brother look behide Crystal to see Alena why hello are you my sisters best friend i heard so much about

Alena walked closer to him, playing along.

"Yup! You could say that we're like sisters. Mu name is Alena. Are you Crystal's brother, whom I've heard so much about?"

Alena_Ryu

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

"Yup! You could say that we're like sisters. Mu name is Alena. Are you Crystal's brother, whom I've heard so much about?"

Crystal's brother smiled in his what crystal calls his prince power lover smile "Yes i am" pating alna's head "Crystal moms waiting for you in the pool area" "Ok big brother" Crystal grabs Alena hand to walk to the pool area to see her mother
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:04 am
((Crud! In exactly 4 min, my comp will reset automatically! I'm not logging off. Wait for me!))  

Alena_Ryu

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:06 am
Alena_Ryu
((Crud! In exactly 4 min, my comp will reset automatically! I'm not logging off. Wait for me!))

((i can't it's 1 in the moring i have to go T~T))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 am
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

Crystal's brother smiled in his what crystal calls his prince power lover smile "Yes i am" pating alna's head "Crystal moms waiting for you in the pool area" "Ok big brother" Crystal grabs Alena hand to walk to the pool area to see her mother
User Image

Alena smiled, letting herself be pulled along. Not like she had a choice. In addition to the fact that she had no idea where she was going, her leg muscle wasn't grown yet. It had taken her years to get to her normal speed.

She smiled, walking up to Crystal's mother.

"Hello! Nice to meet you!" she said.

Alena_Ryu

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:07 am
((sorry but i have to go or i can never be on the computer again SORRY!!!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 1:09 am
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

Alena smiled, letting herself be pulled along. Not like she had a choice. In addition to the fact that she had no idea where she was going, her leg muscle wasn't grown yet. It had taken her years to get to her normal speed.

"Crystal why have you bring a girl to the pool area" "Mom shes my best friend the one i told you about i had to show her around the caslte" Crystal smiling "Will ok but remeber your father will ask you to burn some flowers later ok" Her momther smiling at both of them "Okk mommy~"  

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:17 am
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu
XxCrystal PurexX
Alena_Ryu

User Image

"Crystal why have you bring a girl to the pool area" "Mom shes my best friend the one i told you about i had to show her around the caslte" Crystal smiling "Will ok but remeber your father will ask you to burn some flowers later ok" Her momther smiling at both of them "Okk mommy~"

Alena scratched her head.

Burn.....flowers? Why? she asked Crystal.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:52 am
((Where is everybody?))  

Alena_Ryu

II Anya II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:00 pm
lol i dun feel like useing rainbows...su whatsup?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:03 pm
Scarlett Snow

((Alena's in Crystal's dream. And its a dream about her past. And since Crystal knows it a dream, and has compleat control over it, she turned Alena into a little girl, the same age as her when she was at this same age. Make sense?))  

Alena_Ryu

II Anya II

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:07 pm
Alena_Ryu
Scarlett Snow

((Alena's in Crystal's dream. And its a dream about her past. And since Crystal knows it a dream, and has compleat control over it, she turned Alena into a little girl, the same age as her when she was at this same age. Make sense?))

~im not gunna gu their~  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1941 1942 1943 1944 1945 1946 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games