Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rock_Girl64

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:40 pm
((I'm on, what's going on? I see the other Crystal is on))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:41 pm
Salacious Crimson Lullaby
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Essence mumbled something... it wasn't coherent. Her thoughts were so jumbled. Her eyes fluttered more and her lashes tickled her skin. She smiled.

Ryuke stood silent as he had been.

All right. But you need to meet your new stepsister.

Alena stood back, shocked, then smiled, running her fingers through Essence's hair.

"Good morning." she said.

Essence's lips parted she meant to say something but she couldn't find the words.. her lips trembled and then stopped. Her eyes shot open. Her left eye was completely black and her right was white. Her cold skin was slowly becoming familiar again.

Alena picked up one of the blue flowers that had mysteriously sproted near her feet.

Thank's, Crystal.

Alena stuck the flower in her hair, and then turned back to Essence.

She smiled, feeling the warmth returning to her face.

Essence's face was becoming very warm, too warm, her face grew flushed... her hand clammy, her body growing damp...
Her eyes that were shocking turned to look at Alena.. she was statue still...

"Sister.....what's going on? Something's wrong. Dangit! Lucretia....if only she hadn't broken off that connection........"

Alena could only hug her. She feared the worst.

"Please......don't leave me......."

Alena_Ryu

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:42 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Ryuke looked at his brother, "nothing just watching..." he replied quietly..

Rrune looked in the student lounge and saw what was going on. He kind of had a sad look in his eyes. He missed Lace. He hasn't seen her at all.

Ryuke's eyes had been soulless for sometime now. He did not smell of anything anymore. He was empty. He kept his thoughts to himself and that was the end.

Rrune didn't bother to look at his brother. "whats wrong with you?"

His brother didn't know how to say this..." Brother, i can hear what that girls thoughts are, it's *he stuttered* like their are other people in her mind... it is very confusing for me..." he just looked at the girl with the long blue hair...

"So you've met a girl you can't read as well." He looked at the girl in blue hair as well. he couldn't read her either.

"No i do not understand her, her mind is so confusing to me, it sounds like their are people inside her.. real people... she makes my head spin..." Ryuke held his head in his hands... he ran his fingers through his hair.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:43 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Ryuke's eyes had been soulless for sometime now. He did not smell of anything anymore. He was empty. He kept his thoughts to himself and that was the end.

His brother didn't know how to say this..." Brother, i can hear what that girls thoughts are, it's *he stuttered* like their are other people in her mind... it is very confusing for me..." he just looked at the girl with the long blue hair...

"So you've met a girl you can't read as well." He looked at the girl in blue hair as well. he couldn't read her either.

"No i do not understand her, her mind is so confusing to me, it sounds like their are people inside her.. real people... she makes my head spin..." Ryuke held his head in his hands... he ran his fingers through his hair.

"Let me guess, you're attracted to her as well." Rrune couldn't get Lace out of his mind. Just thinking about how much he missed her made his head hurt as well.  

Kajininja 68

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman

An arm came around Vandini's throat. "You know what the worst part is about dealing with pawns?" Suddenly, the other hand swings around and injects something into Vandini's neck. "You never know when one of them is going to pop out of the ground and try and ruin everything."

((what did he inject him with?))
*Nellie shook her head* no...i think he's telling the truth for once...i can't believe luca was using me...and pretending to love me...*she cried silently*

Vandini hits the ground and doesn't move. "Sorry, I don't label my toxins. Could be a tranquilizer, could be rat poison..." he cackles to himself.

(Tell you what, I'm pretty sure you'd rather have Luca beat up Vandini laterrather than me kill him and the rest of the Varsidini now. We'll call it a tranquilizer.)

The figure comes forth closer to Nellie. "Now, now, my dear, it's all right... Come with me and I'll make sure Luca gets what he deserves tenfold."

((vandini is lying but nellie is believing him. luca really loves nellie and he doesn't even know that once he marries her he'll be ruler of italy))

but i don't want luca dead...*another tear rolled down her face*

((ooo the plot does thicken))

The figure shrugs pulling out a small needle, "All right, fine, I won't kill him. Either way... you're coming with me!" He suddenly yanks the needle forward and string erupts from every side of the room, locking Nellie into a straight jacket of sting.

*Nellie growled* hey whoever you are you better let me outta here! *she struggled to get out and sighed and pouted8 why am i always being kidnapped or trapped everywhere i turn?

"Oh, it's not your fault, my dear. If it's any consolation, I planned on kidnapping you and your beloved at your wedding. Unfortunately..." the figure says turning back to Vandini. "Idiots..." he nails Vandini with a kick to the chest, "Always seem..." Kicks him hard again, "TO GET IN MY WAY!" Nails him again with a kick across the face. The figure sighs, attempting to compose himself, "But anyway, I see no need to tell you of my plan." The strings tighten around Nellie and she is shrunk down to the size of a fly. The figure scoops her up into a glass. "Just sit back and don't worry. You'll play your part when the time comes." he says, gently easing her into his pocket and slipping back into the shadows.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:44 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Essence mumbled something... it wasn't coherent. Her thoughts were so jumbled. Her eyes fluttered more and her lashes tickled her skin. She smiled.

Ryuke stood silent as he had been.

All right. But you need to meet your new stepsister.

Alena stood back, shocked, then smiled, running her fingers through Essence's hair.

"Good morning." she said.

Essence's lips parted she meant to say something but she couldn't find the words.. her lips trembled and then stopped. Her eyes shot open. Her left eye was completely black and her right was white. Her cold skin was slowly becoming familiar again.

Alena picked up one of the blue flowers that had mysteriously sproted near her feet.

Thank's, Crystal.

Essence's face was becoming very warm, too warm, her face grew flushed... her hand clammy, her body growing damp...

"Sister.....what's going on? Something's wrong. Dangit! Lucretia....if only she hadn't broken off that connection........"

Her body temperature reached an unbearably high degree.. she shook... " i can hear her, the song is so beautiful... i want to sing like that..." her lips trembled...  

Marionette_Mentation

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:45 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

"Let me guess, you're attracted to her as well." Rrune couldn't get Lace out of his mind. Just thinking about how much he missed her made his head hurt as well.

"I don't think so, she looks so vulnerable i could never be like that around her.. she seems so frail and gentle..., i just wish i could figure her mind out, before it kills me..." he put his head in his hands again...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:46 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Thank's, Crystal.

Her body temperature reached an unbearably high degree.. she shook... " i can hear her, the song is so beautiful... i want to sing like that..." her lips trembled...

Alena smiled. She heard it too, ((My mom is just making it hard to RP correctly))

"Maybe you can, if you stay alive. That girl, is your new step-sister."

Alena_Ryu

Kajininja 68

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:47 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

"I don't think so, she looks so vulnerable i could never be like that around her.. she seems so frail and gentle..., i just wish i could figure her mind out, before it kills me..." he put his head in his hands again...

"I see." Rrune looked at his brother. "have you even approached her"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:48 pm
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu
Alena_Ryu

Thank's, Crystal.

Alena smiled. She heard it too, ((My mom is just making it hard to RP correctly))

"Maybe you can, if you stay alive. That girl, is your new step-sister."

Essence cringed in pain... her chest was burning...she whimpered..."it hurts..." she twisted as if she were having seizure... her eyes crushed shut... her fingers glowed an off red...  

Marionette_Mentation

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:49 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

"It looks like she is in pain... and no i have not.. she has been unconscious for the little time that i have known her.." he said quietly  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:50 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

"It looks like she is in pain... and no i have not.. she has been unconscious for the little time that i have known her.." he said quietly

Rrune just nodded and watched his brother wondering what he was going to do now.  

Kajininja 68

vampiregirl135

Wesdabigman
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman

Vandini hits the ground and doesn't move. "Sorry, I don't label my toxins. Could be a tranquilizer, could be rat poison..." he cackles to himself.

(Tell you what, I'm pretty sure you'd rather have Luca beat up Vandini laterrather than me kill him and the rest of the Varsidini now. We'll call it a tranquilizer.)

The figure comes forth closer to Nellie. "Now, now, my dear, it's all right... Come with me and I'll make sure Luca gets what he deserves tenfold."

((vandini is lying but nellie is believing him. luca really loves nellie and he doesn't even know that once he marries her he'll be ruler of italy))

but i don't want luca dead...*another tear rolled down her face*

((ooo the plot does thicken))

The figure shrugs pulling out a small needle, "All right, fine, I won't kill him. Either way... you're coming with me!" He suddenly yanks the needle forward and string erupts from every side of the room, locking Nellie into a straight jacket of sting.

*Nellie growled* hey whoever you are you better let me outta here! *she struggled to get out and sighed and pouted8 why am i always being kidnapped or trapped everywhere i turn?

"Oh, it's not your fault, my dear. If it's any consolation, I planned on kidnapping you and your beloved at your wedding. Unfortunately..." the figure says turning back to Vandini. "Idiots..." he nails Vandini with a kick to the chest, "Always seem..." Kicks him hard again, "TO GET IN MY WAY!" Nails him again with a kick across the face. The figure sighs, attempting to compose himself, "But anyway, I see no need to tell you of my plan." The strings tighten around Nellie and she is shrunk down to the size of a fly. The figure scoops her up into a glass. "Just sit back and don't worry. You'll play your part when the time comes." he says, gently easing her into his pocket and slipping back into the shadows.

*Nellie growled and banged on the glass* get me out of here! Permettetemi fuori di qui! ((it means lets me out of here in italian))
*Luca walked back into the piano room and looks around* Nellie? Nellie where did you go?
*Vandini sat back and ran away outside*  
Crystal stopped and fell off the tree, Kilala popped in and holding Crystal in her arms "Ah to hear you singing again amesk me remeber what you was like litte, but damit why didn';t you make me sake, i came here and i never got to drink" Kilala looking whining  

RoseWeTrust

Devoted Shapeshifter

6,550 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Marionette_Mentation

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:51 pm
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68
Kajininja 68

Rrune just nodded and watched his brother wondering what he was going to do now.

Ryuke could feel her pain..." she is in pain brother, i am scared for her.." he slid down to the floor against the wall. He held his knee's to his chest. He just breathed for a moment.  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1951 1952 1953 1954 1955 1956 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games