Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:45 pm
* the demons grip lossens as it's body gets engluphed * well that is no fun i thought u of all people kusoma would be able to fend agenst my fire
* the demon groans in pain as the fire hits his chest* Hicaru let me go i need to distroy that boy
nope not hapening cause i swore an oath on my blood that i will protect the people i love and i love the one whom ur after Kusoma * im yelling this now*  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:34 am
Neckoqueen911
* the demons grip lossens as it's body gets engluphed * well that is no fun i thought u of all people kusoma would be able to fend agenst my fire
* the demon groans in pain as the fire hits his chest* Hicaru let me go i need to distroy that boy
nope not hapening cause i swore an oath on my blood that i will protect the people i love and i love the one whom ur after Kusoma * im yelling this now*
*Cruso walked up to Hicaru*¨I know why he didn´t protect himself from ur fire Hicaru¨  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 12:34 pm
* tighten my grip on his neck as i turn my eyes toward Cruso* why Cruso ?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:18 am
*Cruso looked at Hicaru*¨Because this one is not the real one,in fact he is just a clone of the real one¨  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:56 am
* just as he says it the clone dissipares and the real one has me by my neck smiling* Hicaru-chan how stupid of u to forget that i can creat clones * i strugle as i revert back to half demon half human and the only thing on me is a bra and sweats * let go Kusoma
Ah u baka Hicaru u can't hurt me and u stay in my way i'll kill u
* i try to kick him in his stomic so my leges are swinging * leg ...... go * i fall unconous and nachi breaks his grip on my neck so i fall to the groundbut im breathing *  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:20 pm
*Cruso seen what happened to hicaru*"Hicaru noooo"*Cruso ran up to the demon*"TAKE THIS FIRE SLASH!!!!!!!"*Cruso said running to him and cutting him in two*"That is the last of u,but I will kill all of the clones make just to get to u"*Cruso said in an angry voice*  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:58 pm
Master Cruso she's fine she's still breathing
* I push my self up on to my handes and knees breathing deeply and slowly. Then i slowly get to my feet with my winges engluphed inflames * i'm fine  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:46 pm
*Cruso looked at hicaru*"Are u sure u are okay?"  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:50 pm
* nodes her head even though the fall sprained her anckle she didn't want to worry cruso* yea fine
mistress u can lean on me forsupport cause u look a bit shaken * and nachi trotes towardes Hicaru *
* nodes her head alright*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:09 pm
*Cruso looked at the both of them*"There are still more clones he made"  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:40 pm
*im paler then usual * Cruso there's one problem they all are illusions and i can destroy them but i need some blood  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:45 pm
Neckoqueen911
*im paler then usual * Cruso there's one problem they all are illusions and i can destroy them but i need some blood
*Cruso looked at hicaru*¨Than take some of mine¨*Cruso said getting ready for hicaru*  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 5:56 pm
.... * is blushing alot and is just leaning on nachi for suport* .....U sure  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:59 pm
"Yes I'm sure,it will help u"  

Aero Naga

silver_assassinss_ creed

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 5:59 pm
... ok then *limps slowly over to him and wraps my arm around him and puts my head on his neck and bites down lightly making sure he won't get hurt  
Courtyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff