Welcome to Gaia! ::

HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Back to Guilds

for all HIMYM fans, and fans of the actors 

Tags: jason segel, alyson hannigan, neil patrick harris, josh radnor, cobie smulders 

Reply HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother
Welcome! and intros Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lheat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:50 am
Hello everybody. I am Lori but you can call me anything that does not hurt my feelings. My favorite shows are Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, and How I Meet Your Mother. I am 15 years old. I have been wacthing How I Meet Your Mother for 8 months. I am bad at spelling. I am trying to see all the episodes I missed of this show. My favorite people on this show are Barney and Mrashal. I am glad to meet all of you.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:01 am
HEEEEEEYYYYYY Ya'lll. What's up? My name is Andrea and I am 20 years old. I have been watching HIMYM for about a year and four months now. My mom detests the show and says it's stupid, but then she's an old fart so...WHO CARES! I like everyone....except Barney...that guy drives me up the wall....>.>

>.>

>.>

<.<

<.<

<.<

oh and someone invited me XDXDXD  

Endless-Faith-In-Christ

LeSoleilCasse

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:22 am
Hey I'm Caitlin. I got introduced to HIMYM one random night and fell in love with it. I bought the first two seasons and watched what I could of third season. I haven't seen any of fourth (which has caused me immeasurable pain) because I don't have a TV right now. Neil Patrick Harris just makes giddy every time I see him on screen.

Fun fact, I'm from Josh Radnor's home town. smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 4:31 pm
Hello, my name is Danielle. Unlike the people in previous posts, I do not have nicknames unless certain people have an inside joke with me. wink Anyways, I love How I Met Your Mother. I know alot of people are gonna say this, but Barney is my favorite character. He is very funny, and quite good looking to me. I originally had nothing to watch on mondays at 8:30, and was only looking for a show to watch until Two and a half men came on. But when I watched it, I thought it was funny and kept on watching it. I like the episode where Ted thought that he had kissed Lily in college. I thought it was funny whatsername(Ted's girlfriend) was psychotic, especially weird towards Robin.  

ambient shroud

Greed001

Diamond Strawberry

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:02 pm
Hello, my name is Zack (but I prefer to be called Greed). I started watching HIMYM about 2 months ago because of my wing-man Mitch. Thankfully he had the first three seasons i could borrow. I think the show is awesome because of the fact that not only does it make you laugh, you can still laugh about it the next day. I think "Murtagh" was one of the best recent episodes. Danke for the invite.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:31 pm
Hello. You can call me whatever you want as long as I know you're referring to me, but I prefer to be called AJ.
Surprisingly enough, I'm not even thirteen yet. I will be in a month, though ( biggrin )
I started watching HIMYM shortly after my parents did, and I love it! I can't choose a favorite character... Though I like Robin the least.
My favorite episode is the Possimpible. :3
And... Yeah.  

Zeta-sensei

6,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Voter 100

xxTHENURSExx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:48 am
Hi,, Im christina and I LOVE How I met Your Mother!!! ^^
My fav character is Barney ofcourse^^
he is legen... wait for it... dary! LOL
I've watch till s 4,, still waiting for s 5... Because were in Holland,, every season we now watch,, all ready has been in america... since there was a huge cliffhanger at the end of s 4 OMG :O  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:36 pm
heelo!
well my names Zaharina but people call me Moo, Z, red, bloo, gloo, and anything else that rhymes with oo. i dont know how long ive been watchen HIMYM but i absolutly LOVE it! heart
i also watch the big bang theory, two and a half men, house, heros, ugly betty, greys anatomy and tons more...mostly online though cuz i cant keep up with everything and try to do homework... sweatdrop
if anyone wants to talk and pass on jokes im your girl. and well yeah...

P.S. my favorite characters are barney and marshall AND thanks for the invite.

mooinkie

Meridena

Apocalyptic Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:35 am
rickere
Meridena
Hey fellow How I Met Your Mother fans! Thanks for the invite. smile

You can call me Mer, Meri, Meridena, whatever takes your fancy. I'll try and be as active as I can on here, because it's really cool that there's been such an effort to get this guild started.

I'm not sure if I'm up to date on the most current episodes, I'm not sure how far Australia is behind the rest of the world. But oh well. Barney is my absolute most favourite character!

You're probably not behind. The latest episode was 'Mosbius Designs'.

I am a little behind. We're up to 'The Possimpible' here.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 5:45 am
>>HEy! the names iRAWRGORE! but you can call my Hayley if you want biggrin
I've loved HIMYM ever since my mum started to DVR it and we'd watch it together lol ^-^

>>Me and my friend Mary are just like Ted and Barney lol we are each others "wingman" so to speak, (bet you cant guess would be Barney ;D) *hypathetical high five!.....NICE!!* xd

>>Amoung my other favorite shows it (and many more razz )

>>Someone was so kind as to invite me to this guild and I am relitively new to gaia so I thought id be cool to join a guild and why not one that has to do with something I LOVE right? biggrin So thank you!!! ;D

heart iRAWRGORE~HAYLEY wink  

iRAWRGORE

Beloved Prophet

17,215 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200

blackravenstarlight

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:42 pm
Yo dudes and dudettes the name is Blackravenstarlight or Nicky wich ever one ya feel comfortable with.
Been watching HIMYM for sometime now actually fromt the beginning and have never missed an epi.
I am 17 years old
My fave color is purple and green
Im a senior in Highschool or as I call it droolschool, because I tend to do more sleeping than learning. LOL!
Other than HIMYM I enjoy watching numerous things like
Doogie Howser (NPH)
House
Scrubs (hence the signature)
Criminal Minds
The Mentalist
All CSI's
The Reaper
Hell's Kitchen
Fringe
Heroes
Drawn Together
Family Guy
American Dad
Brithish Comedies and the list goes on
Also that new Bob Saget (sp?) show Living in suburbia i think its called.
So anything else that needs to be know or if ya just want to be random give me a pm or a rando commento! dramallama dramallama  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 4:19 pm
I'm erica
I am 16 years old
I don't have a favorite color
I'm a freshman at college
other than HIMYM I like watching:
scrubs,that 70's show, madtv,late nights w/ conan o'brien, the simpsons...  

deathbymoe

2,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

eLeeno

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:54 pm
Hi! I'm roberto / 21 years old / I'm from Mexico / I'm in my 8th semester in college (out of 9) / I'm a huge HIMYM fan... I also watch Big Bang Theory, Lost, House, Heroes, Chuck, etc!

I think that's enough info about me... .____.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:03 am
What's up I got invited here, and I love the show, so I figured why not.
My name is Jeremey, but I've been going by Flycker for almost 6 years now. So that's fine.

My favorite characters (because I have two favorites): Are Ted and Barney.

My favorite episode is probably the Third wheel. Season 3 episode 3

Non HIMYM:

I enjoy writing, video games, my friends, drinking and apple fritters from this little donut shop down the street.

I hate working.

I just recently turned 23, so that was pretty non exciting. I hate getting older.

Me and my friend are huge HIMYM fans, although I haven't seen any of season 4 yet, so I'm a little behind.  

Flycker

2,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Samofthedead

Distinct Browser

9,725 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:39 pm
Hello, my name is Sam. I have been watching HIMYM since the first episode. Though I have missed a couple since then. I was very happy to recieve an invitation to this group. Espically since this is such an awesome show. biggrin Marshell and Barney rock my socks. razz  
HIMYM : How I Met Your Mother

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff