Welcome to Gaia! ::

Classic Old School ANime

Back to Guilds

This is a Guild about Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Slayers, Tenchi Muyo, and all those old classics! 

Tags: Anime, Sailor Moon, Japanese Culture, Yuri, Shoujo 

Reply ~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~
What's YOUR favorite Naruto Character? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:15 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1
Sasuke before he turned evil

What?! Sasuke was WORSE when he was NOT evil! He was all super Whiney and Emo. "Ohhhhh I have such a hard life because everybody loves me. Everyone treats me with more respect then most ninja adults, even though I'm only a gennin. Oh even though I lost my family and clan, I have it waaaay worse then Naruto who's hated by most of the village' and other stupid s**t.

At least now in the Manga, at least in Japan, he FINALLY has a damn reason to BE evil. Ugh. Even when he was evil, before he had a good reason, he was totally less lame. I mean technically he wasn't even all that evil with Orochimaru since he never really planned on joining with him anyway...he was just going to use the knowledge and powers gained, and then drop Orochimaru like he was hot.

Are you saying you find Orochimaru hot? blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:09 am
Dude, Kisame hands down wins for best character!
then he's followed by Hinata, Shikamaru, and Kankuro  

King Monom

Dapper Archenemy

Mr Hot Coco

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:25 am
TOBI!!!!!!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:46 pm
Not in the Anime or Manga no...HOWEVER I DID see a female Orochimaru Crossplayer that was actually kinda nice looking. I mean you know, just a little above average. Not like that one Female Gaara, now SHE was tasty. Or that Sakura...or some others I've seen...  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Not in the Anime or Manga no...HOWEVER I DID see a female Orochimaru Crossplayer that was actually kinda nice looking. I mean you know, just a little above average. Not like that one Female Gaara, now SHE was tasty. Or that Sakura...or some others I've seen...

So you like the snake ladies eh?  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:50 pm
Momiji Akiko
Ayanami Rei First Child

So you like the snake ladies eh?

I dunno, I find Anko to be seriously hot, but I think she's about it. ^^;  

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:10 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1

What?! Sasuke was WORSE when he was NOT evil! He was all super Whiney and Emo. "Ohhhhh I have such a hard life because everybody loves me. Everyone treats me with more respect then most ninja adults, even though I'm only a gennin. Oh even though I lost my family and clan, I have it waaaay worse then Naruto who's hated by most of the village' and other stupid s**t.

At least now in the Manga, at least in Japan, he FINALLY has a damn reason to BE evil. Ugh. Even when he was evil, before he had a good reason, he was totally less lame. I mean technically he wasn't even all that evil with Orochimaru since he never really planned on joining with him anyway...he was just going to use the knowledge and powers gained, and then drop Orochimaru like he was hot.

i was thinking of after the chunin exam when he was starting to turn but before he leaves the village, also i forgot about garra, and for my favorite female character, that would be hinata  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 8:32 pm
astroninja1
Ayanami Rei First Child
astroninja1

i was thinking of after the chunin exam when he was starting to turn but before he leaves the village, also i forgot about garra, and for my favorite female character, that would be hinata

He didn't really turn evil at that time, it was more like him being jealous of what he perceived as Naruto surpassing him in power and ability and the importance of Naruto in his brother's eyes (though if he had known why at the time I don't think he would have felt the same way about it.)  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:54 pm
Anko is waaaaay cooler then Hinata, not to mention she's a lot sexier and dominant!! heart heart

Well maybe not evil back then, but at least now he has a REASON to be an a*****e and/or Emo. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 12:23 am
Ayanami Rei First Child
Anko is waaaaay cooler then Hinata, not to mention she's a lot sexier and dominant!! heart heart

Well maybe not evil back then, but at least now he has a REASON to be an a*****e and/or Emo. rolleyes

Anko is sexier then Hinata but Hinata is the kind of character most people can relate to in one way or another and makes people want to root for her ^_^  

Momiji Akiko

4,150 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:51 am
Momiji Akiko
Ayanami Rei First Child

Anko is sexier then Hinata but Hinata is the kind of character most people can relate to in one way or another and makes people want to root for her ^_^

Oh I'll agree that I'd probably want to root for Hinata, not to mention they give her MUCH more screen time...but she's not as sexy and dominant as the lovely Anko. I mean if you like the submissive type, then Hinata is totally better ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 1:52 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Momiji Akiko
Ayanami Rei First Child

Oh I'll agree that I'd probably want to root for Hinata, not to mention they give her MUCH more screen time...but she's not as sexy and dominant as the lovely Anko. I mean if you like the submissive type, then Hinata is totally better ninja

hinata's like that cuz of her huge jacket, if she didn't wear that she'd look better, but then she wouldn't be the shy girl  

King Monom

Dapper Archenemy

Ayanami Rei First Child
Captain

Beloved Lover

6,700 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 2:02 pm
Monom
Ayanami Rei First Child
Momiji Akiko
Ayanami Rei First Child

hinata's like that cuz of her huge jacket, if she didn't wear that she'd look better, but then she wouldn't be the shy girl

In Shippuuden timeline she DOES start showing off her boobs more, but she's STILL not smexy aggressive like. Although she does become a little less shy...  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 3:10 pm
2NA
Am I the only one who's never watched Naruto?
xd
* raises hand * my sweety is gunna slap me or something for this.......ive seen maybe two episodes and i dont remember them.......  

kirukakiru

astroninja1

Dedicated Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 7:56 pm
Ayanami Rei First Child
Momiji Akiko
Ayanami Rei First Child

well prsonaly i cant stand agressive girls in, fact i HATE sakura and ino cause of that, and yes, that means that in in tenchi muyo i hate both ayane AND ryoko  
~*~*~ The All New Tenchi Muyo Guild ~*~*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff