Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pokémon Defenders

Back to Guilds

A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Random Chatter III: VENGANCE OF THE RANDOMS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Melody Hikari-Shinu Anson

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 1:54 pm
Golem OTCT
He lives up your a** and around the corner. ninja

I live right behind Melody. WITH A CROWBAR.

Srsly, though, my little brother used that phrase obnoxiously. Wanted to smack him one every time...

Short answer? Flat Rock, MI. True name. There's dung-all out there. Nada, nil, zil, zilch. It's a wasteland.

OSHII--- D8

It's been awhile since the phrase was overused. I wanna kill it again before it gets over used!

@Azura: Well, I'm afraid I'm only letting Lance do that much to me. wink Kratos and a guy or two from Bleach get close, though. rofl ...wait, I don't really remember anymore. =/ So tired from college.  
PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2009 11:05 pm
Whee! I made it back in!

And I'm not going to Otakon, since I'm on the other end of the country, but I AM going to Comic Con again this year.  

jedi_master_tenku

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 11:28 pm
Hey, hey~~! I found some online scanslations of Pokemon Special! I've never had the chance to read it before. This is awesome. <3

EDIT: Daaarg. It only goes up to a little after the start of Gold's story. Oh well...

Yellow is AWESOME. <3  
PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 2:45 pm
Golem OTCT
Hey, hey~~! I found some online scanslations of Pokemon Special! I've never had the chance to read it before. This is awesome. <3

EDIT: Daaarg. It only goes up to a little after the start of Gold's story. Oh well...

Yellow is AWESOME. <3

*Has up to volume 21 IRL thanks to Fezzy.*

> 3>

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri May 29, 2009 10:46 pm
<.<
I wants just 'cuz I don't know much of the story.
I got like, the compilation manga of Yellow, and the 15th comic for Yellow that they gave out at one of the Pokemon cons on the West Coast or something. Got it from a friend, who got it from his friend.

DX I really need to catch up on my manga readings.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 1:09 am
<.<
I got like, the compilation manga of Yellow, and the 15th comic for Yellow that they gave out at one of the Pokemon cons on the West Coast or something. Got it from a friend, who got it from his friend.

I can outline/summarize the stories for you, if you want.

I'd offer to scan it in, but I dislike dealing with my scanner and that'd be, like, 500+ pages to scan. gonk

Though I might scan in a few pages towards the end of the GSC arc, because it's about all the Pokémon Trainers/lovers in Johto working together and it always makes me cry.

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:30 pm
[Philosophy In A Teacup]
<.<

I can outline/summarize the stories for you, if you want.

I'd offer to scan it in, but I dislike dealing with my scanner and that'd be, like, 500+ pages to scan. gonk

Though I might scan in a few pages towards the end of the GSC arc, because it's about all the Pokémon Trainers/lovers in Johto working together and it always makes me cry.

I want all of them. I'll eventually get off my a** an' read all of them.  
PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 10:14 pm
I want all of them. I'll eventually get off my a** an' read all of them.

Aha, I need to get the newest volumes still. But eBay and private sellers both mark up the price, and compared to Fezzy getting me the first twenty-one volumes at-cost plus shipping spoiled me. :C  

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0

Kaecyus

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:06 am
Alexa, don't forget that they're reprinting them all again, and they'll be available in the US first-hand, rather than by third-party distribution. :]  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 12:23 pm
[Kaecyus-Drake]
Alexa, don't forget that they're reprinting them all again, and they'll be available in the US first-hand, rather than by third-party distribution. :]

Goodness. Where'd you hear this? =o News to me!  

oGolem

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:31 pm
[Kaecyus-Drake]

Yeah, but they're putting out, like, one or two volumes every six months, if that. It'll take them yeeears to get to volume 22, assuming they don't lose interest halfway through the second arc and cut production like last time. It's easier to just buy the Singapore versions off eBay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:01 pm
So... About the GIL.....  

Fluffy Bachelorette

10,250 Points
  • Married 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

[Philosophy In A Teacup]
Crew

Omnipresent Prophet

16,525 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 2:22 pm
Seriously guys, if you make a mistake here, like you necro or spam or make a repeat thread, just own up to your mistake instead of trying to pin the blame on someone/thing else. If you acknowledge that it was your bad, I'll probably forgive you. I promise. sad

Also, if you challenge me to a battle, and get your a** whooped, and then start trash-talking like a butthurt sore loser, I'll lose all respect for you. lol

PostPosted: Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:51 pm
I got thrashed by my friend's team today.
He kept hypnosis/toxic spamming. And there was no Aromatherapy Blissey to help out.
Sleep lasts for a very frustrating amount of time.

I'm gonna get my Shiny Sleep talking Milotic up to being used.  

melikefood

oGolem

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:06 pm
So... About the GIL.....

We're still sorting out what to do with that. And by that I mean,

"I'm still working on scrubbing all our old dead threads out, which is taking forever minus a day."  
Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff