Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:49 pm
Uwasa could feel the darkness but from uwasa himself came a feeling of ages past it made him seem alot older then he was. He looked at the boy and raised and eye brow as he made the request and took two steps back for a total of six."Well if you do not mind that is kinda rude i was only asking a question."He had turned off the music from his cd-player.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:57 pm
The man would realize that he was now completely out of physical reach of the boy. Just the way Jacob liked it but he still did not budge from his current position. Keeping his head down staring back at the ground once more. Of course Jacob had felt the feeling of that of ages an ancient sort of feeling. But, he did not let that get in the way of what he was doing at the present moment. He could care less about the man's age or descripition.

"..Drawing that of which I see..' the boy simply answered.

Moonduster

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:59 pm
Uwasa ran his right hand through his hair again and sighed at how strange this bow was acting."They let weirder and weirder poeple here everyday."He said shaking his head and looked at the boy."So do you have a name or should i call you, he who draws what he see's."Uwasa said making a small joke not trying to make fun of him just trying to be nice.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:07 pm
No sense of emotion ran across the boys face or eyes for that matter. Apparently Jacob didn't find the little joke to be that amusing at all. There was a long stretch of silence that rose up between the two of them. Mostly because Jacob was simply not responding to the mans last request. A small breeze came by making the grass dance on their own Jacob's wild hair waving along with it.

"...Jacob..'

Moonduster

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:18 pm
Uwasa was a little annoyed at the fact that the boy was being so rude but hide that under his calm dimeenor. "Well jacob my name is uwasa nice to meet you."He said looking at Jacob just trying to figure out what this kid must be thinking."So what brings you to ria."He said hoping to get the boy talking.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:25 pm
It was starting to feel like the man was interrigating him. Those eyes of his narrowed slightly his head turning towards the man. Finally looking at the man for the first time. A hatred was burning in those crimson eyes of his as he looked upon this Uwasa. But, it wasn't exactly diracted towards Uwasa yet in some way it looked as if it was but not for whom he was but perhaps of what he was. Again for several long moments Jacob refused to answer the question as he pondered if he should or not. It was as if he was trying to choose how to correctly answer the question but without giving too much information.

"..Eldest sister attends here..'

Moonduster

uwasa

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 10:32 pm
Uwasa took two big steps forward looking him straight in the eye's the boy could not see uwasa's through the sunglasses be he smiled."If you truly hate me boy you better have a good reason to."He said and then heard him answer and only shrugged."What a poor reason that is you should find you own reasons for being."He said shrugging.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:27 am
The hairs upon the back of Jacob's neck stood on end as the man suddenly filled up the space between them. Making Jacob lean back to try to put further distance between the two of them. Slowly he came to realize that the position he was in only left him more vunerable and Jacob didn't like that at all. His answer was only part of the reason why he came here to Ria High. This man had no right to know anything further beyond that and Jacob wasn't about to tell him anything further nor deeper of him being here.

'...get away from me.' Jacob stated simply with a little tone of a threat in there.

Moonduster

bbycub

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:35 am
Decoda was finally here, ready to hone her powers as to not hurt anyone else. The most danger was the fact that her powers would stray from her control and often send weaponry flying and soaring through the air aimlessly without her knowing. She almost impaled her martial arts teacher one day.

Cody reached her first destination--the courtyard. It was the easiest place to find in Ria with its center positioning, skybridge and fountain. There was so much art in this school and it all looked very ancient and worn yet like it could stand forever. She already knew she would be spending much of her time in the courtyard.

Her black high tops compressed the blades of grass under her steps as her neon green eyes wandered intently, the breeze picking up her hair like a black veil. Her eyes fell upon too guys, one looking younger and slightly frightened... She stepped back a little, hiding in the shade of the skybridge that loomed above her.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 9:22 am
He smiled as he heard the threat and sighed not taking any move to step back."You need t learn to control the temper, because not everyone here is nice like me. Here's a little secret some poeple would have beat you into the ground for you behavoir, not that i'm threatening you of course i have no interest in fighting. Well not you anyway your afraid of something something deep down inside of you, a power a dark one. Here's a trick i learned along time ago if you fear the power it will control you you must control it."He said his voice showing little emotion."But also if you going to threaten someone go through with it."He said still making no move to turn away or anything.  

uwasa

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 10:58 am
Jacob really hated people when they started giving this advice junk. Especially when one does not ask for it. It was obvious the man was not going to move from his current position. There was only thing he considered himself to be afraid of not carry how silly it might be to someone else for him to be afraid of such a thing. Even though it was standing there far more then within arm reach of him. Well, if the man wasn't going to budge then Jacob was. He could care less what the man and others thought about him for that matter.

"Psssh...whatever.' Jacob answered back.

His left hand snatching the strap of his white bag slinging it over his shoulder he pushed himself up onto his feet. Flicking off any strings of grass that had gotten attached to his clothing. Simply turning his back to the man and started to walk off.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:04 pm
Decoda pushed herself off the wall that she was leaning against, her figure still shaded under the skybridge. Her duffle hung over her shoulder and her sweater she left open, letting it flow lightly in the breeze as it came by. The same happened to her hair and often her bangs would sweep across both eyes, enabling her to see. She brought her hand up and brushed them away before advancing to the man whom gave the apparently unwanted advice.

"Are they all so... unwilling in the sense of improvement?" she asked, seeing as he had probably been here quite some time longer than her or the other boy. Cody kept about seven yards worth of space between her and the man but focused her attention to the topiaries rather than him. Finally, her gaze fell to him, but only briefly.

bbycub

uwasa

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:40 pm
Uwasa smiled and snapped his fingers making a wall of stone apear in front of the boy as he tried to walk off."Also i do not know about where you come from but being rude like that is not excepted where i'm from."He said still holding his hand up ready to snapp again."Now until you begint o listen to those who know what you are talking about i'm not letting you go."The boy did not know it but Uwasa was trying to help him with his darkness inside.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:50 pm
A dark figure of the night approached the courtyard, little by little, searching for someone she recognized. Hands placed in her jet black pant pockets, her hat tilted forward casting a light shadow over her face. Her jet black hair hid half of her facem revealing only one bright blood red eye.
The two holsters on her thighs carried large guns, also gernades on either side of her thick belt could be seen.
Zelos held a letter in her hand, she kept on reading it, over and over again. A black bag was hung over her left shoulder, it seemed to be full of items, maybe even weapons. Glancing upwards making sure not to run into anything, she saw the person she had been looking for. With a hard glare Zelos stopped walking and just stared with slight annoyance.  

BeautifulMiscellaneous

Moonduster

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:51 pm
The force of the wall of stone rising up before Jacob caused a brisk rise of wind to come along with it. Causing his hair to flutter about a bit as he stood there stark still. Jacob could feel the firy sensation of his temper increasing as the man started to speak once more. Yes, he had a temper problem and he didn't have much control over it even the smallest of things could easily set it off. And this man was defiently setting it off. The origin of this temper only he and his sister knew. And he wasn't about to let anyone else know about it origins or his for that matter of fact.

Jacob slowly slid the strap of his bag off his shoulder letting it fall gently to the ground beside his feet. Reaching into the bag he pulled out what looked to be a form of handle and stretching out from that handle was a long nicely made blade. Turning Jacob came to face with the man weilding the sword in his left hand firmly yet loosely. Sure, he was still in training with it and with his other traits but it didn't mean he didn't know how to fight.

"I can less what you're native lands rules are..this is not your native land other rules apply here. Now back off..'

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff