HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:25 am
Cody looked at him, "Um sure..." He got off the railing, 'I wonder who his father is...' He thought to himself.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:17 am
"Good follow me."  

cman2821
Captain

Akari Oudoki
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:40 am
A loud engine roar drew closer and closer to the stairs of the DWMA. But, why stop there? The rider revved up the engine so much that the front wheel came up the ground and in a split second the motorcycle jumped then went flying over the stairs. When it approached the landing it hovered for a moment then with a slight adjustment on the riders part, the motorcycle landed and went forward for a brief moment then came to a stop. The rider now looked like a female of around 17 or 18, tomboy and from the stunt up the stairs, probably had alot of experiences as a stunt woman, or she was pretty darn lucky. She had fairly short hair in the back with a small pony tail that went to her shoulders and long bangs in the front. She lifted up her sunglasses and put them on top of her head revealing she had one blue eye and the other gold. A rare trait that was only heard of in a certain type of weapons family... The Michaels family. Except all of them were believed to be dead. All except one. She dismounted her silver motorcycle and took the keys out of ignition as the motorcycle disappeared.

She looked around and saw that hardly anyone was there. "Well then, looks like I got here early. Might as well kill sometime." Rei said in a barely audible voice.

Rei went over to the snack stand and grabbed a bottle of water and an apple and went over to a bench in the shade and pulled out a book to read until class started.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:06 am
Kid walked out the front door. He saw Rey and walked over to her. "Are you a newcomer to the academy?"  

cman2821
Captain

HealingAssass1n
Vice Captain

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:14 am
Cody followed kid out and looked at Rei.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 8:25 am
Max walks up to DWMA and looks around. "We're finally here." he says as Kyo forms out of his back and hovers over him. "Yeah and now I get to have more 'playmates' to have fun with." he says while smiling mysterious. Max punches Kyo under his chin and sighs. "Remember what I said on the train." Kyo looked confused. "Don't eat the gum from under the seat on the train?" He says as Max nods. "Yes.....I mean NO! I said not to attack other students." he said to him.  

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Akari Oudoki
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:52 am
Rei looked up at Death and said, "Nope, I've been here for a while. Unfortunately Ryan is no longer amongst the living."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:04 pm
Max looks at Kyo. "When are you going to get back inside my body?" he asks. "As soon as we find something to eat." he say as Max pulls out a box of Pocky and starts to eat one. Kyo looks down at him. "Where did you get that?" he asks leaning down closer. "From the train station before we got on the train." He said as he takes a bite out of another one. "Why do you want to know? You want one?" He asks raising the box a little towards Kyo and Kyo nods his head rapidly. "Yes yes yes oh god yes!" he said sounding like a maniac. Max sighs and hands him one and Kyo eats it like he hadn't ate in weeks. "Happy?" he asks as Kyo nods and enters back inside of Max.  

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:25 pm
"Who is Ryan?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:30 pm
"My meister. He died recently after we fought an extremely powerful witch on a mission not to long ago. He was one of the top students here." Rei replied slightly depressed.  

Akari Oudoki
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

cman2821
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 12:35 pm
"Oh iam sorry to here that. My meister died too."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:11 pm
Max lays down on a nearby bench and watches the clouds. "Why did I had to have the black blood inside of me?" he asks himself and sighs. "Well at least I can control it."  

Harcher The Archer

Skilled Hunter

6,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200

Akari Oudoki
Vice Captain

Dapper Noob

3,850 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:29 pm
Rei sighed, "Well, it happens its the reality weapons like us face when we're fighting. Anyways, How have you been Kidd?"  
DWMA

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff