Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)
Suggestions Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  Absolutely!
  A bit, yeah.
  It could be better.
  This place is the pits! Fix it up!
View Results

Headmaster Asher

Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 2:37 am
how about a diff languages subforum?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:35 pm
fox_of_lore
how about a diff languages subforum?

How do you mean? confused You can make threads in different languages in the Gibberish subforum if you'd like.  

Finculmir
Vice Captain

Sever Citrin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 8:15 am
-nods- I know you speak French, Lore, but the rest of us here (as far as I know) do everything in english - To give an entire subforum to such an extreme minority (one person!) would be rather silly. However, I agree with Finculmir. You can feel free to do things in foreign languages in the gibberish forum. ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 11:26 am
Well, in some other guilds I'm in they have avatar contest, seeing who's is the best. And they usually charge a small fee to enter. Maybe we should try that, and its a good way to make some extra gold.  

Vengefulbeauty

Wheezing Fatcat

5,700 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Fascienne

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 8:10 pm
I think that the fox den should have a couple of parties. Although there are parties in the gaian towns, I was more or suggesting parties by post. I have held a couple and my guild has always liked them. Of course, all foods, drinks, entertainment are fictional, it is not lie an rp. It is by simple talk, as I am talking now and then putting my actions in astericks or that squiggly thing..~has lost name of device~
What I think is great about this is that it brings the guild a lot closer together, and it's a ball of fun. *sees ball roll down hill and chases after it, stumbling, and then rolling down the hill*  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:04 am
Tilde, Fascienne. It's called a Tilde.

And yes, I think a few parties here and there would do the guild some good - the problem lies in the fact that our member activity is down right now, and my PC is in a most horiffically bad state right now, so I'm in no position to do much. I'm working on a plan though...  

Sever Citrin
Vice Captain

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2007 9:59 pm
For the three subforums we could have one for art, one for non-fox chat, and one for contests?  
PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 11:07 am
Art can be done. smile It'll also be the place for literary stuff - poems, stories, etc. - and avi things - ratings, environments and such.

We're using this main forum as the non-fox chat place. We had a seperate forum for it, but it never got used in the past. Contests, if and when they get held, are few and far between. They're rarely used or even seen, if they're in a different forum.  

Finculmir
Vice Captain

SilverLake

Invisible Citizen

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2007 9:47 pm
Ok... hmm.. I'll see if I can think of anything else.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:50 pm
Hi, just an idea!
Well, obiously there is a good and evil side in the den. Otherwise we wouldn't have guards and such. But some people think its not fun just being on the good side and wan't to cause chaos. It would make the RP more interesting and fun!

So lets see who wants to be good or evil and lets say they should put if they want to be good or evil in their request to join and on their character profile in the RP section.  

Korin88

Red Fox 104
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 8:12 pm
Korin88
Hi, just an idea!
Well, obiously there is a good and evil side in the den. Otherwise we wouldn't have guards and such. But some people think its not fun just being on the good side and wan't to cause chaos. It would make the RP more interesting and fun!

So lets see who wants to be good or evil and lets say they should put if they want to be good or evil in their request to join and on their character profile in the RP section.

Well dude, I think I read somewhere that people in the past who did play bad guys did a really poor job.
Being the evil villein of the story is A, a lot of work and B, need someone with a general plot or plan he will try and employ. My guess is that people just wanted to be bad, became bad guys, then did what ever they wanted.
Finclumir(the guild owner) created the mule 'BardoftheAges,' for the soul purpose of playing the evil leader(and many, many thugs). The reason for this might be because she has a master plan of what she wants the bad guys to do.
Being evil = being smart and clever, not being a jerk...

...well, maybe. I don't know. What do you think Finclumir?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:43 pm
I believe some sort of compromise can be reached on this topic. If you feel a need to play an evil character, you will have to be under the direction of the head villain and you will have PM rps with the head honcho to decide what your personal mission is in regards to the Den. He doesn't NEED intelligent henchmen, but he prefers them, and if you make a character which proves itself to be simpler than he had anticipated, he will get a hold of you and set you a simpler task. However, to even be accepted, you must get a message to him and be willing to meet him with something to show your competence.

Does this sound agreeable?  

BardoftheAges

Korin88

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:50 pm
Thats cool with me. We should probobly put it somewhere on the front of the guild or in the roleplay somewhere so more people know.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:14 pm
I think we should have more rp rooms. I just rejoined the Den, and I think that's what should happen.  

Panther King Decari

The Fox Den (General, non-fox Chat)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces