Welcome to Gaia! ::

Infinite possibilities-A writer's guild

Back to Guilds

This is a writer's guild where all can gather for feedback and advice on all mediums of writing. Plus it's a great place for conversation. 

Tags: Writing, Writer, Writer's Block, Critiques, Friends 

Reply General Chatter (spam)
Tell us about your day. -cuz we love to listen- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you love getting 10g for these poll questions? -even though its not alot-
  <333333
  gold sucks.
View Results

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:10 am
Dammit, Hawk, they didn't give you a girl for a roomate? :XP: Darn.

*hugs Waffles* sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:30 am
Yaaaaay his dog came back!

He called me at 1AM to tell me.

Spastic waffles
Captain

KirbyVictorious

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:40 pm
^^

Pets are like AIDS; they always come back. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:44 pm
Wow, Hawk. We just went to IU for a visit... which is why I was not on yesterday.  

Serenity Reed
Crew

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 2:57 pm
Guys, I'm pretty sure my bladder is going to explode within the next two minutes. I am at work and cannot get to the bathroom.

WHERE IS MY MOMMY?!

P.S.: Yes, I know you didn't need or want to know this. XD

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:08 pm
Sorry, guys. D:

Life confuzzles me.

Strawberries, or blueberries? Or neither?

Where do the blackberries go?  

Voxxx

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:22 pm
Note 1: I didn't get raped by my mysterious room mate. He was some party-ing person that was up all night, so I hardly even talked to him.

Note 2: I signed up for my classes. My Monday's and Wednesday's will be complete hell... but guess what? I signed up for a fencing class!! SO AWESOME!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:26 pm
Sounds awesome. July 18 for me like I keep saying.

Why is summer going so fast? It's already partway through June. SLOW DOWN DAMN YOU I"M TRYING TO ENJOY THIS!!!

Anyway. JUMP UP SPIN AROUND GET UP GET DOWN!!!
Vacation Bible School. THOSE SONGS. They are horrible. They're the kind of songs that get stuck in your head for DAYS on end. Someone kill me. Please. Or at least erase my memory.

Spastic waffles
Captain

Spastic waffles
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 8:31 pm
Also, I would just like to say.

I am so amazing that I managed to put my contact lens in WHILE DRIVING DOWN THE HIGHWAY. -takes a bow-

I just had to tell. I was shocked I managed it without losing the contact, stabbing my eye out, or crashing.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:06 pm
I'm torturing Link from Wind Waker. I've got him up against a brick wall, while one of those sliding blade thingies in the Wind Temple kicks his a** again and again. It's great because the graphics are so expressive, you can see all the agony on his little face 4laugh

And of course when he has half a heart left and he's stumbling around in a pain-drenched daze, the only thing in the grass is magic, bombs, arrows--MONEY--useless things. When he really just needs a heart. No one ever gives him one...not until he's dead, or his heart meter is full again....

Not even the ******** grass gives a damn.

Yeahhhh....I'm really pissed off right now, if no one can tell.

Torturing Makar isn't as fun.... stare  

KirbyVictorious

Galladonsfire

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:36 pm
hmmm....mby this armadillo will still be a friend to me ....

mby...

yes?

pathetic.... stare  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 9:38 pm
BlackHawkGS
Note 1: I didn't get raped by my mysterious room mate. He was some party-ing person that was up all night, so I hardly even talked to him.

Note 2: I signed up for my classes. My Monday's and Wednesday's will be complete hell... but guess what? I signed up for a fencing class!! SO AWESOME!

PS: I hate you...I want to take up fencing SOOOOOOOO BAD but my college doesn't have it I do not think... congrats tho smile  

Galladonsfire

BlackHawkGS

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:51 pm
@ Gallodonsfire: I know! I'm going to the massive school of IU which has about every course imaginable. They teach around 60 or something languages. Hell, they even have a class on Jimmy Hendrix if you're so inclined to wast 3 credit hours on that >.>

@ Kirby: Don't torture Wind Waker Link! eek That was my favorite Link...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:59 pm
HE grows back *shrug*  

KirbyVictorious

Serenity Reed
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2008 10:07 am
*Starts listening to a new CD* Yeah, another one. this one had Wierd al and l arc en ciel and yuki kajiura and 'hey little sparta'. I'm about to die from loving it...  
General Chatter (spam)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games