Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Student Lounge
Where Students Can Chat Together Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:37 pm
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

Serako sighed, "If you're certain..." He turned to see Nellie walk in, "Hey, nice dress...but isn't it tradition for no one to see the bride in her dress until the wedding...or something like that?"

"Nope, its just the groom that can't see her."

"Ah...now I know."

"Shall we take care of your "evil side"?"

Meanwhile, Alex ran in the room. "Newwie! Why you tawke me off when I fawl asweep?"

"Yeah, I think I know where he is, too!" Serako ran out, so itching for a fight that he forgot that he was still carrying an assortment of glass cups and plates.

Alena dashed after him. "Can I atleast grab my sword first?"

"Oh yeah! Strength in arms! Superior firepower and superior intelligence!" Serako was obviously getting excited.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:40 pm
Alena_Ryu
vampiregirl135
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

"Ah...now I know."

Meanwhile, Alex ran in the room. "Newwie! Why you tawke me off when I fawl asweep?"

"Yeah, I think I know where he is, too!" Serako ran out, so itching for a fight that he forgot that he was still carrying an assortment of glass cups and plates.

*Alice pushed nellie upstairs* now stay upstairs! cause you need to stay up here or luca will see you! you woudn't want that would you? cause it would ruin tradition!

Alex followed her. "I'wm sowwy Awice. I wet hewr go...."

*She smiled at her* it's ok alex! it's nellie...she wanted to get something to eat...here nellie this won't mess up your dress. *she handed her an apple*
*Nellie grabbed it and ate it* thanks so much alice!  

vampiregirl135

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:44 pm
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

"Ah...now I know."

"Oh yeah! Strength in arms! Superior firepower and superior intelligence!" Serako was obviously getting excited.

Alena dissapered, reappering in her dorm. She quickly grabbed her sword, and slung it around her back.

She ran back to Serako. "OK, where is he?"

Alex smiled, and joined Nellie in her room. She quickly re-formed the necklace, around Nellie's neck.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:45 pm
((i gotta go))  

vampiregirl135

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:47 pm
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

"Ah...now I know."

Alena dissapered, reappering in her dorm. She quickly grabbed her sword, and slung it around her back.

Alex smiled, and joined Nellie in her room. She quickly re-formed the necklace, around Nellie's neck.

"Follow me!" After a few minutes of running, you find yourself in a forest near the school. "I know I sensed him, somewhere nearby." It's clear something evil lurks nearby.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:51 pm
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

"Follow me!" After a few minutes of running, you find yourself in a forest near the school. "I know I sensed him, somewhere nearby." It's clear something evil lurks nearby.

Alena placed her hand on the sword handle. She closed her eyes, concentraiting on her ears. She would hear him the second he striked.

Alena_Ryu

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:53 pm
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

Alena placed her hand on the sword handle. She closed her eyes, concentraiting on her ears. She would hear him the second he striked.

From the shadows echoed a familiar voice, "Oh, company! What a pleasant surprise! I hope you don't mind thee mess, my base of operations doesn't allow me much opportunity to clean..." a cackle echoes seems to echo from every tree, every rock, every inch of dirt.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:54 pm
((whats going on?))  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:55 pm
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

From the shadows echoed a familiar voice, "Oh, company! What a pleasant surprise! I hope you don't mind thee mess, my base of operations doesn't allow me much opportunity to clean..." a cackle echoes seems to echo from every tree, every rock, every inch of dirt.

"He's here. Be ready." Alena said. "I just hope I can take him on without Crystal or my Light."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 pm
zoe walked randomly around the school"where is everyone"zoe said to herself.  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alena_Ryu

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:56 pm
gaara_zoe
((whats going on?))

((Epic battle in the woods.))  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:57 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
((whats going on?))

((darn it!i want to be in a battle))  

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100

Wesdabigman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:58 pm
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman
Alena_Ryu
Wesdabigman

"He's here. Be ready." Alena said. "I just hope I can take him on without Crystal or my Light."

The "Dark Serako" came from behind the trees, his form still enveloped in darkness. "Oh Alena, reconsidered my offer yet? The fact that you brought this weak copy of me isn't a good sign but I'm still hoping for the best!"

Serako shouted angrily, "WHAT? You've got things backwards, friend...You're a copy of me!"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:59 pm
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
((whats going on?))

((Alena's worried if she will be able to win, without both her light, and without Crystal's soul from which to borrow power.))  

Alena_Ryu

Robottoalice

Determined Kitten

10,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:00 pm
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
Alena_Ryu
gaara_zoe
((whats going on?))

((Alena's worried if she will be able to win, without both her light, and without Crystal's soul from which to borrow power.))

((can any of my characters help in any way?))  
Student Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2016 2017 2018 2019 2020 2021 ... 2386 2387 2388 2389 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games