Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
More Meteor Showers Bring Even Stranger Powers. (O/A) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 554 555 556 557 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 11:16 pm
Rikki Tikki Travi
"If that is the body that Leviathan killed then it will have the neural access port at the base of the skull. That port could also be used to transfer what exists in this body to her's. Or should I call it mine? Can I rightfully say that?. That girl has her own memories. Or does she? You said she recognised Ako?"

Trinity nodded, "When she saw him she started hiding behind Annie, as if she were shy about seeing him" she said with a wink since she knew of Gidget's crush on him. "As for the port, as Shane emphasized 'it's your body right down to the damn port.'" She said with a hint of a laugh.

"Despite the fact it seems it's your body and everything but I think before we proceed, I'd like to know how. What if for some reason Shane had to take your body to Daedalus? It may be quite possible that's where he picked up your body. Then again, there's the possibility that he could use his biomass to help bring your body back to life.

I just want to know what we're getting into first is all. It would be great to see you back in your human body again." She rubbed Gidget's shoulder, wishing she could feel the comfort. "I also want to be sure that everything goes smoothly...I couldn't bare the thought of loosing you again and for that we'll need Shane.

I'm not sure what plan Shane had up his sleeve but he's fighting those two. I was thinking you and I could go back for him. The mind controller can't reach me while I'm in the shadow realm. I was thinking with the protection you've set up against Charles Ray would help in protecting yourself from the mind controller... then again... in some cases you have to have a brain in order to be mind controlled. Which technically right now you don't have....

That was another thing I was wondering... once you go into your human body would you be able to use any of the artificial ones you made or would they have to be adjusted?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:03 am
Nova Blancke
Alexavier laughed. Now that was using this power he could do anything with it! Combing his power with Cassandra's would make them an almost invisible team. He used his power to turn Shane so his back was exposed to Cassandra. At that moment, Cassandra struck.

Shane was spun around. "s**t!" he called out. Thinking quickly Shane changed his back into a lacework of biomass, made to disperse impact. He took the hit at full for and was sent skidding forward along the spike shield he had just made. The spikes slowed his momentum somewhat, but soon began to snap due to their being practically hollow. He tumbled and rolled forward until he landed in the pool side coffee bar.

His arms and back returned to normal as he picked himself off of the floor. Shane wiped his forearm across his mouth to wipe blood away from the already healing cut. "Is that it? This is what I've been afraid of?"

Rikki Tikki Travi

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:16 am
"Daw...you shouldn't be afraid Shaney. There is nothing to fear. Except for Cassandra....and me. Yeah think that's about it." Alexavier summed up.

He fed...a lot. Once you get a hold of him. Don't let go as you did last time. Alexavier told Cassandra in his mind. He rose into the air. It was a lot safer for him.

"I'm going to be original here and just do that again okay?" Alexavier said with a smile. Once more he pulled Shane towards Cassandra.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:18 am
Gidget thought for a moment. Her power worked through possible solutions and complications that could arise from doing the neural interlink.

"There are many variables to account for. I will not know until I see what sort of condition she is in. As for rescuing Shane...we will not be doing that. He sent you here will a small set of verbal instructions. That means he trusted I would be able to accomplish this task without his help. I suppose I can not put this off forever. It is time to face the situation before me."

Rikki Tikki Travi

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:27 am
Shane threw his arms down into the ground and rooted his feet in. The pull was immense, so much so that he could almost feel his eyes come out of his head. But he stood his ground. He then began to trudge his feet backward, pulling his arms in front of him like a slingshot.

The water was nearly complete, and the beasts were down to two titans that would be nearly a foot taller than the big guy he had met six years ago. Shane knew he had to keep them distracted for just a little bit longer.

Shane covered himself in the protective carapace. "C'mon skippy. You've been wanting me dead all this time and this is the best you can come up with? Where's your blood lust?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:32 am
Liv chose something you would expect from her. A red bikini top with a thigh high bottom. It showed more then than the average bikini but she was counting on that. You might never know what kind of cuties you might meet in the pool.

Firs thing she did when she came out and saw Kerana was hug her from behind.

"Ahh even in this you look cute. It's the ears it must be! Right kitty?" She said with the hug. Her gaze fell upon Heather. Despite the fact that her head was too off putting for Liv's tastes she did have a nice body. If you could look behind the scales and spikes. Which Liv managed to do this time.

"Looking good girl! You shouldn't hide that under those baggy clothes of yours!"

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:37 am
Heather put her hands to her face and swayed gently to and fro. She hadn't gotten a compliment like that in over six years. The scales under her eyes changed colors as she muttered, "Oh, stop that. You're just flattering me. It's nothing compared to your curves Liv."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:39 am
"Oh I love slingshots!" Alexavier said enthusiastically. With his powers he pulled Shane into the opposite direction he did first. He then lift him up holding back the tug from his arms. In one smooth motion he swung Shane half an arc, whilst pulling back a little further until letting go. It would be fun to see Shane getting slung towards the ground thanks to his own move. At least Alexavier seemed to think so.  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:52 am
"It's the honest truth!" Liv replied. "Now who's flattering who?" She shifted her weight to her left leg and put both her hands in her hair behind her back lifting it up a bit.

"I'm sexy and I know it!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:55 am
Shane hadn't accounted for this, but this didn't necessarily put him at a disadvantage. When he few toward the ground Shane retracted his arms threw his body into high speed twist, drilling into the ground. Thanks to Alexavier's assistance, Shane was able to burrow deep enough without giving away his position up top. Not visually at least.

Shane looked up sensed the duo's bio signature. He concentrated on his current amount of mass. He figured he had enough that he could use a critical attack at most four times before being completely vulnerable to Cassandra's physical blow. Shane summoned up a huge excess of mass.

Above ground the floor trembled. Dozens of enormous, thick, spider-like biomass limbs erupted from the ground and curled in on the duo. Shane knew that with this attack he will have bought himself enough time to use his other cards.

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:03 am
Rikki Tikki Travi
Gidget thought for a moment. Her power worked through possible solutions and complications that could arise from doing the neural interlink.

"There are many variables to account for. I will not know until I see what sort of condition she is in. As for rescuing Shane...we will not be doing that. He sent you here will a small set of verbal instructions. That means he trusted I would be able to accomplish this task without his help. I suppose I can not put this off forever. It is time to face the situation before me."

Trinity nodded, "Very well... could we at least do a scan first?". Trinity couldn't help but be a little over protective of her best friend's well being. "Also we may need to give her a bath or something, first... I'm not sure if Ako was able to clean her up completely. She may have run off somewhere in the lab and try to hide from him like she did before with Annie..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:20 am
"Hax! I call hax! s**t s**t s**t!" Alexavier called out as he moved around in the air to avoid them. This wasn't good. This was turning into Shane's field. He would have all the advantage here.
As usual nothing damaged Cassandra. She just stood there and let it hit her. Only thing it seemed to damage were her clothes.There was nothing to fear from this kind of attack for her. She did beat those tendrils away after they had hit her.
Alexavier did not wait for Cassandra to finish and yanked her away from it. Alexavier tore down a wall that connected to the outside. Tossed that chunk of wall at the tendrils and flew off through it. Well flying off would have meant that they left. They didn't, Alexavier simply retreated a bit farther out. A slightly paranoid characteristic that never seemed to fully fade.

(( They are at a in-door pool at the hotel right? ))  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Rikki Tikki Travi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:30 pm
Nova Blancke
"It's the honest truth!" Liv replied. "Now who's flattering who?" She shifted her weight to her left leg and put both her hands in her hair behind her back lifting it up a bit.

"I'm sexy and I know it!"

Heather could only sigh and fawn over Liv's beauty. It took her a little bit to notice someone was missing from their group. "Hey Deora, are you ready?"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:40 pm
PixelMuse

Trinity nodded, "Very well... could we at least do a scan first?". Trinity couldn't help but be a little over protective of her best friend's well being. "Also we may need to give her a bath or something, first... I'm not sure if Ako was able to clean her up completely. She may have run off somewhere in the lab and try to hide from him like she did before with Annie..."

"When do I ever not do a scan? I scan all the time. I'm a scanning...machine."

Gidget allowed the awkward silence to hang in the air for a few seconds before blurting out. "Just get me there."

Rikki Tikki Travi

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:45 pm
"Right" Trinity nodded, ofcourse Gidget scans everything. Why did she bring it up ? Perhaps the worrying about the whole procedure messed with her train of thought. They dropped into the shadow and emerge behind the main computer module where everyone was gathered. Gidget's body was next to Ako.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 200 201 202 203 204 205 ... 554 555 556 557 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games