Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SMOF1

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:02 am
Realizing that simply standing here looking shy wasnt going to accomplish anything Cynthia decided to approach someone. To make it easier for herself she picked the person closest to her at the moment. She saw another girl sitting on a nearby bench and walked slowly up to her. Once next to the girl she decided to say hi. "Ummm..... hello there...... Im kinda new here and Im not sure what Im supposed to do to get started here.......ummm...." she looked down and dug one of her shoes in the ground nervously and fidgeted with her skirt a little. She noticed the girl was armed and this made her a little more nervous. Cynthia was clearly fighting the urge to bolt in some random direction, but her desire to be accepted here prevented her from doing that.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:35 am
The grass cracked next to her and there was a shadow on her. Her eyes were drawn up to see a girl standing very nervously next to her. Abby stretched her arms across the back of the bench and listened to the girl give her talk. "Well my dear," Her rich sothern acent flowed though her words. "I don't actually go here, that is I don't attened classes." She looked the girl up and down for a moment. "What's your name girl?"  

l-Gs-Staff-l

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 11:05 am
((I just woke up!!! (it's 1:50 here) so sue me!))

Max looked at the current scene, and laughed.

"If Joy had a needle,she would use a strand of her hair to seal up the wound, but summimasin, Joy dosen't have one on her." This comment completely and honestly freaked Max out. No one was ever this affectionate to the teachers at his old school.

He decided to follow Campanilla and Rayan-sensei. She looked very worried about him. "You're bleeding." he had heard her whisper.

'Landing on concrete does that to you' he thought to himself.

When they finally stopped, he introduced himself. "Hi... I'm Max."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:12 pm
Cynthia couldnt help but smile at being called "girl" by her. She always liked it when people addressed her as female, it either meant they didnt care that she was different, or that her secret was intact. She smiled at her and said "My name is Cynthia. I came here to do some magic research espically into morphing spells. I guess I need to get a dorm or something. I have papers I need to give to the facility." She pull out a small sealed envelope from her bag, showed it to her, and then returned it to the bag. "I was hoping you could help me out." She whiped a small leaf away that had fallen into her long black hair and looked at the girl hopefully.  

SMOF1

RayanStiger
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:15 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:37 pm

Winter stood by hismelf a little bit away from the other group of people. His face showed signs of pure confussion and other emotions. He eyeballed his area, looking back and forth at different things. He continued to still quietly stand there till he sighed and closed his eyes. He scratched his head and looked around again.

"Note to self, find or make map"

P.S Whatever.

maxochrome effect
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:45 pm
"I'll keep that in mind" Max said. "Oh and I'm a new student. I just started here yesterday." He looked at the two cat girls. Campanilla didn't seem that bad but Joy seemed a little psychotic. 'I guess I can sort of consider these two my friends.' he thought.

Max looked down. His tie was screwed up again. He retied it and waited for comments.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:14 pm
Oni layed on her back, feeling completely lost. How was she suppose to save anyone when she had absolutely nothing to go on? How could she take on any kind of responsibility when she had no idea how she could possibly help? These questions frustrated her and she began to doubt herself. Her train of thought was broken by Tetsuo's high-pitched voice.
"You're not gonna believe this! That girl just ripped off her skirt! I love this place!
Oni did not think this was an appropriate time for her cousins perverted outbursts. Without thinking she sat up and picked him up by the back of his head.
"You know, my little furry friend....I am so not in the mood for your immature antics..."
She then shoved his head into the ground, face down, ignoring his muffled protests...

Oni_Makibi

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:30 pm
"Cynthia, that's a strong girl name. Let's have a look at you." Her eyes covered the entire of the girl standing in front of her. "You seem strong. Morphing spells ah? Well I can give you a taste of that. It's not my major but I have a bit of demon blood in me so I think I can muster something up for you." Abby closed her eyes and focused. She didn't even take into consideration that the girl could be scared that she was a demon, or that she had two hand guns on her. Slowly her hair started to change from brown to black. It covered all of her strands and started to make her hair shorter. By the time her eyes opened her hair was only to her chin in the front and spiked about an inch long in the back. "How's that dear? For the other stuff I don't think I could be of any help at all." Abby smiled slightly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 3:43 pm
Cynthia just froze as the strange girl altered her hair. "Ummmmm.... I kinda like my hair the way it is? Im afraid the spells I need are pretty high level and probably dont exist at all to be honest. I'd like to research them myself. Still I need to get settled in here first, maybe you could help me with that."

Cynthia played with her hair. Though it would be neat to change it like that she prefered it long.  

SMOF1

[Z-GAWD]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:52 pm
Cadmus walked the corridors until he emerged in the courtyard. He was shaken and he was not quite sure what had happened. He fallen into one of his fits and when he had came through Kira seemed to be struggling some sort of darkness. He knew he didn't have the power to help her but he thought, if we was able to convince her that Nemia needed her, she could muster enough strenth to defeat the cold blanket that was trying to consume her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:53 pm
"Well, am I stupid, I guess I didn't see that, use the blue substance here then for that, It's better than stitching, Excuse me miss, but have him apply this substance on his wound on the head then, after it stops bleeding, It should close it up and not ever require stitches" He said putting the green liquid back and handing Joy the vial of blue.

"Oh, one more thing..... it will be healing and closing your wound chemically, dont worry about what's in it and what's not, its blue lotus, catalyst, several grits of green tea leaves and proteins, AND I'd avoid touching it," Bukotsu warned as he had remembered several patients that ignored his warnings.

Bukotsu had headed back to where Oni was. Sitting down he seemed rather embarassed about not noticing the head wound and only seeing the hand injury as but a scratch. "Wow was I stupid.." He suddenly started laughed knowing that Oni would not know what he was laughing about. He looked over at Oni, smothering his cousin into the ground, "Did I miss something?"
((man did I skim through too many posts too fast redface ))  

Philosophy Warrior

Dedicated Lunatic

7,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200

l-Gs-Staff-l

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:56 pm
Abby made her hair grow back and return to it's original color and length. "Well sorry my dear, I can't help you there I wouldn't know where to go." Her eyes grew slightly as a deep pain rooted though her right arm. She slowly pulled at the armie that was on her arm. Under it was a large black spot. Slowly she pulled it back down and looked up to the girl with a smile. "I"m sorry dear I wish I could have been of more help but I must dash. I hope you find what you're lookin for." And with that she was up and out of the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:30 pm
"Wait I might be able to help with that I have healing....." Cynthia's voice trailed off as the strange girl ran off. Cynthia sighed and decided to find another place to go. Maybe she could figure out where to go next on her own, or maybe she could find someone else to help out. "I just want to get admitted here. Isnt there a facilty office somewhere." Cynthia looked around for someone to ask. Cynthia leaves this area of the courtyard and enters the building hopefully in the direction the girl left.  

SMOF1

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games