Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fantasy Roleplay Guild; All That And A Box Of Pocky!

Back to Guilds

Reply Fantasy Roleplay Guild
Fantasy Roleplay Guild OOC Chat Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you rather...
  ...live in a world without skin moisturizer?
  ...live in a world without cream cheese?
View Results

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:50 pm
'Tis the main 4 characters!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Want me to re-vamp you into the story? Just enter it! All you have to do is enter this whole 'stealing hallowe'en diemma' we've got going.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 24, 2006 3:52 pm
Thankyou bean! I will most deifintely comic on that one come thursday, 'til then, why don't you reply Miku? And do something interesting Tsubasa, something comedic. Fill your role of helpful side-kick.  

Edaniel
Captain

Tsubasa Reservoir

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 4:05 am
W00t! Tsu-chan! Literate Wonder to your rescue! We must save Halloween!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 11:38 am
I must have my comic avatar modded to this, for you see... the Doctor is in.

Plus Kaptain Kalamari only works when I actually look like him. And you need to spell Captain with a "K" (ie. Kaptain) for that goofy "I'm a bad guy" feeling. I mean, heroes and villains always have their names changed all weird like that to make it cool.

On with other things, however...

"Stealing Hallowe'en should be easy... Now that I have my special 'Sugar Dissipating Missile' system. With the push of a button, these will fire off, strategically hitting all residential areas in this blasted city (we still don't have one), and the virus therein will seek out and destroy all molecules of sugar. Candy bars, lollipops, even harmless cupcakse, GONE! Muahahaha! Hallowe'en is mine!

[talking as his captive, the Damsel in distress] 'Oooh, Kaptain Kalamari, you're so fiendish and devilishly handsome,' Oh, yes, well, thank you. All the pretty ladies tell me that. None can resist my tentacular charm."  

Mikujin

Lord Bean
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 12:14 pm
Super Bean flew over the city, looking down at the houses, light shining out of the windows. Everything was peaceful on thise evening, all vilains seemed to have taken a day off. But he knew differently, that scum of a Kalamari would never rest, he was definately planning some devilsh act right now. But what would it be? Super Bean did not even want to think about what such a sick mind could come up with.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:35 pm
Tsu-chan bounced below her wonderful hero partner, Super Bean. A smile of her face and both bow's slung over her back, she hummed to a tune of her angel-like headphones

'Oh no, not I
I will survive
as long as I know how to love
I know I will stay alive'

Giggling childishly, she continued on.

"Beanie-chan!" She said annoyingly. "Lets go for dinner. For once, we have no mess to clean up! And I want those little free candies restraunts usually pass out! I love the little mints!"

Tsubasa Reservoir

Lirdianc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 2:26 pm
Lirdianc sat around drinking coffee and wondered when the OOC chat turned into another RP (though admittedly an interesting one).  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:43 am
"What the fack?" Debs whacked the kaptain over the head. "Stop making it seem like I'm doing things I'm not!!!"

"Save meh!!! Save Hallowe'en!!!"

Edaniel
Captain

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:46 am
Hmm, lirdianc, you sound like you could be a nerd charatcer, you know, like micheal for witch Hunter robin? Hold down the fort and handle all the technical mumbo-jumbo for beanie and Tsubie. You can still drink coffee, you just be the one who handles all of his technilogical needs, you already fairly look the part.

And, Miku, kaptain kalamari doesn't need to allways look like kalamari, as long as now and then he looks the right way, we all know who he truly is. And when I did the character sheet, I just wanted to dress up the characters super cool.

And everybody, the wedding was great, a sure lot of fun, and thanks for keeping everything in order for me co-cap on my day away from civilization.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:50 am
Why doesn't the Kap have evil sidekicks?  

Lord Bean
Crew

Edaniel
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:19 pm
Good idea. Now accepting entires for Kap's Kronies. *knows she spelled it wrong*

That's the Kap's trademark, the letter K!!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 12:29 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'll start on the next one now toooo.

Edaniel
Captain

Fantasy Roleplay Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 73 74 75 76 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games