Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 5:50 pm
She looked at him confused. "Huh? Oh! Not usually it's just you get so many thoughts and stuff. Didn't even relize I said it outloud." Her kamas clanked in what seemed to be their kind of laughter. She made it seem like she caused it by moving to except the dagger. "This is beautiful. How did you come acrossed it? I've heard about the cosmic series and seen pictures, but it's so much more detailed upclose." She studies some of the engravings and hands it back to him. "Thank you for showing me."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 6:57 pm
Suka continued walking, feeling her come closer when he said that and feeling that he could do a better job of protecting her if she stayed that close to him the whole time. Again he stopped suddenly, this time not holding out his hand though...he stood his ground in the exact position that he began to feel that there was danger coming their way. A Huge wolf was running down the hall at them, full speed. He spun his weapons simultaneously once and waited for the wolf. This Nightmare had no natural name, he'd named it himself. "Ookami..." He had readied himself for the impact but the Holy powered blade shot a wide wall out without his knowin, and the energy from it shot Ookami onto the ground whimpering.

Ookami did not simply stop trying though. He jumped to his feet and after snorting a few times and panting heavily the wolf ran at the wall again, harder this time. Two white dragons made of holy energy were out to each side as he ran at the wall again. This time the dragons met the wall first and there was a large bright white light but the wolf dodged the light slipping a bit but then running through a couple of the other Nightmare's cages, by simply running in and out of them as if they weren't there, the wolf jumped out on the other side and jumped at Karin.

Suka caught this in barely enough time and jumped kicking off of the wall of holy energy and landing behind Ookami. He grabbed the wolf's tail and then talked to him as if he were a pet. "No...bad. Karin's not an enemy...down boy!" when the wolf stopped and whimpered again turning his head in his direction, Suka stood up straight letting go of his tail. "Good boy!" he pet him roughly and patted his sides as he walked over to the wall of holy energy...the sword lit up and then when it's light faded the wall disappeared. He picked up his swords (he'd dropped them when he kicked off of the wall) and turned to Karin. "This is Ookami...he didn't know you...g'head and pet him if you want...he's harmless once he knows your a friend.

Ookami looked up at her apologetically and his ears moved down a bit as he whimpered softly, moving one of his paws closer. This Nightmare was the only one that Suka really immediately grew attached to...probably because it was in the form of a Wolf. Coincidentally it was also one of the most powerful Nightmares in the Realm...

4_yo_info

Aryline C. Winterbourne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:16 pm
Sakura had been talking to Raine quietly when Orthae turned around and asked her a question. Giving a small bashful smile she said, "Honestly, I couldn't tell you. But I will make sure to let you know if I hear about any such things." She couldn't help but wonder what kind of talent he had. Part of her wondered whether being able to throw his brother across the room with ease was considered a talent. "I'm sure there are places where you could show off your talent," Raine piped up suddenly, then added to Sakura, "perhaps if there is one you and I should join in." Sakura looked at Raine, a bit surprised, "You would actually stand up on a stage with me and do that?" Raine shrugged, "I should at least try, don't you think?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:26 pm
Karin trailed after after him, bumping slightly into him as he seemed to stop sudenly. She quickly stepped back again, though still kept close out of fear. The hair on her tail actually stood on end as she saw what it was that was coming at them though, and her eyes widened greatly. She backed up another step, but then recalled him saying to stay close, so she bit her lip and stepped up behind him again. She jumped slightly though, in alarm, as one of the blades shot forward. She wasn't sure if Suka had meant for it to, but she hoped the wolf would back away because of it. However, it didn't seem to be giving up and instead got up again. She flinched back as it leapt at her, biting back a cry of alarm. But as she realized nothing was happening, she slowly opened her eyes again, pulling her arms away from her face where she'd covered it. She stared in a kind of stunned silence at Suka petting the wolf and swallowed nervously as he said she could pet him. She inched forward slowly, holding her hand out towards the wolf as she bit her lip anxiously, not really sure why she was doing this. She half expected it to bite her hand off as soon as she got close. But she didn't stop until she was right in front of him, still holding her hand out towards him. Then she very hesitantly set it atop his head, scratching him gently behind the ears. Her expression seemed to calm, but the fact that the fur on her tail was still standing on end gave away that she was terrified.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

[Orphen]

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:33 pm
Orthae cracked a smile and elbowed Verin playfully in the ribs. "Hey, hey. The song's set in the forest. Why don't we show 'em?" Verin eyes widened in surprised. "Excuse us for a moment, brother talk." He grabbed Orthae in a headlock and whispered, rather angrily. "Are you insane?! You told me you'd never make me do that again!" "Oh, come on! Might as well make a good first...er...second impression by showing 'em what we're good at! Y'know, get to know each other better! C'mon Verin, we're making friends here!" "You've got a screw loose! Our fiddles are at home! Aren't—YOU BROUGHT THEM?!" "Of course I did! Come on, it'll be fun!" Verin gave up, when it came to arguing over something with Orthae, he always lost. "Fine. FINE, all right?! But after this, you have to swear to never make me do this again! Okay?" "Except if there's an upcoming talent show." "Fine, whatever, except for that. Do you swear?" Verin tightened his grip on Orthae. "All right, all right, I swear!" Orthae smiled wolfishly as Verin let him go. He had a wide grin on his face. "Thanks Verin." Verin pointed a finger in Orthae's face. "You owe me. You owe me BIG." "Okaaay..." Orthae walked back over to the girls, a happy grin on his face. "Hey, when we get back to the courtyard, we have something to show you, if you're interested!"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:41 pm
Sakura and Raine had stopped when Verin and Orthae had walked off. The look of shock was still on their faces when they had came back from talking to one another. "Are you okay," Raine said looking at Orthae, she imagined the headlock that his brother had on him must have been quite painful. Putting a hand on her head, Sakura looked at the two boys and said, "Sure that would be great if you would." She looked around and spotted a good sized area were the four of them could go and hang out comfortably and made sure to point it out to them.  

Aryline C. Winterbourne

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:43 pm
Suka smiled as he watched her pet the wolf and then he looked out ahead of them, the end of the eleventh section was not far off and the final wall was very short. As of now you could see the end, and you could now tell that at the end of the hall was not just a portal, through it could be seen what looked like another realm, though was not. In fact it as the Abyss he had been talking about.

Ookami let her pet him and panted like a trained dog would as she did so. Instead of biting her hand off he atempted to simply lick it, even on all fours he was huge though, his head came up above her belly button and on two legs he probably would have been able to reach up and touch the cieling if he were a human.

After a few moments of affection Suka moved aroound them and signalled for them to leave. Ookami followed quickly behind him, walking to his side and after they reached the end of the hall of level eleven Nightmares (just a few steps farther) he turned to wait for Karin to folow. The next section had only two cages...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:57 pm
He chuckled as he thought when she yelled it was cute. He could see her from the corner of his eyes and he looked at her sharply. He shifted her back in place before he had put his hand together with the other to keep her up on his back. He could feel her hair kind of of his neck and the breath upon his neck aswell. He could feel her chest on his back and it made him uneasy abit. He looked at the tree and shook his head. "That isn't needed. I was only teaseing and besides, I really don't see a point in it. If you say your not then your not, I apologize for throwing you in the air Shiori-chan. I will tell when I will do it then." He smiled abit and turned his attention to the front again as he chuckled.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 7:59 pm
Karin smiled faintly as she pet Ookami, extremely relieved he wasn't intending to harm her any longer. He was huge though, and that alone made her nervous. She jumped slightly as he licked her hand, but quickly assured herself he was only being friendly. She didn't really have much experience with dogs or wolves, so it still seemed extremely odd. She blinked as he left though, and turned to face Suka as well, wiping her slobbery hand on her pants leg before slipping it back into her pocket again. She hurried after them, forcing herself not to run the short distance required to catch up. She seemed to be the main target for anything that felt like attacking, and didn't really want to find herself completely alone until they were out of here. She paused again once she'd reached him, pulling her hands out of her pockets again and grabbing her tail, attempting to smooth out the fur there, as she stared past Suka and Ookami into he next room, biting her lip again. Apparently the Nightmares grew stronger the farther they advanced, so she wasn't too eager to meet these last two. She much preferred the simple curious looks she got earlier rather than the more wicked ones she was receiving now.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:02 pm
Orthae ushered all of them over to the clearing that Sakura had pointed out. Orthae began buzzing about excitedly, setting everything up for their performance while Verin stood off to the side with Sakura and Raine. I can't believe he's making me do this again... Verin only looked on in wonderment as Orthae pulled out some small things from his satchel. He brought out two mini fiddles, a mini stereo, and their mini bows. "Geez...I don't know what he keeps in that thing anymore. But at least now I know how he got our fiddles here..." Orthae went about muttering some words over the mini-versions of the items, and they returned to their original sizes. "Come on, Verin!" Orthae called out as he tossed Verin his fiddle. "All right, all right. Keep your turtleneck on." Verin groaned as he walked over. Orthae popped a CD into the stereo and tuned it to the right song, hitting the pause button. Verin wasn't all to hyped about doing this. An elbow in his ribs changed that. "Come on. It's not going to be a good performance if you don't get into it!" Growling, Verin loosened up. If he was going to be forced to do this again, he may as well enjoy it. "Ready? We're about to begin..."  

[Orphen]

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:07 pm
Shiori blinked a couple times and then sighed, resting her head lightly on his back, near his shoulder, and her arms loosely around his neck. Her hair was draped around the both of them, spread out again almost like a blanket that came down to her waist. She closed her eyes for a moment, the fact that he was carrying her making her feel extremely lazy. Her ears perked as he mentioned doing it again and she frowned slightly, peeking on eye open slowly. "...It's ok," she said after a small pause, waving one hand in the air as if dismissing it and then slipping it back around him again. "But I hope that doesn't mean you plan on doing it again...?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:14 pm
Sakura and Raine each took a seat in front of the area that Orthae was trying to set up for they’re little show. Raine looked around the area, noticing there were quite a bit more people around than there were earlier. She wasn’t sure what this was all about but felt as if she should watch anyway. Taking off her pack, Sakura sat it in her lap and wrapped her arms around it, hoping that her back would feel a little bit better if she did so. She noticed that Verin did not seem too pleased about the whole situation but hoped that he would relax once they started.  

Aryline C. Winterbourne

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:23 pm
He continued to walk, he had hope that she wouldn't fall asleep while he was carrying her. It probly would be abit hard if she got heavier then she was. He looked around and sighed to himself. 'She sleeps too much. The fact that she slept on me made me fall asleep because I couldn't move at the time. But, she can't help it when I mess with her ears. She practicaly lazy when that happens. After while I should put her down so she could keep awake.' He looked back at her from the corner of his eyes and sighed abit. "C'mon, can't go to sleep. We have to explore the school remembered," he had protested.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:29 pm
Suka continued walking...ignoring the look he got from the nightmare on their right, and stopping dead in his tracks and making both of his weapons disappear when he saw that the other Nightmare was still in it's cage. The one oin their right had multiple angelic looking wings reaching out of it's back. The clothing it wore made it seem a lot larger than it was, and it's eyes were red instead of indigo. He stood watching them with an evil, over-powerful expression on his face. His eyes could send chills down the bravest man's spine. His skin was pale and his hair silver...He wore armor that had a red tint to it and in one of his hands was a large black blade with markings in a different langauge on it. As he moved from where he had been sitting to the invisible wall it could be seen that he also had an assortment of Nightmare and Demonic looking Wings aswell. As he put his free hand up against the wall it sent a wave through the air that seemed to absorb the energy of those in the hall. On their left was a seemingly harmless looking woman with Nightmare wings on her ack and a seductive grin across her face as she saw Suka. She didn't wear much but from her appearance beside that fact she looked pretty defenseless...though the look on her face said differently. Her eyes were gold instead of indigo and she simply walked through the invisible wall like it was nothing once Suka'd stopped.

"Can I play with this one, Protector? Please? You haven't come to see me in so long...you should at least let me play with your new toy..." she said this jsut as she began to circle aroudn them and near Karin slowly. With each step she took there was an echoe that shot out from the sound her step made, and that echoe made even Suka's heart beat harder. She looked down at Karin as she neared her, her small Nightmare wings folding themselves a little as she neared the girl. "My name is Ketsu...what's yours?"

4_yo_info

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 8:30 pm
Shiori opened one eye as she frowned and then lifted her head again. "I'm not," she said softly. "Just resting my eyes..." She was a poor excuse and she knew it, but she couldn't really help herself. The only thing she'd done since arriving was get a dorm room, meet him, and then be put to sleep, and now he wasn't even letting her walk on her own. She felt kind of helpless, like he didn't think she was capabile of doing anything herself. While it was true she was spoiled, she could still fend for herself if she tried. Or at least, that's what she told herself. She wasn't actually sure if it iwas true or not, since she'd never had to try before. She sighed again, frowning. Her lifestyle had pretty much ruined her ability to do anything.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games