Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aryline C. Winterbourne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:58 pm
Rained looked at Sakura who nodded to her, and then the two of them accepted their hand up. Brushing herself off, Raine hoped that Sakura wouldn't worry too much about what they had been talking about. She looked over at her to make sure that she was alright and Sakura looked as if she was trying to put the thoughts of what they were talking about behind her. "Where should we go," Sakura asked the guys. "Do you know of any place around here?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:24 pm
Orthae pulled a folded-up map from his back pocket and flipped it open. "Hmm...let's see here...courtyard...arena...tower...library...Ah! Here it is: The Dining Hall. Sounds like a great place to pick up some food, no? And it's a short walk from here. All we gotta do is take the west exit and..." Orthae's voice started fading as he walked off, looking at the map. "I am so glad he's not a navigator...and why is he walking? I'll meet up with you guys there in a moment." With a wave of his hand, he took off into the air, unfurling his wings and catching the air.

A few minutes later...

"...and then turn here and here's the Dining Hall!" Orthae looked about, he seemed to have lost Sakura and Raine. Verin was leaned up against the building next to the door. "Verin, what're you doin' here, already?" "I flew, smart man. Looks like you're missing something, or should I say someone...go back and get 'em, you numbskull." With a smile, Orthae got a running start and leapt into the air, flying the short distance back to the courtyard. He landed in front of Raine and Sakura, his cheeks blushed pink. "Ehehe...my apologies, ladies. Got a bit too absorbed in my map reading. If you'll walk with me now, the Dining Hall is this way."

[Orphen]

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100

Aryline C. Winterbourne

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:38 pm
Sakura couldn't help but laugh at the two guys. Following behind Orthae she and Raine talked a little, since she had not seen her for quite a while. It was only a short walk before they were right down the pathway from the Dining hall. She stopped for a moment to look around. She wasn't sure she had come to visit this area yet, though it was always nice to see a different part of the campus. "Where did you get that map anyway," she asked Orthae suddenly.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 11:48 pm
Shiori tilted her head slightly as she heard a response, her ears perking towards him to hear better. "Oh," she said softly, her eyes wandering to the four again. But then she froze, feeling him tugging on her ears once more. Her face flushed red as he bit them as well and her eyes sunk to a somewhat half closed position once more. "Arashi-senpai..." she said softly, an almost scolding tone in her voice. Hadn't he just been telling her not to go to sleep? Though, it certainly surprised her enough to keep her wide awake when he began biting on them. She'd definitely never had anyone do that before, and it felt odd. She wasn't sure how to describe it... She tilted her head back so she was looking at him almost upside down again.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

[Orphen]

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:23 am
"Hmm? Oh, I picked up this map when I got my ID card. It's a handy little thing." Orthae explained how they probably gave each new student a map of the school along with an ID card. When they arrived, Verin awaited them.
"Way to leave your friends behind, Orthae."
Orthae chuckled and grinned sheepishly. "Well...you know how I get when I get into something." The sun was creeping up behind the horizon, spreading the rays of the light of a new day upon them. "Wow...must've been later than I thought. Oh well, so I guess what was supposed to be dinner is now breakfast!" Verin slapped a hand over his face, turned and went inside.
"I'll meet you inside..."
Nutcase... Verin thought with a chuckle. Turning around to face Sakura and Raine, Orthae smiled again. "Okay! Let's go!" He turned and followed Verin into the Dining Hall...

((And moving along to the Dining Hall...>w>))

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 7:57 am
Kiri stared at the two for a moment, then shook her head. She wasn't used to seeing people just popping up like that, although she did the same thing. "Nice to meet you two." She said quietly. She looked down to Ieno's hand in a confused way. 'What am I suppose to do?' She thought to herself frantically. Once again, she didn't know what to do, the same thing happened when she met Zephel. She stared at the tree branch and folded her hands tightly together.  

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

zephel693

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:36 pm
ieno pulled his hand back and wonderd why didn't take his hand."uhh......"
shino put his guitar back and looked at the fountain for a quick moment."Hey zephel why don't you show us around? there has to be somewhere else then here all day."He got down from the tree also pulling his brother down with him.

Zephel looked down at shino and shook his head."just like old times.....hey kiri come on lets go show them around, the're right about just sitting here all day."He put his hand on her shoulder motioning her to come with them.

yara took back his dagger and put back into his boot strap."My grandfather gave it to me just before he, well went to a better place."He looked up and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:25 pm
He continued to move around aswell bite them. He stopped and let them go finding no reason for his action he just looked at her silently. He moved his downward abit as a blush came under his eyes. "Sorry, guess I got carried away again. So now you have seen the North Courtyard. Next we will travel to the training area where I am most of the time." He looked at her as he tail moved from side to side. He kept looking down before he moved his eyes towards the four of the people sining. He tilted his head and then closed his eyes before putting it back in position.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

Kira_Son_Of_Vergil

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:34 pm
Kira stepped out from the dinning hall, walking aggressivly towards the fountain. He unsheathed his blade for the second time, holding the great masamune at his side. He reached the fountain and dunked his head in it, cooling off from the emmence heat. Kira turned and sat on the ledge, looking up at the sky, wishing that the clouds would cover the sun's rays.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:35 pm
"Just... don't get too carried away," Shiori said softly and then breathed out slowly, rubbing at her flushed cheeks for a second and then nodding her head. "Ok," she smiled, and got to her feet to begin looking around. Her head tilted curiously as she saw all the various buildings around them. "Which one is it?" she asked uncertainly. Her tail flicked slowly behind her as she clasped her hands behind her back as well, waist length hair draped messily all around her. Then she paused, eyes widening very slightly as she saw someone approach the fountain and dunk their head in. While she didn't say anything, her eyes went nervously to the male's sword.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:41 pm
Suka turend his head to look at Ketsu and watched her closely. "She's not a new toy, Ketsu, but even if she was you can't play with her..." he said this and then turned all the way around. He'd met this Nightmare just a few days after he met Ookami. It took him about a year to meet all of them, but he didn't know all of them. He knew Ketsu though...knew her pretty thoroughly. She hadn't looked like much of a threat to start off with...and she really didn't act like she was very strong either, but it didn't take long for him to find out what she could do, and when that happened was when he started to catagorize the Nightmares. He created the cages on these walls, earlier they were simply empty cells...like a really long wall of shelves. What she'd done to the Nightmares that had started to harrass her for acting friendly towards him had created teh idea that he should restrict the Nightmares from being completely free at all times. She could walk through the walls of the cages...but Ookami could aswell...there were just some Nightmares that couldn't be kept locked up and he was fine with that, because usually the ones who were like that possessed a sane mind and clear thoughts. He still had to wath her closely though...she was more complicated on the inside as the Nightmare caged across from her was just on the outside.

Ookami was still at their side, he sat straight as Ketsu came close and watched her with a half-frightened, half-intrigued expression. The expression was obvious even on the wolfs face, which even in a Nightmare wolf would be pretty odd. he wagged his tail back and forth in random timed flicks from one side to the next. His mouth was shut and his eyes fixed upon hers. He could see in color, but even if that were true he did not know the significance of her eyes being a different color...for he never paid attention to that and, as a wolf, never would. he did seem interested inn what she was doing though...even with Suka's words of disapproval Ketsu didn't seem to stop emitting energy from her eyes...Suka wasn't created as a Nightmare...so this transfer of energy was invisible to him. But Ookami saw the whole thing as it happened...

Just as Ookami had seen happen, Ketsu was looking over Karin with interest. Her eyes met Karins and then that seductive smile from before replaced the curious look that she'd put on while she looked Karin over. "Oh...but Suka, her eyes are even the same color as mine are. You never let me have any fun with your friends, just this...once?" she said that last part and the energystopped moving from her eyes to the girl. Neither this girl nor Suka would be able to tell what had just happened. But whatever had, since it was usually different with each target for that specific technique, could not have been pleasant. One of them would suffer some kind of drain in energy, whether it be mental or physical, or even if it involved a specific power of theirs...Ketsu had already finished with what she'd wantedd to do. Suka'd said no...but that didn't really matter to her anymore. He never said yes so she had to do things behind his back. "Karin...don't you wanna play?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:46 pm
He chuckled to himself and then pointed to the building on the far left. Soon after he looked at her with a nod, then wind picked up and he wanted to change back into his other form. "Going to change to the Dark Neko." He clapped his hands as the bell on his collar rung three times. He was covered by the dark flame as he changed. He stepped out and looked at with his yellow eyes. He smirked at her then changed his attention the male who had a very rather large sword and just dunk his head in the water. He growled abit but the calmed hisself down. It seemed to him that Shiori couldn't find a reason not to look at him. He humped his shoulders, "Feh.." Soon after he began walking.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 2:59 pm
Karin shifted slightly in place, tempted to back away from Ketsu, but trying to stand her ground. Her ears perked slightly as she heard Suka speak, but she didn't take her eyes off Ketsu. She didn't trust her to listen, just like Kage hadn't before. She knew perfectly well that people were not always as they appeared, and since she was in the last level, or close to it, she knew that Ketsu must be very powerful. Besides, she was able to pass through the wall like it was nothing. She wondered for a moment if the other male Nightmare could as well but was just choosing not to. In either case, she was glad he hadn't.

Her eyes flicked to Ookami just for a second before returning to Ketsu. Karin didn't like the expression the wolf was showing at all, and it certainly didn't help her nerves any. Her tail curled around her leg nervously as her ears flattened back against her head from where they'd perked a moment before to catch Suka's words.

She blinked once as Ketsu's eyes met hers and stared back, her own widened very slightly. She heard the comment about their eyes being the same, and wondered why it was even worth mentioning, though she didn't question it aloud. She blinked again at the question and looked down at the ground, slightly off to the side. Her hand tightened around the X in her pocket as if she found it comforting in some way, and her other began nervously fiddling with the headphones she wore around her neck. "Um, no... I'm fine, thanks," she said quietly, still watching the ground. She wasn't sure, but she didn't think she'd be very fond of whatever playing Ketsu planned to do.

Shiori looked over where Arashi pointed, and then nodded her head slowly, turning to look at him again as he spoke. At the sudden wind, she placed a hand on her hair lightly, keeping it from blowing all around her face. Her ears twitched as she heard the bell ring, and actually jumped slightly as he was enveloped in flame suddenly. Her slightly widened eyes watched him in alarm until he stepped out, then flicked towards the male by the fountain, before returning to him again. She heard his grunt and frowned slightly, hurrying after him as he started walking. "Is something wrong, Arashi-senpai?" she asked uncertainly.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:14 pm
He looked at her with a smile but it faded slowly. "That guy, something is odd about him and I don't know what. But it is weird that I think that." He looked down as his eyes were covered in the shadow of his face. He growled lightly as he felt Thai close, he stopped walking and looked to his right seeing throwing needles headed towards them. He grabbed Shiori and jumped out of the way. His nose wrinkled as his teeth were bared. He clutched his fist tight and growled loudly as he looked toward Thai. "Thai, what do you want with me now. I haven't done anything to you as of yet." He waited for a response.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:23 pm
Shiori peered up at him, obviously confused as he came to a stop. She did as well, pausing by his side. Her eyes widened in alarm as he suddenly grabbed her and jumped to the side. She had no fighting experience at all, and she certainly didn't expect a surprise attack, or to be attacked at all for that matter. Her ears flattened back slightly as she looked around uncertainly, and then gazed back up at Arashi once more. "...Who's Thai?" she whispered after a second, completely bewildered, but kind of scared at the same time. She didn't know why he was growling, nor did she even see the throwing needles of a moment before. She was completely clueless as to the situation.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games