Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:37 pm
Thai clapped his hands together about five times before he appeared. A smirk grew over his lips as his red as looked towards him. A few more shinpou appeared between his fingers, he looked at the young Neko who was currently with Arashi. "So it seems that you gained your forms back. Heh, Congrats. You must be happy that you found love aswell. What if I took that away fro me, would you hate, would you let your anger control you again. Blind with rage as you kill her yourself." He laughed at Arashi. "I am Chung, Thai. I guess you've never head of me. But I know of you, see Arashi what you didn't know was that I was following you two the whole time. Minami, Shiori, eh? Thats a beautiful name, lets give you two a nickname in the after life now." He threw the first pair of needles towards Arashi as he smirked endlessly.

Arashi looked as Thai appeared, his eyes caught sight of the needles aswell. This was bad, it would be hard for him to get Shiori out of the way half of the time without being hit. Seeing that she hadn't any experience in battle this would be greatly hard. "Why don't you just leave Shiori out this and I would take you on myself." It was too late, by the time he had said that he had to jump out of the way with Shiori.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:44 pm
Shiori stared at the new male through wide eyes, still completely lost as to why he was doing this. Her ears tilted towards him as he spoke and then she frowned, glancing at Arashi and then back to him. "Arashi-senpai's not going to kill me!" she said defiantly, scowling at him. Of course she hadn't heard of him, but why was he attacking right now. Neither of them had done anything, unless... Maybe Arashi had done something at one point before coming here? It seemed highly possible, based on what he'd said earlier. She shut her eyes tightly as she was pulled out of the way again, and then looked up at Arashi. "Could Hieii-san help you?" she asked uncertainly, remembering that the two were linked apparantly. So that would give Hieii enough motivation to help, wouldn't it? She also considered for a moment the fact she could turn herself into a cat. She was pretty quick, but then she'd be even faster, plus a small target. Would that help at all? "Should I transform?" she whispered quietly, trying not to let Thai hear.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:50 pm
Suka raised his brow. He didn't see what she had done but tht didn't really matter...he didn't trust her. "Ketsu...even if you are a level twelve Nightmare you know you can't mess with me without consequences."

She started to try and say something, standing up straight and looking at him with an amused expression. She was cut off before she could say anything though and her expression changed to one of surprise.

"-I don't care if your a woman either...I know what you just did and you better get rid of it right now." he didn't really, but he saw out of the corner of his eyes the expression that Ookami had on as Ketsu had stood up. He crossed his arms and wore a threatening expression on that sold the charade completely.

Ketsu raised one of her thin brows in even more surprise and blinked once...the first time she'd blinked since she'd left the cage. "I thought you said I couldn't have any fun though...You know I can't just undo something like that." she frowned. The look he gave her kept her from protesting any further though..."Fine..." she turned back to Karin and her small wings spread out for a moment but then folded back again and she slowly reached out to Karin. Her slow movement speeded up though and she touched Karin's cheek gently but quickly...a purple smoke left from where her fingers touched and the smoke lingered for just a moment before making it's way up Ketsu's hand, following her glove up her arm and then seeping into her body through each of the pores on the rest of her arm. She let go of Karin's cheek and then gave Suka an unhappy look, turning away from both of them and then making her way back to her cage.

Ookami growled as the smoke emitted from Karin's face, but seeing the look that Ketsu gave to Suka before turning away shut him up. He looked over at the door to the Abyss and looked up at Suka. He figured out why Suka was here from that and yawned, standing on all fours and turning in the direction of his cage, he took a left not far off and jumped through the wall as a dog jumps ver a couch. He laid his head between his paws and closed his eyes...

Suka kept silent as this happened and watched Ookami leave aswell. That she'd actually done something made him feel accomplished and the look he gave him almost made him shudder but he just growled under his throat for a moment until she turned. This was his territory..."Are you okay Karin?"

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:58 pm
"I wouldn't advise it. The story behind this I should tell. When I said, Hieii, Akiio, and me were bad back in our time. He was our enemy, he was always helpin' out everyone and killing both sides. He had finally found a challenge but before he could fight us we destroyed his home town. Years passed and he has gotten' stronger, but while he was doing that we were sealed away. But I am sure Hieii would help out. He should right behind him because he could acutally feel when I am in danger. So lets go to a safe place now ok Shiori-chan?" Arashi looked at her softly and waited for an answer after he had seen that Hieii arrived.

A dark portal appeared behind Thai and he emerged from it. His eyes stayed closed as his arms were folded. He opened them and looked over to Arashi and Shiori and scoffed. "You are pathetic Arashi, take your lover and get out of here and I will deal with Thai." Soon as Arashi noded and left he turned his attention to Thai. "So, you retarded b*****d. You know what is about to happen right." Thai smirked at him and noded. "Good." Hieii drew his sword and slashed at Thai but he dodged and kicked Hieii. Hieii blocked with his sword and attack Thai when he was off gaurd. Thai growled lightly and soon started throwing needles for his escape. Knowing that Hieii was to strong and Arashi aswell he would leave to another part of the school.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:10 pm
Karin glanced back at Suka as he spoke, and then towards Ketsu for a moment, and finally back to him as he continued. She blinked a couple times in confusion, not sure what he was talking about. Had something been done without her even realizing it? It was probably pretty possible though... She looked back at Ketsu nervously, hearing her saying that something couldn't be undone. Her eyes widened slightly as she saw Ketsu reaching towards her, and she jumped in alarm as she suddenly felt her hand touch her cheek before she could even react.

Her eyes followed the purple smoke as she stood in an almost stunned silence, not moving at all otherwise. The fur on her tail was standing on end even as it wound around her waist. But as Ketsu pulled her hand back, Karin let out the breath she hadn't realized she was holding, and looked sharply towards Ookami as the wolf growled and then walked away and into a cage.

Then she looked towards Suka, remaining silent for a moment longer until she closed her eyes tightly. "Y-yeah..." she stammered, not really sure what had just happened, but glad it at least appeared to have ended peacefully. She wondered though, why she seemed to be the target for everything that happened. Did they just know enough not to bother Suka that they turned on her instead? She bit her lip nervously as she opened her eyes again, looking towards Suka once more. She was fine, but she was freaked out and confused as well.

Shiori listened to Arashi intently as her eyes remained warily on Thai. They widened slightly as she looked behind the male instead, hearing that Hieii should be on his way already. That seemed like it might be a small plus to being linked like they were, and maybe it was why they didn't have to actually feel the need to be together all the time either. She bit her lip for a second, and then slowly nodded her head as she turned to face him now. "Ok," she said softly, feeling completely useless. She glanced at Hieii once more before she was carried off by Arashi, feeling rather like a doll as well, with the way she was just beind dragged around everywhere.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:24 pm
[We will head to the Dining hall Shiori and Arashi ok. Next post is there.]

Thai growled as Hieii blocked his attacks. He knew that it would take sometime before he could actually beat Hieii but the Shinpou should atleast hit him once or twice. Hieii had smirked before he slashed at Thai, Thai grabbed his sword and then blocked the attack throwing him off his balance. Thai jumped back and threw more Shinpou this time they were poisoned. Hopeing to have an effect on the demonic Hieii, knowing that the third eye on his forehead could see mostly everything he growled again. He soon enough found himself in a difficult position. He slashed at Hieii but Hieii used his speed to dodge and he backed up. Sheathing his sword he watched Hieii. He were going to throw his fire Shinpou now. He threw them quick but Hieii kept blocking with the adverst dodgeing method aswell. Thai mumbled before sending lightining Shinpou at him. Again and again before one actually hit him. But it had no effect. Hieii smirked and then shook his head towards him. Hieii waved his sword and then the energy wave burst over the ground and headed towards Thai. Thai dodged but with a gash and some scratches. "I will get you two next time." Soon after he threw a smoke and disappeared. 'Only human.' He said with a smirke.  

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

Amaya_Sasumi

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:33 pm
Kiri looked at Zephel then to the ground and jumped out of the tree. "I feel so different here." She said quietly to herself. Looking around, her gaze shifted to the ground. She looked to her wings, and decided to retract them into her back, temporarily forgetting about being linked to Zephel. She began to retract her wings into her back. She flinched in pain, her eyes tightly closed. When she was done, her eyes had watered a little and there was no sign of her wings.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 4:57 pm
"Well let's get going then if you're alright." he turned to the Nightmare with the red eyes and walke up to his cage, taking a step through the wall and closing his eye as he did so. Now he was inside of this Nightmare's cage. "Thank you for being so obedient over the years...you're a very wise, strong Nightmare and I'm appreciative that you've got yourself under control for me..." he extended his hand to him.

The Nightmare kept silent but turned to him and reached out the hand that was on the invisible wall to him slowly. This was the first time Suka had spoken with him...the first time that he'd said a word to him since the first day of his appearance in the Nightmare Realm (Suka's appearance), and even then it was nothing of this sort. He gripped Suka's hand as a business representative does at the end of a meeting...with a cold look of hesitation in his eyes, searching for mistakes made by the hand they were grabbing.

Suka's claws grew longer and his hand grew pale but the veins seemed to bulge a bit as he gripped the Nightmare's hand...he pulled away after just a few moments of gripping it and moving it just slightly up and down, and his hand returned to normal when that happened. He nodded to the Nightmare..."Your sentence is almost up...Akumu" he walked out of the cage and shuddered for a moment, more because of being in the presence of the very first Nightmare to ever exist, making him the oldest and the strongest of Nightmares. His name, Akumu, was Nightmare in Japanese. He smiled at Karin and started toward the larger room that followed after the last two cages in the Hall of Nightmares. He pointed to the large doorway into the abyss with another faint smile. "That's where we go next..." it looked like an empty space that Nightmares simply roamed free in. But it wasn't even showing the entire Abyss at the moment...there were certain places that looked inhabitable, and others that loked like it would be a death wish to go near at all. The Abyss was where Nightmares roamed free...it was what gave Nightmare's their name. The Reason that they were feared.

4_yo_info

Yabai

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:03 pm
Mozou walked along the northern courtyard happy with her choice in highschools. There was many flowers in the area and it had also some lounging places too. The almost all the people were attractive. Then a girl caught her attention. Mozou looked at Kiri as she said something she didn't quite hear. This gave her an excuse to introduce her self.

Mozou calmly walked over to Kiri but she had a energetic kick to her walk. When she got near her she extended her hand. "Hello! I am Mozou! What is your name?" she smiled hoping that this girl was friendly enough to interact with her.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:23 pm
zephel filnched a bit and looked back at kiri."ahem....."he pointed out to his friends becuase he didn't want them to know or worry about him."i didn't know you could do that."His eyes watered a bit but he wiped them off and pretened as if nothing happened.

Ieno and shino looked at zephel with a confused look on why his eyes would just water."Whats wrong?"they both asked in confused manner towards what just happened.

"nothing guys it's ok just had something in my eye's."  

zephel693

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 5:30 pm
[Sorry! I was eating dinner and being attacked by younger siblings. ><;;]

Karin nodded her head slowly, though her eyes remained just slightly widened as she watched Suka heading towards the male Nightmare that had remained silent so far. Her ears perked as she listened, though her eyes flicked to the ground every so often instead of watching steadily, as if she were too afraid to do so, which she actually was... Though, she remained watching for a bit longer as she saw Suka's hand seem to change in the male, Akumu's, grasp. She frowned slightly as she heard something about a sentence, but didn't say anything.

Instead, she looked to Suka as he returned and smiled rather weakly in return, stealing one last glance at Akumu before she could help herself. Then she turned her attention fully to Suka and trailed after him to the next room, her eyes darting around warily once more. Her ears flattened back once more as she looked over everything and then turned back to Suka afterwards. "Um, ok..." she said softly, again not sure what to expect. She was feeling extremely confused and... vulnerable, and it wasn't very enjoyable for her. But she wasn't complaing. After all, she'd agreed to come so it was her fault really.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:02 pm
Suka watched the portal for a while longer before turning his attention to her again. "Well, I guess we should go in then...follow quickly after me, lest run the chance of ending up on opposite sides of the realm." he said this and then his smile faded as he walked calmly through the doorway into the abyss and ended up in a busted up tower, a tower that stood straight in the middle of nothingness and looked as if it had been part of the ending of a war or something. As if it had been broken for a really long time and had never been fixes up. It had no roof and some of the walls were completely exposed, but he ended up on the second to top floor of it, which meant he could see through the large holes in the ceiling into the top floor. He saw a tail. He hoped she'd come soon but he'd have to keep her quiet...she ddidn't seem like she would burst out saying anything when she appeared in this new place...but hecouldn't be sure. He was ready for anything.  

4_yo_info

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:10 pm
Karin blinked a couple times at how casually he said that and then hurried quickly after him. That statement did not help at all with her paranoia. If they were going even further past the highest level or something, did that mean that the Nightmares in the Abyss would be even stronger? Ketsu and Akumu had gotten her on edge enough, though she guessed Kage was th worst since he'd been the only one to actually harm her. She hoped nothing else would happen, but that didn't seem too likely.

She paused just for a moment before stepping through the doorway, even more tempted now to grab hold of Suka's sleeve or something, but forcing her hands to stay in her pockets. She gazed around them in awe as she found herself in a tower, old and broken down, but she was too busy staring at the actual tower to notice the tail or anything else right away. She bit her lip anxiously again, her ears flattened back and tail around her waist.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:30 pm
Suka held a finger up to his lips as he looked in her direction. He went over to her and held her to him, his wings sprouting out of his back again and spreading wide. He lifted them off of the groundand out of the tower through an exposed part of the wall, all in one movement. He took them into the nothingness that was the bulk of the Abyss, and took them lower to an out-of-place platform which was uninhabitted by any Nightmares. "There's one thing you need to know aboutthe Abyss...the Nightmares don't get more powerful then the ones you've already seen, but they're free out here and that makes them more dangerous. Keep close to me at all times..." he said these words while letting her down on her feet. All of his Nightmares which had been dragged into the Gauntlet alongside him had been returned to the Nightmare Realm. He'd go off in search of them after he found out the amount of affect that the Holy power had on the Nightmares in the Abyss...it seemed what he had been aiming for had been accomplished. He just had to make a single run around the Abyss...and then check up on Haku, RIku, and Sharifka Fornekai before he could leave satisfied. After he checked up on those specific Nightmares then he'd ask her the question he'd been waiting this long to ask.  

4_yo_info

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 6:37 pm
Karin glanced back at him as he signaled for silence and nodded her head to show she understood. Though, her eyes widened in surprise as he grabbed her to him and lifted them up from the ground. She watched it dropping below them, one of her hands gripping his shirt tightly. Heights didn't bother her, but when she was in the air with nothing firm under her feet, that's when she began to feel a little nervous. Her ears twitched and she turned back to face him as he spoke. She was relieved and scared at the same time as she took in what he was saying, but still didn't say anything herself, unsure if she should or not. She didn't really have anything important to say anyway and didn't want to risk it. She breathed out slowly as she felt the ground beneath her feet again and then looked to him, waiting to see what they were going to do next. She felt like she was just trailing mindlessly along though, which she actually was.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 212 213 214 215 216 217 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games