Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 1:47 pm
Karin smiled back at him, though it faded slightly as she was lifted up again. Her eyes shut tightly as she realized they were going faster this time, and it took her a moment to force them open again. Her hands were back in her pockets so she could keep herself from clinging to him. She knew he wouldn't drop her, but she couldn't help feeling nervous behind held like this while he flew. Because if he did happen to drop her... No. She wasn't going to think about that.

Even though she'd gotten them to stay open so she could look around, she closed her left eye as they almost hit the pillars, and again when he kicked off the wall, leaving everything blurry and dark through her right eye. But after a moment she blinked it open again, and her hands clenched the X tightly to keep from clinging as they fell twice after he'd tucked in his wings.

But then when they arrived in a black room, she blinked on confusion and glanced around until she saw the male there, who she assumed to be Haku. He was wearing clothes more tight than anything she owned, except maybe a swimsuit. She blinked at him again and then caught the scent of blood. Her eyes widened very slightly as she saw it on the floor, though she couldn't figure out where it was coming from. Then she looked at Suka for a moment and finally back to the male once more, her ears flattened back warily.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:26 pm
Kaze sighed as he let himself fall backwards onto his behind, running a hand through his hair. "Man, that stuff takes a toll outta ya," he said, exhausted. "Yet, it's not enough to heal a person," he chuckled; he found healing people after teleporting was useless and unneeded. "Well, then, is there any requests on what to do?"
Kazan laughed as she proded Kana. "We should leave them aloneeee," she giggled, sticking her tongue out at her friend.

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:30 pm
Kana blinked at Kaze as she saw him fall backwards and then glanced up at Koichi as if to see what kind of state he was in. Though, she was distracted by Kazan's comment as her face flushed red. "What? Why would you leave us alone?" She wouldn't really mind it though, but that thought just made her face flush even darker. She turned away from everyone for a moment, took a rather deep breath, and then looked back to them. "I have to visit my home soon though," she said after a moment. "So I might be gone for a while. I'm not sure how long it'll take." She clasped her hands behind her back in an attempt not to grab at her locket, but after a moment her hand inched its way up there anyway and gripped the silver metal.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:43 pm
Kazan just smirked. "Yeah, Yeah, we know! Take Koichi along with you and then you guys can have some alone time," she giggled, jumping behind Kaze as Koichi gave her an evil glare. Kaze didn't say anything, or do anything; he was just staring at a blade of glass, his eyes misted over slightly, as though deep in thought. Koichi just clenched his fist after placing it on the ground, knowing what was wrong with him; he wouldn't say it aloud, though. "Just ignoe Kazan, Kitty," Koichi suggested, to an argumnet thrown by Kazan; he wasn't listening in the least.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:49 pm
Kana's face flushed darker again at Kazan's remark and she opened her mouth to reply when Koichi advised her not to listen. So then she shut it again, wrinkling her nose instead. She was extremely embarassed, but that was better than her sluggish, almost depressed state of earlier, right? She bit her lip for a moment as her ears perked and then she seemed to take note of Kaze for the first time. She stared at him for a moment, a questioning look in her eyes, but she didn't say anything. If he was thinking or something, she didn't interrupt him. Instead she glanced off to the side and then back to Kazan and Koichi. "Well, I'm... leaving tomorrow probably," she continued slowly.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:56 pm
"Tomorrow?!" Kazan exclaimed, jumping back to the side of Kaze. "But... you just got back!" she continued on, looking completely down now. Her blueish hair trailed along the grass slightly, tangling in with the blades of grass. "I say take Koichi still," she said, crossing her arms and pouting. "I mean, come on! Even if ya don't take the alone time, you might want a big brother there with you," she nodded her head, agreeing with herself.  

wiingz

Krazy Kaori

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:01 pm
Kana jumped slightly at the reaction she received and then smiled uneasily. "Yeah..." She paused though, as Koichi coming was once again brought up. Honestly, she wouldn't mind at all if he did, but she didn't want to trouble him... "I would be fine on my own," she assured them. "You guys probably have stuff to do, and we did just get back so he wouldn't want to leave again so soon, right?" she asked, tilting her head towards Koichi questioningly. She shifted slightly, wiggling her toes absently in the grass as she waited for a reply. "Besides, you've taught me how to defend myself," she added as an afterthought.

[Editted slightly. xD;;]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:10 pm
Suka let her down on top of a table in the room and turned to the Nightmare slowly. "How're you doing Haku? Have you been okay?" he asked this as he leant against the wall. He hadn't really paid attention to the blood on the floor, his only concern was with Haku for the time being.

Haku looked at the both of them for a few moments, taking his time as he looked Karin over and noticed the Neko ears she had. He turned his eyes back to Suka as he asked him these questions. He didn't really entertain the thought of lying to Suka...though he never really gave a straight answer. "I've been just fine..." he spoke monotonously "...this new Holy power doesn't feel right. It feels very wrong actually...why?" he looked to Suka as if he might have done something wrong, blind to the fact that it was Suka who did wrong.

Suka looked at Haku the way a child does when he knows he's done something wrong. "I stole the power from the heavens..." he said it quickly, like he was trying to keep Haku from understanding even though he knew that that was dumb of him to try. He shoved his hands in his pockets for a moment, looking at the ground and noticing the blood. He couldn't see where it came from either, the other side of the room was too dark for him to make out the direction the blood came from.

"Oh..." was all Haku said towards that. He walked over to one side of the room, sitting in a chair and reveailing a wooden box just laying on the ground. The box was the source of the blood. He didn't pay much mind to it, but for the moment he looked at the ground as if he were thinking about it. He wasn'te thinking about it, but the exspression he made made it seem like he was. He kep quiet for a few more moments and then his eyes moved over toward Karin again. "Who'd you bring with you? Do you have a name?" he directed the second part of his question toward Karin, the first part having been rhetorical.

4_yo_info

wiingz

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:11 pm
Koichi just chuckled. "None of us ever have anything to do, so being buisy is a nice change," he laughed, "so it'd be no trouble at all. Besides, I'd... like to meet you mom," he said softly; Kazan nodded her head, wishing she could go meet her mom too. They knew she had passed on, and by meeting, they ment visit her; all the same, it was equivilant. "You worry to much, onee-chan," Kazan laughed.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:18 pm
Kana blinked a couple times and then laughed, nodding her head slightly. "I'm sure she'd like to meet you too," she said softly, hand still clutching her locket. "But it was... a three day walk to get here, so it might take a while. I can't do that cool transporty thing you do." Her head tilted slightly as she heard Kazan's comment and she pouted slightly. "No I don't..." she protested, though she knew perfectly well that she did.  

Krazy Kaori

99th Fallen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:23 pm
Rai calmly listened to what the boy had to say. He sighed and looked down for a minute. Suddenly a small noise started comming from him. In moment, the noise grew becoming laughter. He continued the laughing for a few mor eminutes before he clamed, letting out soft chuckles as he stopped.

"Always pain and dnager, can my lucky ever just be ... nice?"

He chuckled again looking at the white haired boy. Smiling softly Rai tilted his head back into the sky, letting warmth wash over him. Suddenly a sound filled his head as he jumped up. Odd words, jumbled together in matted noise. He jumped up and began to run before he stopped and turned.

"Kuro, I want to meet up with you again sometime! Find out why I am going to be in so much danger!"

He said with a half heart msile, not thinking the boy could see it due to his blindfold. He then turned and ran off.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Koichi shook his head. "It's okay; walking is good exercise, right?" he said simply; he couldn't get to a place less he'd been there before, so it was a complete dud to teleport there, sadly. Kazan giggled. "Don't deny it. You know you have a tendency to worry, too," she grinned, wagging a finger at her friend, as though she were trying to explain something that she didn't get the first few times.  

wiingz

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:25 pm
Karin blinked as she was set down on a table and stared around herself before crossing her legs indian style with her hands still in her sweatshirts pockets. Her eyes followed Suka as he spoke, and then flicked to Haku as he replied. She saw him looking at her, but this time wasn't really surprised. It seemed no matter where they went she received a lot of stares, and she was slowly growing used to it, though it still made her uncomfortable.

She started looking around the room again, her golden eyes glowing very faintly in the gloom as she did so. Her tail unwound from her waist and began flicking behind her slowly. She didn't seem to think Haku was going to attack her or anything and was slowly letting herself relax for the first time in a while. Her ears stayed perked and alert as she listened to them talking.

She looked back at Haku again as he sat down, and her eyes flickd towards the box on the ground. They narrowed slightly in focus, but she still couldn't see what it was, nor was she sure if she really wanted to know. She looked back at him as he turned towards her, blinking as he asked her name. It seemed everyone was asking that, but she didn't mind really as long as nothing attacked her. She paused for a moment and then responded quietly. "Yes, it's Karin..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:28 pm
Kana glanced back at Koichi and the nodded her head. "Right!" she agreed, sounding somewhat cheerful again. She was trying to return to her normal self, as she really didn't like being sad all the time. It was never any fun to be. Her attention switched to Kazan again and she laughed quietly. "I guess you're right..." she admitted reluctantly, rubbing awkwardly at the back of her head. She didn't want to argue, and it wasn't worth it anway. Besides, she knew that she worried a lot so she couldn't really deny it.  

Krazy Kaori

HeartofWintersLove

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:30 pm
Kuro sighed and bowed as Rai ran off. He was slightly hurt by the half hearted smile he was given. It carried on it the chance of never meeting again or that if they met it would not be very fun. He turned and gently stepped slowly toward the bench and sighed softly. He really wished he had some stick or something that he could pat into the ground he could not see. He sighed gently and tilted his head back toward the bright sun.

He felt alone and slightly cold even with the suns heartwarming gaze.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 214 215 216 217 218 219 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games