Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zephel693

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:49 pm
"it's ok just gotta becareful."He notice that a girl was trying to talk to kiri, one thing he could already tell about the girl was that she wasn't shy at all, and she looked new to the school.maybe i should introduce everybody"Hi, i'm zephel and this is shine and ieno, and of course this is kiri."He put his hand behind kiri's and lifted it up into the girls hand, he then whispered to her."You really have to learn how to shake other peoples' hands."

"nice to meet you"shino and ieno had said at the same time."i'm shino"He gave the girl one look and then turned around, shino wasn't found of meeting new people but ieno was.
"and i'm ieno great to you."Ieno was the friendly type of course completly the opposite of his brother.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:05 pm
Raven runs her hand through the fountain water and it starts to change through all the colors of the rainbow. Without her noticing her kama blades change color along with the water. "So how long have you been going to school here?" She asks him. She takes her hand out of the water and flicks her fingers at him. She sees the light of her kamas out of the corner of her eyes and places a hand over them.

((Sry had writers block. It's been a long day sweatdrop ))  

emo tear. cut. cut.

Mama Ame
Crew

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:08 pm
((Ville_Valos_Girl this is considered a one-liner. Please review the rules and extend your post. Thank you ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:15 pm
"wow even water, thats awsome, and about three days"He put his hand in the water and got some out."Hey lets go see whats outside the campus"he got up from seating down on the fountain."come on lets go see how this place is like."He flinched a bit from her flickering the water in his face

Shino started getting impatint of the others and started to play his guitar to pass the time."come on guys lets go."  

zephel693

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:23 pm
"I don't like that name," he said bluntly and then sighed softly. He turned his attention to the box as it moved around an inch in the direction of a wall. He grabbed the pole he'd been holding and stood up, he kicked the box hard across the room, and the end of the pole lit up a bright red. A Large blade appeared at the end of it and he threw the pole through the box, breaking it and causing it to spew even more blood across the room, getting it on the walls this time. He sat back down slowly, looking back in her direction..."Your a Cat Demon from the living realm?" He had only assumed that she was from the fact that Suka was in the living realm more then anywhere else. Haku's eyes moved back over to Suka a moment before he'd even thought about speaking up...and shook his head slowly.

Suka did not notice the way that Haku had shook his head as he thought for a moment and then began his sentence. "Haku...you don't know where your brother and sister are do you?" He didn't worry about what Haku had done to the box. Apparently some living thing was in it...though he couldn't tell from just looking. His main concern was with checking with Sharifka and Riku, and if he had nothing more to do here then he would leave to go find them. He looked over at Haku after thinking over his question for a moment, debating on whether or not it was clear enough.

Haku had stopped shaking his head whenever Suka finally looked up and his eyes moved to the floor. "No...I don't" He knew what would come next though and grabbed a pendant off of the table sitting next to him, everything in the room was made of black stone so the pendant blended in pretty okay. He tossed the black pendant at Suka and then closed his eyes leaning his head back against the wall.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:24 pm
"Oh that's cool I just got here. Sure I would love too. Where do you want to go? I don't really know any place around here." She says to him. She hears the guitar and looks around him seeing another boy playing. "You're really good! I'm lead singer in a band, I'm learning bass as well.

((Kurai Edit: This is a one liner, which is against our Guild Rules. Please extend your posts, thank you))"  

emo tear. cut. cut.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:33 pm
Karin blinked in surprise at the response she got and then shifted a bit uneasily in place. "Oh, I'm sorry..." she replied uncertainly, not really sure what to say in response to that. Though, her attention was soon grabbed by the box as she saw it move, and then by Haku as the pole lit up and a blade appeared on the end. She forced herself not to flinch as he hit the box with it, causing more blood to spatter about the room, though her eyes did widen slightly in alarm. She looked back at him as he sat again and then spoke to her once more. She hesitated a moment this time, and then slowly nodded her head. "Yes, I am," she replied casually, but she was really quite a bit shaken up. What was in that box? Being a cat, it was very hard for her to deny her curiousity on the matter and she longed to go investigate, but she made herself stay seated on the table.

She tried to distract herself by listening to Suka as he spoke up again, but it was really hard. She soon found herself rocking slightly back and forth where she sat, her tail flicking impatiently behind her. Her eyes followed as she watched Haku toss the pendant over towards Suka and she stared at it curiously, finding a small distraction that was holding her attention enough that she was at least able to sit still again, except for her still moving tail. She knew she probably looked pretty odd.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:37 pm
"great i heard of a cafe just a couple of blocks away from here."He heard the guitarist to and followed raven to the guy that was playing it."hey your good, nice guitar to."He notice the green and black flame designs on the guitar.

"thanks, lead singer huh....."he thought for a moment, maybe they could make a band, his brother was a bassist but where would they find a drumer and she was already in a band so maybe she wouldn't join at all."maybe my brother could teach something he's a great bassist, ieno get over here."

Ieno heard his brother call him."what yah need, hey zephel i'll be back shino is calling me."He went toward his brother leaving zephel and kiri with the new girl there."what do you need"He noticed that there were two people infront of him."Oh hi."  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 4:45 pm
She waves at Ieno. "You play bass? That's awesome. My brother Zachariah plays drums....." She got quiet and rubbed her thumb on the kama with the golden blade, Apollo, it was warmer then a usual weapon because it controlled fire. It used to be Zak's, but when their parents died they got put up for adoption and Zak got adopted by a different family then her. He gave her his kama because it would be easier to protect herself with the set. The kama she posessed before, Artemis, has a silver blade and is colder then most weapons because it controls ice and water. She keeps hoping that maybe Zak would have gotten an exceptance ((sp?)) here too, but she has yet to see him. She looks up. "A cafe would be great. I've been dying for a latte."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:00 pm
"great lets go, hey shino if you and your brother want to meet us again we'll be at the nymphandora's cafe ok see yah guys"He went ahead getting closer to the gates."come on raven before they close."((to the cafe))

"that'll be good maybe we'll meet you there we we were just about to leave just waiting for zephel and kiri, hey ieno lets go hurry them up."He got up and went towards zephel."come on ieno before they decid to stay here."

"ok, great meeting you to, and yes i'm a bassist."He left following behind his brother."hey shino you think we can make a band in this school?"Ieno always wanted to join a band and it would be great to be in one, they could play music for any party's the school held.  

zephel693

emo tear. cut. cut.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:06 pm
A young man enters the courtyard and reajusts his messenger bag on his shoulder. He checks to make sure his silver and gold syes are in thier holster. He smiles remembering the kamas that Raven holds in her possession. He only gave her Apollo of the Blade not only because she had Artemis of the Blade but because he was looking for Artemis and Apollo of the dagger. He sensed her, but couldn't quite see her. He quietly moved around the fountain and saw her with a few boys. She had grown up quite well since they were 5. The only reason he knew it was her was because twins were weird like that especially magick ones. He noticed her rub her thumb on the blade of Apollo and remembered when she always with Artemis when she was thinking deeply. He flicked his red hair out of his eyes and sat down on the fountain wondering if he'll see her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:13 pm
Suka nodded at Haku, signaling he understood, and then grabbed the pendant tightly. Without warning there was a bright red flash and they ended up in a Completely dark room, with no windows to see out of. The stench of blood was feirce.

Sharifka was standing at the opposite side of the room from the two of them. His hair was sticking out off the side of his head to keep his bangs out of his eyes. His eyes were a dark red color, they seemed less empty then Haku's were...but they didn't seem as emotionally filled as Akumu's were. They didn't give off that feeling of completely pure evil that Akumu's did either. He wore a black coat that reached down to around his knees, and the pants he had under were of a black, leather material, and tight, but not as tight as Haku's were. His coat had multiple belts that were left fastened but not very tight, and his pants had belts on them along his legs aswell. He wore black boots that went over his pants, and his grey gloves had some kind of symbol on the back of them. He was comppltetely hidden at the moment...but he was breathing heavily, which gave away his presence in the room.

Suka looked down at Karin, being able to see in black and white in the dark, because of his Nightmare eyes. He made sure nothing might happen to her before he leaned against the wall and there was a loud cracking noise above Karin's head and beside his own. Two large blades had shot out from the walls and hit the walls on the oopposite sides of where they'd shot out of. Suka crossed his arms and dropped the pendant into his pocket...waiting for Karin to say or do something. He only assumed that she might.

4_yo_info

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:21 pm
Karin watched Suka nod, but blinked a couple times cluelessly herself. Her eyes shut tightly at the flash of red light though, and when she opened them again, for a moment she just saw spots of light before her eyes. She rubbed at her eyes until they cleared slightly and then blinked around, one of her hands moving down to cover her nose in an attempt to block out the scent of blood that covered everything.

Her ears perked though, as she suddenly heard the heavy breathing coming from the far side of the room. Her eyes were glowing in the darkness, but she still couldn't make out clearly the figure that was there. The fur on her tail stood on end again as it wrapped around her wais and she shivered slightly, though her hands remained in her pockets.

She jumped in alarm at the cracking noise, her eyes wide but still unable to see clearly. It made her feel extremely uneasy, as she recalled the fear she'd felt when she'd lost most of the sight in her right eye. She reminded herself several times that she wasn't going blind and that it was simply dark. She still bit her lip nervously as she glanced towards Suka. "What's going on?" she whispered faintly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:24 pm
Yes.... Hate me, live with the thought of me, live with the thought of me killing our family. Get stronger, maybe you can kill me one day.

After Shenii had first appeared on campus he was haveing a bad day. His silver hair blew lightly in the wind as he looked around at the other students here. He had looked at the map a few times but it didn't keep him occupied much at all. He sighed and sat on a bench wondering what he would do if there wasn't anything to do. "Thought this place would fun, all I did was get lost." His arms stretched on the outer rim of the bench as he put his head back closeing his eyes. His trench coat was long already so even if he sat down it would be close to touching the ground. His silver eyes gazed up at the sun before he removed them as it almost blinded him. He growled lightly as he shifted his eyes towards his sword instead. He headed over to the fountain and looked into it before sitting down there.

Akiio had already passed out been introduce to Arashi new girlfriend and met someone but lost her due to his weak body. He wondered where Arashi or Hieii were, knowing Hieii he was probably in the training room beating some kid to death or in the halls giveing people random glares. He rubbed the cursed mark upon his forehead and thought about all the good times Arashi, Hieii and him would just go out killing people and destroying towns and what not. But the mark wouldn't let him enter those memories for long because it was there to prolong them from doing anything that horrible again. But with Thai somewhere around the school it would be just a matter of time before chaos broke out between them.

Let the {BLOOD} run down like a faded off [memory......]

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:57 pm
Suka looked down at her and then back up to Sharifka. He didn't reply because nothing was going on...there just wasn't any light in here. Four Nightmare orbs appeared out of nowhere and shot off at each corner of the room, creating a dim indigo lighting in the room so that the cat demon could see. "Sharifka...how are you? Still alive I see...who's dead in here though?" he asked this and then glacnced down at Karin. The way she acted in these situations was awkward...but up to this point he'd come to expect that from her.

"I'm fine..." he acted as if Suka were interrupting something and it were obvious from the sound of his voice. There was blood on his coat. "And it's just a few level nines that got on my nerves...don't worry about them. did you come here for just that or is there more?" he sounded irritable aswell. He wiped his mouth on his sleeve, blood came off...though it hadn't seemed that there was blood there in the first place.

"I came here to check on you...the Holy Power, how are you coping with it. It's stolen, but that doesn't mean it should be acting any differently with you." he looked at him like a mother does her children when she's unable to buy enough food to keep their appetite satisfied. He didn't know how Riku would be....but he had decided to visit her last because od the relationship he had with her. With Haku and Sharifka it was as if they were his own flesh and blood...but Riku meant more to him then family. The relationship between the two of them was hard to explain.

Sharifka gave an annoyed sighed and then stuffed his hands in the pockets of his coat. "It's doing fine...it's just as powerful as it felt the moment it forced it's way inside of me. Nothing's gone wrong...nothing's even changed aside the fact that I have more abilities and am more powerful than I was...I'm sure the same goes for everyone else. Your the Protector of the Realm...not the Nightmares themselves...don't worry so much." His tone changed toward the end...it sounded sympathetic. He listened for a moment...and then turned his attention to the ground...the blood was uncomfortable to stand in,so he walked over to a wall and slid down it, the blood splashing with each step he took. He now sat on the floor...in a place where the blood was not as deep as the other places...everywhere had at least a few centimeters of blood covering it. "Take that girl and go see Riku...or something. I think we're done here. How about you?" he directed the question at Karin.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games