Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tjiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 5:57 pm
Totro arives at the courtyard out of breath. He runs to a quiet corner, the op strugging to keep up with him. Once he sits down, he turns around and the op follows suit. He figured the op would just look him in the eyes, because that's what he wanted it to do. It didn't, so he began to worry. He grabbed it by what seemed to be the head. He pulled it until it looked like it was looking at him.

For information on ops (AKA Penumbra Operatives) check out the Necromancy (Totro style) Encyclopedia in my GAIA profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:02 pm
Totro struggled to keep his eyes open as he stared at the middle of the op's head. Go away, disapear. Go back to the twilight. No longer do I need you. Go rest. Don't stay here. You aren't wanted. Relinquish. He moved back and closed his right hand into a fist, except his middle and index fingers. He held them up, and kept starring at the op.  

Tjiral

Tjiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:04 pm
His two fingers seemed very sickly. They were pale and looked almost wrinkly. Totro's eyes began to glaze over, but he widened them, and they seemed to be refocused. After a while, he placed his fingers on the ground, inbetween himself and the op. The op seemed to still be staring him the eyes. Totro's body began to rock back and fourth, but his gaze stayed fixed, as well as his fingers.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Totro's rocking stayed mostly constant, and his position stayed stable. Soon, the op was looking up into his eyes, as it was shrinking. Before long it had disapeared, and something like a puddle was left where it was. Totro opened a sigh with relief, as he feared his skills in sending ops back would be as bad as his skills in summoning them. He stood up.  

Tjiral

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:10 pm
Karin watched Suka a moment longer until she realized he wasn't replying. She frowned slightly as she glanced upwards nervously, wondering what that cracking sound had been. Maybe she should have specifically asked what that was instead of being vague. She blinked a couple times as the orbs slightly lit up the room and enabled her to see. She glanced at Suka at the somewhat casual way he asked if someone was dead, and then nervously back to Sharifka for a reply. She frowned slightly at the answer, eyes catching the blood he whiped away from his mouth.

Level nine's... they were somewhat up there on the scale, right? So that meant he was pretty strong himself. She was taking small breaths, not wanting the scent of the blood to make her dizzy, which it tended to do in large amounts, and this definitely qualified as a large amount. When he said the holy power had forced its way inside him, she shuddered suddenly and shut her eyes for a moment. She was thinking of how her blood had forced its way back inside her. The very thought made her feel sick, but she kept a straight face so hopefully he and Suka would not realize how uneasy she suddenly felt. Though, she'd been feeling uneasy since they came here.

Her hands were back in her pockets once more, squeezing the X tightly. It seemed to have become a habit that she used to comfort herself when feeling uneasy about something. Her eyes remained upon the male as he answered Suka's next question and then splashed his way through the blood to a spot where he finaly sat down. Her head tilted slightly as she realized that the last question had been directed towards her rather than Suka. She blinked dumbly for a second and then slowly nodded her head. "I... guess so," she said uncertainly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:13 pm
The puddle was still there. Totro began to back up, and the puddle began to follow him. It started to shake, almost boil. Totro poked at it with the cane that was in his left hand. He couldn't, now, however, take the cane out. Becoming severely frustrated, Totro's eyebrows tilted down, and his gripp tightened. His teeth began to grind. It seemed as if the cane, itself, was changing shape, and losing opacity!  

Tjiral

Tjiral

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:19 pm
The cane became more and more flexable, and less and less visable. Soon, it seemed, at first glance, as though he was not holding anything at all. Totro pulled his hand over his head. The puddle stretched, clinging to the once-was-cane. Totro raised it farther behind his head. The puddle began to move backwards, and shake more. It let go of it's grasp on the invisable item in Totro's hand. He shifted it to his right hand, and raised it over his head again. The pudle was now shaking extremely rapidly, and shrinking. Totro was suprised he was able to do what he did. This must be the whip I read about. Indeed, Totro was holding a whip, that was so transparant, it was almost impossible to see.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:23 pm
Totro's grip tightened on the nearly-invisable whip. He whipped the puddle once, and it shrunk back as well as shrinking in size. One more lash, and it was the size of a tear drop. He raised the whip above his head again, and the puddle seeped into the ground, as though there was a drain underneath it. Totro sighed, and almost fell over; the whip was now a cane, again, and supporting his weight.

I better be sure to send them back sooner, from now on. Totro sat down, letting out a long sigh. He took out his black box, again. Pulling out a cigarette, he put it in his mouth, and some lit it, on the side of the box. He leaned back, not bothering to put the box away.  

Tjiral

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:33 pm
Sharifka looked at her only for the amount of time it took for her to reply and then turned his eyes back to the blood flooded ground. He turned his head toward Suka and waited for him to say something. When Suka still kept silent though he sighed and activated the pendant himself from the distance he was at, he didn't liuke to be held up. He watched them disappear and as they faded from the room and the light flashed his eyes glowed white and four bolts of bright white energy shot at the orbs, he did this at a time that gave them just the right amount of time to see him start and be gone before the attack took effect. The room became pitch black again, but they were gone.

Suka looked down at Karin. "Last stop before we leave back to the living realm..." he hadn't planned on leaving Sharifka so abruptly, but did not worry about it too much. They were now in a large field of different flowers. Lillies, tulips, roses, irisses, and narcissuses filled the feild, but in the middle of it was a large tower. That was where they were going to head toward. That was where Riku was...he headed in that direction slowly, so as to give Karin time to follow but not waste time.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 6:46 pm
Karin stared back at him until he looked away and then looked at Suka when he did. When she realized as well that Suka was keeping silent, she looked back at Sharifka. She was really confused, even still. She hadn't really had a moment where she wasn't at least a little confused since coming here. Her head tilted as she saw his eyes flash but before she saw what had happened, she was in a field of flowers. She stared around blankly for a moment, almost as if dazed. This was a drastic change compared to where they'd been so far. But she nodded as she heard Suka and pulled her eyes from the surrounding flowers and instead to him as she trailed behind. She still didn't let her guard down and her ears remained perked and alert, though she couldn't help being at least a little relieved by the change in scenery. Her attention was soon drawn to the large tower though, as she realized they were heading towards it. But she didn't falter, and kept moving just behind Suka, her eyes locked upon the tower now rather than the flowers.  

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:01 pm
Yes.... Hate me, live with the thought of me, live with the thought of me killing our family. Get stronger, maybe you can kill me one day.

Shenii glared around as he blinked a couple of times. He would often feel the drops of water falling onto his hair. He sighed lightly and got up, he ran his gloved hand through his hair and looked around. He began walking towards a tree as he jumped into it. "Boreing, boreing day. Why does it have to be so boreing today?" He grumbled to himself as he would often whispere words. He then forgot about his power over blood and Hypnosis. Maybe he would go get into someones head and have them talk to him. But who? "Who would be a good target for me today? Who could I use this on without getting into trouble?"

Let the {BLOOD} run down like a faded off [memory......]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:19 pm
Hatsu walked through the courtyard,her arms crossed over her chest.The wind blew her short snowy hair in her face.She frowned and brushed it away.a black and white moth with grey specks on its wings flew madly past her.She thought aboout freezing it but let it go.Hatsu made her way over to a small tree.Her footsteps were soft and light.She sat down underneath the tree's hanging branches and sighed.
I am bored.Wherest might there be someone to speak to?she mentally asked herself.She didn't have any friends, not like she wanted any but it would be nice to stop causing chaos once in a while and just sit and talk.

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:25 pm
Yes.... Hate me, live with the thought of me, live with the thought of me killing our family. Get stronger, maybe you can kill me one day.

He growled as he punched a punch. He crouched and punched the branch again launching himself in the air in some sort of a flip. He landed on the ground roughly as he removed his hair from his face. He looked around again...... nothing. He sighed and walked over to the benches spotting a girl. 'She might be entertaining, let me go talk with her.' He walked over to Hatsu with a light smile trying not to make it seem weird that he was going to talk to her. He didn't know how she was but he knew he was way to old for her. He stopped a few feet from her with a smile. "Hello there, you seemed bored and I saw you from the benches over there. So I am Yuro, Shenii. Might I ask your name?"

Let the {BLOOD} run down like a faded off [memory......]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:26 pm
Hayate had just entered the school.His wings were folded to his back casually and he was reading a book quietly as he walked with a slight smile on his face.He looked around the campus and noted every building's intricate design.So this is where brother is staying...He thought.It looks nice enough...He then noticed a girl sitting under a tree but decided to wait for her to try and talk.He normally hated making the first social move and simply sat on a bench reading more of the book silently.  

Shinygami

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:29 pm
Suka walked a little faster when he was sure Karin wasn't far behind him and the doors opened for him before they were actually infront of the tower, and he didn't seem to notice. He walked through as if it were normal for them to be open and started up the stairs slowly. He was thinking about something, his expression made it look that way at least. His wings were still folded against him, and his eyes were still indigo...but there was something about his expression that seemed to show a change in personality. When the reached the top of the stairs, it seemed that they'd walked up an entire mountain. there were two large doors in front of them now, and they to opened without hesitation. He walked through and the doors waited for Karin, slamming closed whenever she was inside with him. He looked up from the ground and at the violet colored throne at the opposite side of the room...stopping where he stood at that moment.

It was empty, but beside it sitting in a humble chair was a lovely young Nightmare with blue hair that matched her eyes perfectly. She sat with her hands on her legs, fingers innertwining, and her legs bent very lady-like. Her expression showed that she'd known they were coming. She turned most of her attention to Suka, from whatever random object she'd been staring at when waiting. The throne belonged to her, but she'd never sat in it...she always preferred the small seat next to it, the one set there for a wench or servant to sit in. The room was silent, all except for the footsteps that came from Suka and Karin still echoing off of the walls. The room was completely empty except for the three of them and the throne.

[Edit: bback in 15-30]  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 216 217 218 219 220 221 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games