Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:32 pm
She looked up at the boy who had spoken to her and just stared at him with her cold black eyes."Hatsu."she said to him.Her voice was cold and hollow like her eyes.She said nothing else, only stared at up at him.
why dost this boy speak to me? What business does he have with me?she thought to herself.
Hatsu didn't have much experience with talking to people, especially ones who were trying to be friendly to her.Usually when someone was saying anything to her it was either 'Go away.' or 'I'm sorry.'

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:35 pm
[K..]

Karin followed quickly behind him as Suka's pace increased, her eyes darting around warily once more. She blinked as she saw the doors open for them automatically, but since Suka didn't even hesitate, she tried not to either. She just trailed slightly behind him as they started up the stairs, hands still in her pockets and tail flicking behind her. Her ears were perked straight and her eyes locked on him now, as she watched his expression and eyes.

Then her eyes flicked towards the door in front of them as it opened as well. She tried not to show her alarm as she simply continued walking, though she couldn't help jumping slightly as the doors slammed back shut. She paused once she'd reached Suka and stood at his side, but slightly behind him. Her attention then switched to the girl sitting in the room they'd arrived in.

She blinked a couple times, looking around the room and then back to her once more. Karin was somewhat surprised she didn't receive stares from this one like the others, but at the same time was somewhat relieved. Her tail curled around her leg though, as she watched the woman in silence, shifting very slightly in place.

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:41 pm
Yes.... Hate me, live with the thought of me, live with the thought of me killing our family. Get stronger, maybe you can kill me one day.

His eyes twitched before they turned to a glare. His eyes changed to white as he looked at her lightly. 'It is abit harsh to talk that way to someone who is only trying to be your friend.' His thoughts was kept to himself as his words were soon as cold as hers. "It is rather wrong to act that towards someone who was only trying to be friendly. But if you wish me to leave then I could so, but remember this. Keep that atitude and you will get no where in life." He had remembered when he was like that. He wasn't so friendly to people who only tried to become his friend. But alas he learned the hard way.

Let the {BLOOD} run down like a faded off [memory......]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:42 pm
Well...There went my chance to have her make the first move...He thought.Hayate simply walked up and asked kindly."May I intrude?My name is Hayate Tenshi...And I guess I'm just a bit bored..."He said simply.Was it graceful?No.But he got the point across perfectly.He was bored and wanted someone to talk to.Considering it was his first day and he hoped to not make enemies he tried to be as polite as possible.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 pm
She seemed more shocked than upset.No one dared to speak to her in such a manner.This boy before her must be really rave or really stupid.She decided it was both.Before she could say anything back, anotherboy appeared.Hatsu frownedand shut her mouth quickly.She passed glance at both boys and thought about how much fun it would e tofreeze them both.She let the thought go and awaited to see what they would do.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:52 pm
Yes.... Hate me, live with the thought of me, live with the thought of me killing our family. Get stronger, maybe you can kill me one day.

"I would advise you not to pick a fight with me, you have yet to see what I am capable of and how strong I am." His right hand hanged down as he put his left hand on his hip. His sword dangled around as he shifted his body. Soon after he looked at the boy with another glare. "My name is Yuro, Shenii." His voice colder now as he felt like he was being treated wrongly. The power of Blood aswell as Hypnosis was in his hands. Usually to kill hise foe he would take his blood away from him or make him kill himself.

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:54 pm
"I heard that..."Hayate whispered to her telepathically.He feigned ignorance on the outside and smiled kindly."So your name is Hatsu am I right?"He asked simply.He had a feeling this girl would be interesting to say the least.But he would have to see what everything involving this conversation would lead to.He looked at the other boy who had been rude.Such ignorance and inhospitability...He thought full of pity.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:01 pm
She let out a small huff and replied to the one who challenged her."Dost thou believe that I would waste my time picking a fight with the likes of thee.That is almost funny enough to make me laugh."she said.Hatsu spoke in an old English way.Many people thought it was odd since she looked no more than ten years old.Suddenly thoughts not her own entered her mind.She glared at the other boy and gave a small smirk.
Telepath.How quaint.she thought.When he spoke to her out in the open and not in her mind she frowned."Yes, I am hatsu.not that it is of any importance to thee."she snapped at him.

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:06 pm
Hayate looked at her simply."Well...Madame I wish you no hostility..."He replied to Hatsu kindly, bowing respectfully."However you Mister Yuro....I can sense a very hostile aura around you...I would appreciate it if you just left...As an altercation is not what I want today..."He said quietly with his hand resting near his concealed dagger.If he had to he would intrude and use teleathy to send him into a fear induced coma by creating illusions from inside Yuro's mind.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:10 pm

He growled lightly towards Hayate. "Hostile actions wouldn't be taken today. Calm your nerves, I wouldn't waste my time get into a fight I may not be able to win." He looked at the girl and laughed, she was plainly retarded at the moment. He hadn't picked a fight with anyone it was her who was the one doing so. He then turned his attention back to Hayate.

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:14 pm
"Now please be so kind as to leave...I have no wishes of seeing bloodshed...And I feel if you remain in my company as well as Lady Hatsu's..."Hayate said respectfully."I feel you may try to attack her for she seems to have offended you in some way..."He said simply.He let his hand remain near his dagger in case it was needed.He also was ready to dodge anything in case he was attacked instead.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:19 pm
((retarded? that's alittle harsh.))

She rolled her eyes and stared up at them boredly. "Whatever..."she said in the direction of Hayate.Hatsu glanced over at Shenii and smirked.He didn't seem like much of a challenge to her.Sure he was bigger than her, most people were, but she remembered the old saying.
The bigger they are, the harder they fall.she thought.
"Thou's malcontentment towards me is as obvious as if you spoke it yourself.I have no quarrel with thee and I do not wish to have one.So get over this petty feeling thee has right now."she said to him.

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:26 pm

This boy was becomeing a pest. "Heh..." He looked over to the boy as his eyes changed sliver. His personality was now cold and care free. "You guessed wrong boy. It seems to me that your telepathy is leading you to some wrong ideas." He pointed to his head as he tapped it lightly. "My Hypnosis ability blocks mental paths to get into my head. But even if you did I would stay here. Now I don't want a idiotic jester from you so I wish you keep calm." He looked at the boy as his eyes went into his.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:32 pm
"Don't give me that look...I despise it so..."Hayate said quietly."And I really don't enjoy it when someone tries to fight a ten year old girl...So what if you can defend yourself from my mental assault...Can you keep up with me physically?"He asked with interest."With telepathy I can defend myself from your little hypnosis as well so don't think I'll be easy..."He said as his wings unfolded from his back.  

Shinygami

Khizu

Liberal Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:40 pm

"Wait she is what...." He walked over to the guy and punched him in the face, "who the hell said I was trying to fight her you...." He growled loudly at the man before he bowed to the girl and walked away. "Well that was awkward much. I will watch who I talk to from now on." He noded, "Hmph." His trench coat dragged along the ground as he slapped himself on the head and kept his hand over his right eye. 'What the hell was I thinking? Talking to a ten year old girl, what is she doing here in the first place!' He thought silently to himself, he was very confused for his first being here.

On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 217 218 219 220 221 222 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games