Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply On Campus RPs
Courtyard (North) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:40 pm
Riku looked the mover in the silence of the room for a few moments before saying anything. "Why don't you and Karin have a seat, Suka?" she spoke Karin's name as if she knew both of them personally. Two chairs much like her own appeared in the middle of the room, just a few paces in front of where the the two of them stood. She looked down at them from the raised platform that the trone sat on, but she was silent from when she asked them to sit on after.

Suka looked at her in a different way then he had the other Nightmares, but his eyes moved to the chairs in the middle of the room when they appeared. He walked over to where they stood, but simply stood beside his setting one hand on it for a little bit of a place to lean. He hoped Karin wouldn't take his not sitting as a sign for her not to...but he never sat down in this realm except for in his own throne...and that was only when he felt obligated. "How are you, Riku?

"I am perfect. The Holy Energy that you stole probably affected me the most...It struck me first and then twice later after it'd hit more. Every time more of it forced itself in...Maybe that had something to do with me being a Nightmare Goddess?" She sat still in her chair. She had grown at least twice as strong with the Holy power...and she was already strong to begin with. She loooked at Karin and smiled gently. "How're you, Karin, Are you doing okay in here? I hope my brothers didn't scare you at all..."

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:45 pm
She smirked.This was starting to get interesting.She had never had someone try to defend her before but if it led to a fight she would most likely watch with great amusement.Back and forth she watched as the to older boys bickered over nothing.Hatsu really wanted to see the fight, just because she was bored.she glanced up in the tree and sw a little blue bird sleeping in its nest.She thought about turning it into a frozen sculpture like many other birds.She decided that freezing animals could wait,right now she wanted to see what woulld happen between the boys before her.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 pm
Karin tilted her head curiously, hearing her name said even though she hadn't introduced herself. Most everyone they'd spoken to had asked her name first thing, though she did remember the very first one when they were leaving the bedroom said that it could read minds. Maybe Riku had just done that? Her eyes flicked towards the two chairs that appeared from nowhere fairly close to them. She watched as Suka walked over to the chair and leaned against it, and then slowly followed herself.

She stared at the chair for a moment, and then glanced at Riku for a moment before slowly moving over and sitting down, legs drawn up to her chest like usual. She set her chin upon her knees as she glanced around the room a couple more times and then finally let her gaze settle upon the other female. Her ears were perked now rather than flattened back as she heard Suka ask how she was.

She blinked though, as Riku responded by saying she was perfect. Again they used the phrase 'force itself in' though that seemed pretty normal. There weren't many other ways you could say it, but each time it reminded her of the blood that was now inside herself. She shut her eyes for a moment, opening them again as soon as Riku said she was a goddess. Karin stared at her for a second in surprise and then looked to Suka quickly and then back to her. She raised her head slightly as a question was directed at her now and then slowly nodded. "Um no, I'm fine," she replied softly.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:49 pm
"b*****d..."Hayate whispered rubbing his reddened cheek.The punch was uncalled for."So......."He muttered angrily."Who the hell does he think he is?!"He exclaimed.He punched into the ground angrilly."Great...My first day and I get punched by some random a*****e I was asking to go away!"He shouted.He slumped down on the concrete and brooded angrilly.He had been trying to be polite and that boy had pushed his buttons.Then he just made a hit and run?No use complaining...At least he was gone.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 8:55 pm
She frowned.Hatsu had hoped for more confrontation than that.She watched as the other boy stormed off."What a barbaric fool...."she muttered under her breath.Her eyes fell back on the the boy still standing before her."So....Hayate was it? Why did thou defend me?What reason is behind such an act?"she asked him.Hatsu stared at him.Her cold eyes softened slightly and showed a hint of curiousity.She pulled her knees up under chin and continued to look up at him.She waited patiently for his response.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:01 pm
"Ever heard of an angel's compassion?"Hayate asked simply."I cannot allow someone so young to be bullied...And in a way...You remind me of my younger brother Kuro..."He said simply."Do you know him?"He asked quietly.He had come to look after is little brother anyway and was curious as to what ties he had established.He noticed the softer look in her eyes and smiled upon her gently after he asked all the questions."And might I ask how one so young is so cold?Have you had any troubling events in your life?"He asked.  

Shinygami

4_yo_info

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:03 pm
Riku looked at her and smiled as she replied, turning her eyes back to Suka s he stood silent again. "I don't expect you to spend any more time with me then you did with my brothers. So if that's all you really wanted then leave..." she said this as if she were allowing him to leave and not telling him to. Though she said it and he heard it the way it sounded.

Suka stood there silent. "I'm glad your okay..." He said those words and then his staff appeared in his hand again. He didn't look at her at all for mot of the time that he stood there...now his eyes looked up at her as she spoke and he blinked a couple times frowning. "I'll leave if and when I feel like it..." but then there was a bright purple light and the Abysss was gone. They were in the room where the gate was and the pendant was not in his hand anymore. The chair Karin was sitting in came with her out of the Abyss...but if she stood up it would crumble into a pile of ashes. He turned to her quietly and his staff disappeared into smoke again. "How was it? Didn't set you too off balance did it?" he smiled his faint smile and waited for her response.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:13 pm
"Angels...They waste their compassion on ones so undeserving of it.I thank thee though."Her bangs fell in her face and she brushed them away.Hatsu spoke again."No, I know not of your brother.I know very little people here.As for why I am cold,I have always been this way.Being a maiden of the moon can make you this way towards over beings.Do not be fooled by mere appearances.Though I am young, my soul is not."she said.Hatsu stopped speaking and looked up at him.She wondered if he got all that she was saying.  

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

Shinygami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 pm
"So you're saying you're not really as young as you look..."He said with interest."Well I guess you are a celestial maiden then?"He asked with the utmost curiousity."I am glad to have your thanks as well..."He said quietly."Damn this hurts..."He muttered still rubbing his swollen cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:16 pm
Karin smiled back a bit weakly, but at least she made an attempt. Then she set her chin upon her knees once more and glanced back at Suka again as Riku said they could leave. She shut her eyes quickly though, at the sudden flash of light, hugging her knees more tightly to her chest. When she next eased her eyes open, she found they were back where they'd started. Well, except for the hallway they'd gone down. She glanced aorund a couple times in confusion, and then looked up at Suka. After a moment she shook her head. "No, I think I'm... ok..." she said with a slight smile. It was true a lot of things had been a little scary, but honestly she thought walking down this hallway had been the worst part.

[Edit-I got tired of waiting for him. ><;;]

Yuki shifted slightly in place, uneasy between the two males she didn't know too well. She remained watching her hands for a moment as her tail wound more tightly around her waist, the triangular tip flicking lightly against her side. But she froze suddenly, as she glanced at Yuri out of the corner of her eye, seeing the black fire he was creating. Her eyes widened slightly as she leaned away from him in alarm. Being part ice demon, she wasn't particularly fond of fire. She breathed out slowly as he moved his hand away and drew her knees to her chest as she watched the fire circling the fountain a few times, her eyes following its progress slowly.

[Edit2-Ah... Looks like I have to go, and I have this horrible headache. ^^;; I'm being dragged to the beach tomorrow, so it seems I won't be back on until Sunday, or late tomorrow night if I'm lucky.]

-ProcrastinatingSpazz-
Vice Captain

Spoopy Elder

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:22 pm
she nodded as he questioned her.Normally shewould have hit him or something for asking so many bloody questions but today it didn't bother her.she figured that she would be somewhat nice to him for standing up for her.She watched as he rubbed his cheek.It looked pretty bad.Hatsu remembered the first time someone had hit her.She frowned as the image of a lsightly older girl with red hair and glasses appeared in her mind.The image faded out as quickly as it had come."Lean down here."she said to Hayate.it sounded more like a demand than anything else.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:28 pm
He leaned near here slowly."What are you about to do?"Hayate asked quietly.He rested his unafflicted cheek on his hand as he waited for whatever she was about to do.He let his thoughts wander.He had remembered feeling something strange as if there were two Kuro's here but he had shook it off.Whatever happened he wanted to see his younger brother ASAP.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:35 pm
She snapped her fingers and reached up towards his face.Hatsu touched his swollen cheek.Her touch has icy like a winter breeze."This should help some."she said.She held her hand up to his face until she was sure that it was numb.She had never helped anyone in her life before.It was always about what she wanted.No one else mattered in her eyes.Now she was trying to soothe someone she barely knew's injured cheek.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:37 pm
Hayate felt his cheek go numb."Thanks Hatsu..."He said quietly."I've never been one to want revenge but...I feel like tearing that guy from limb to limb..."He said referring to Yuro."Something about him...Just whenever I look at him...It really pisses me off..."He said quietly as he returned to his regular sitting position.  

Shinygami

Lover_Of_The_Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 10:01 pm
She pulled her hand away and stared at him."Revenge is fun but very short lived."she said to him.Hatsu leaned up against the tree.Her hand acidently touched the bark.A shot of ice went up the tree half way.It looked like a bolt of lightening."Oops."was all she said.she could have unthawed it but she didn't.In her opinion the tree looked better this way.  
On Campus RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 ... 311 312 313 314 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games